2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

The LA times is literally the only major poll that has had Trump consistently ahead of Clinton. 

This! The LA Times and also IBD/TIPP and Rasmussen. But overall, 90% of the polls since the beginning of the election have Hillary winning.

Also now the 538 model has Nevada and Florida back in light blue, and Clinton up to 68.5% chances of winning (+4 since yesterday). The NYT upshot has 84% :popcorn2:

Guest Pud Whacker
8 minutes ago, Kim said:

How long before the new Cold War commences...once Crooked Hillary gets in?

Probably. I just want Putin to sit on....

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, Kim said:

...your face?

Putty and Hills HATE each other. Should be interesting.

Sure! I bet it tastes like vodka and caviar!!!! 

5 hours ago, Bitch said:

Some of the polls got me worrying a bit.

Those are tracking polls. Tracking polls are bullshit. They ask the same people over and over again who they are going to vote for and the groups they chose were very unevenly tilted toward Trump. The LA Times tracker has been the most criticized poll this entire election, even the LA Times said it was shit.

Every reputable national poll shows her with a 4-6 pt. lead. If people show up to vote, she's got this.

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Go Hillary! You could feel her fire/momentum now. Still think there's a chance she'll actually overperform and surprise. Imagine though if the FBI/f'king Guiliani didn't troll into this 10 days ago! :/ Think there was a good chance she'd be super competitive in places like Texas and Alaska! Again she just needs to win but my bigger concern is the damn Senate now. Even if they win by 1 damn vote or whatever and Kaine has the be the deciding vote all good. 

Meant to post this earlier. 

If so, RBG followed by Breyer needs to absolutely retire by next year! RBG prob. knows now she should've retired in 2014. Women is thisclose to toppling over it's painful. And replaced w/ super young center left/ liberals. Kind of meh that they'll prob instantly confirm Garland. Just wish he was 10 years younger

1 hour ago, Kim said:

There is new Cold War already. Putin can't stand crooked Obama.

Just saw Hillary speak in Grand Rapids. I gotta say, as someone who's been pretty critical of her over the years and voted for Obama and Bernie in the primaries, she was impressive. Very impressive. She's a much better speaker in person than what you hear on the television. 

While I have my issues with her, I can at least say I'll be proud to vote for her tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, Kim said:

:chuckle:   I think that one is already here

Question should be how long before WW3 commences?

George Soros and Putin cannot wait for Hillary to win

Let's hope the fact Clinton and Putin have friends in common will smooth things over

See Chapter Henry Kissinger

ohZzD7mJJfa8zOSCvtJ86lUThtl3DQPr.jpeg

v3uXOVE1LApRLvS7Aep3VCMf8lUE63Te.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Now he is talking "clean coal". WTF is that supposed to be. Let's face it, coal is a product that basically no one wants or needs anymore. Mine closures happened around world because of that. Just ask coal miners in Britain and Germany. People must be really stupid if they believe he will do anything to keep mines open. It's ridiculous. This is like saying we continue producing tube TVs despite the fact that there are LCDs and LEDs. Good businessman? Sure.

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

LOL - Trump at the moment in Pennsylvania. No longer reading the teleprompter and is having a meltdown. Derailing again. Talking about the evil media, crooked Hillary and all the states he is allegedly leading in. He is such an idiot.

No the 40-50+ million people who are gonna actually vote for this orange pariah troll are the idiots! :# LOL