2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

The greatest thing when Hillary becomes a president she will be slagged off to death & we will be entertained and have a good laugh like we have on GAGA even more cause she is famous & known 

27 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

No, the greatest thing when Hillary becomes president is that Trump won't. 

Yep! No more no less :/ Im simply relieved he didn't win. Sad I don't feel more. Yet again at that Philly gathering I'm reminded when you hear/see how awful she is as a campaigner and prob. many other ways after hearing *Michelle, Barack, Chelsea, Bill speak then...her. zzz Aint NO way she could've done this w/out them 24/7! 

Hes absolutely melting down today! I get if you 'don't like' Hillary but HOW could one actually go out their way to vote for the Dumpster. :# 

9 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

HOW could one actually go out their way to actually vote for the Dumpster. 

5 kinds of Trump voters

1. People who are racist/extremists.

2. People who are too stupid to know any better.

3. People who want to further GOP causes so they pinch their noses and begrudingly vote for him.

4. People who hate Hillary.

5. People who see Trump as a big middle finger to the "establishment" and to the government. These people feel like they've been looked down upon by the metropolitan elite for years and see this as their revenge.

5 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

5 kinds of Trump voters

1. People who are racist/extremists.

2. People who are too stupid to know any better.

3. People who want to further GOP causes so they pinch their noses and begrudingly vote for him.

4. People who hate Hillary.

5. People who see Trump as a big middle finger to the "establishment" and to the government. These people feel like they've been looked down upon by the metropolitan elite for years and see this as their revenge.

If at least #4 wasn't a factor I have no doubt that almost any other generic Dem candidate would end up with at least 400 electoral votes.  That even more than any other thing esp #5. So much of it ultimately and very simply comes down to the candidate themselves and being able to connect w/ them in some emotional way. Not just policy or ideology. 

So for you guys that don't know this, there's a tiny town in NH called Dixville Notch that has a population of only 12 people and they're always the first to declare their voting results since they can vote at midnight. *THE RESULTS ARE IN*

Someone wrote in Romney :dead:

I dont really know why some people hate Hillary, but the best thing that will happen after she wins is that (hopefully) we wont need to ever see or hear Trump again. Goodbye.

6 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

So for you guys that don't know this, there's a tiny town in NH called Dixville Notch that has a population of only 12 people and they're always the first to declare their voting results since they can vote at midnight. *THE RESULTS ARE IN*

Someone wrote in Romney :dead:

What's even funnier 4 years ago there was 9 people. Someone moved!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Paul said:

I dont really know why some people hate Hillary, but the best thing that will happen after she wins is that (hopefully) we wont need to ever see or hear Trump again. Goodbye.

I'm sure we'll hear him and of him plenty, but hopefully it will be limited to some reality format. I reckon that GOP will be more prepared in 2020 to block him, if he decides to run. And if he'll run as an independent, he'd be just handing the election to the democrats. 

Just got back from voting. I got up early and went before work. The doors open at 6am at my polling site. I thought I'd be one of the first ones in line since I got there around 530am but no.  Huge line but they opened the doors at 6am exactly and the line moved pretty fast. It was really a breeze once I got inside. They didn't even ask for photo ID. I just gave them my address then filled out the paper ballot and scanned it. Took like 10 mins total.

Glad I voted early  and gonna go to an election party later. I know most Hillary supporters seem to think she has this in the bag but I'm still gonna be on pins and needles tonight! 

This has to be the craziest election in U.S. history. I will kind of miss the craziness a tiny bit but overall I'm glad it'll be over soon.

Really hoping Hill defeats the mad man.

3 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Just got back from voting. I got up early and went before work. The doors open at 6am at my polling site. I thought I'd be one of the first ones in line since I got there around 530am but no.  Huge line but they opened the doors at 6am exactly and the line moved pretty fast. It was really a breeze once I got inside. They didn't even ask for photo ID. I just gave them my address then filled out the paper ballot and scanned it. Took like 10 mins total.

Glad I voted early  and gonna go to an election party later. I know most Hillary supporters seem to think she has this in the bag but I'm still gonna be on pins and needles tonight! 

This has to be the craziest election in U.S. history. I will kind of miss the craziness a tiny bit but overall I'm glad it'll be over soon.

Really hoping Hill defeats the mad man.

Good for you but HELL to the know I will not in any way shape or form miss a friggin thing about this entire 24/7 turd smelling nightmare that was 2016! lol Flush!