2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

41 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Yeah where is skin? If Trump wins he better not deprive us of his meltdown.

Lol. Like I said ( even if some question my 'health' over 'analyzing' this lol) while I still think Hillary eeks it out, she shouldnt have! lol When you have a candidate as dreadful...comic book Daffy Duck bad character awful super competitive to Hillary, she aint that much better/ worse. :8) 

1 minute ago, 80sKing90 said:

It's a bit tight in FL so far but he's still winning so far there. They're always being difficult lol

Broward County is at 16% counted. It has over 9% of the overall population and she is at 68%. If the rest goes the same way, that will push her over the line easily. All the red parts of Florida seem to have reported.

5 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Lol. Like I said ( even if some question my 'health' over 'analyzing' this lol) while I still think Hillary eeks it out, she shouldnt have! lol When you have a candidate as dreadful...comic book Daffy Duck bad character awful super competitive to Hillary, she aint that much better/ worse. :8) 

:kiss2:

5 minutes ago, Littlebastard said:

god i think Trump might win I'm scared

Um..Trump may be onto something. Still think shes got this but CNN is whoring their click bait/drama shit. They almost always save that last 10-20% for last when the other person 'somehow' gets it! 

1 minute ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Um..Trump may be onto something. Still think shes got this but CNN is whoring their click bait/drama shit. They almost always save that last 10-20% for last when the other person 'somehow' gets it! 

ok.....this is giving me major anxiety lol

1 minute ago, pjcowley said:

Which live results are the most reliable? Is there one source that can be trusted? Concerned about these discrepancies :/

Id go to Politico. CNN is reeking from TMZ tonight. 

12 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

What about North Carolina and Virginia? Are those usually blue?

According to this she should win Virginia, but not North Carolina. 

5 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Which live results are the most reliable? Is there one source that can be trusted? Concerned about these discrepancies :/

I'm switching through CNN, Reuters, AP, NPR and they all seem to update results at completely different times. 

Just enjoy the roller coaster and adrenaline and in a couple of hours we'll now for sure who won. 

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I would actually love to watch that. Or at least read about it. 

Who would've thought skin would be the great uniter? We all wanna see it!