2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

^ yeah saw that but nothing at all in the media. Wtf are they waiting on? lol. I mean..looking like they really don't have shit or are terrified to release it because nothing at all has been released. Not sure how late in the day the Access Hollywood tape was released. Hopefully they're waiting for primetime

27 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

^ yeah saw that but nothing at all in the media. Wtf are they waiting on? lol. I mean..looking like they really don't have shit or are terrified to release it because nothing at all has been released. Not sure how late in the day the Access Hollywood tape was released. Hopefully they're waiting for primetime

They're not waiting on anything. They don't have it. It's in the hands of the FSB.

Kind of crazy the media isnt even doing squat w/ the Russian Newsweek story :#. I mean almost like they wanna keep the drama going till the last second but already know the result. 

I find the above information highly interesting and alarming. Look at those states, all republican. We know the states are responsible for organizing the elections. And obviously they are already making it difficult for people to vote. I bet there are enough polling places where white republican voters live and those closures where all in areas with predominantly black and/or latino voters that might vote in favor of the democrats. But sure, the elections are rigged. It seems Trump did not lie about that. But who knew he was talking about his own party. Maybe people should listen more careful to what he says. Okay, what he reads from the teleprompter.

2 hours ago, Bitch said:

No. It gets even better. 

This is disgusting. I am wondering at what point certain comments become a legal issue. I don't think you can say anything because it is said during the election cycle and comments like "kill her" are certainly not protected by freedom of speech or freedom of opinion. Or when people say things like she and Bill run or ran a pedophile ring, from my perspective this is slander. I'm sure these people wouldn't like it either to be called criminals or whatever without any evidence that a crime has been committed. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Now it's all "guilty by suspicion". The lynch mob mentality we can witness is truly disturbing.

31 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I hope Trump takes the bait and starts a new attack on twitter. Anti bullying, anyone?

CwgtPHPW8AAN438.jpg

Hmm something def seems fishy w/ the media. They are positively not going after Trump like they should or simply don't have that promised oppo. That shit email story is still basically dominating  along w/ the old Trump stories- nothing new. Fact its almost 1 pm EST on a Saturday, have a feeling someone pussied out. Hillary prob has this anyway but it's more abt why they're not at least all over the Russin ties :/ The Senate is now not looking good so any bad stories on him would help get to get a majority and get shit done in the Senate. 

1 hour ago, Bitch said:

A bit too late.

Bitch, you are so right. I have been saying it for weeks. Check my posts. I personally find this the most frustrating part of the whole election that the media has been basically in hiding. Probably in fear of being called "biased". Surprise, those in favor of Trump already think you are biased. No matter if all you do is reporting the facts and from my perspective the media, especially the so called liberal media has been more than kind to Trump. And here is my advice for the next elections: get rid of all those political commentators. They are worthless, they are just another outlet of the candidates campaigns. And the amount of lies and anger that especially those republican commentators have come up with has become almost unbearable. The fact that they get away with it is unbelievable. At some point I really wondered if they not better belong in a mental institution. No sane person would act this way. I hope no one ever offers Trumps blonde bimbos a job in the future.