Guest bluejean

Kellyanne Minogue Thread 🐎

907 posts in this topic

The photo op that was never meant to be

768877211_getting_ready_kylie_minogue_07

madge%20and%20k%20947175_543912125651153

wifAHym.jpg

Huh❓❓❓

Love the fact that still there's no a single pic of them together!  

5 hours ago, Kim said:

So lovely to see Madge with the REAL AND ONLY KYLIE... The poison aussie dwarf would have ran for the hills if she heard Madonna was in the room, just like she shady little bitch did during RHT. 

:lmao: We will never let Kylie fans forget that Kylie snubbed Madonna at the Rebel Heart tour in being her UB.  She instead ignored her requests and finally feebly replied " Will be there in spirit"  before leaving Melbourne ( her home town ) to run off to LA for Gaga's Birthday party.  I bet Madonna has not forgotten that and would not even bother with her now. 

Madonna, should have asked Dame Edna instead !   

6 hours ago, XXL said:

wifAHym.jpg

THIS FUCKING KILLS ME! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!

I always think there was a reason for Kylie to avoid being the UB. I am sure that when Madonna said "I'm sorry, Kylie, I really am" or something like that in the concert. Don't recall the exact words, but it was as if Madonna was apologyzing for something. I think that Kylie heard some conversation. 

I think this happened:

Kylie meets Guy Oseary to have dinner. She is looking for a new management, she is to leave Parlophone and RocNation and is sad because she has seen some reciepts from a clinic for hair transplant for several thousand euro, the same amount that is left from her bank account. She thinks Dannii is to blame, though.

Resultado de imagen de kylie guy oseary

GUY: Hello Kylie, nice to meet you. You look gorgeous (he lies)

KYLIE: Hello, nice to meet you. Thanks for coming.

GUY: Well, i confess i thought it was the other Kylie, and me being a greedy coorporate man, so ready to endorse products and skin creams and gyms and perfumes, my eyes had the sign of the dollar. But now i see you are the poor Kylie.

KYLIE. oh. Well, yeah. I am poorer today. You know, i saw those reciepts for hair transplant and...

(RING, RING RING GOES THE TELEPHONE)

GUY: Sorry, i have to take this call. Hello, M, how are you?

MADONNA: Guy, what's this shit you wrote in the email. You got the wrong sister. Are you really going to put that giggling retard up there? She will smile like an idiot and...

GUY: Err, listen, i'm not alone now and this hearspeaker is a bit too loud, you know...

MADONNA (continues speaking) ...and then my make up girl told me that the man she's about to marry is getting bald, hahahaha. She knows because she knows the boy he fucks each night after he reads a fairy tail to the dwarf, hahahaha

GUY: errrr, M, you know

(looks at Kylie, who is very pale. A lone tear cross her cheek. Guy wishes he was with the other Kylie, so bombastic plastic that no longer can cry or move a muscle)

MADONNA (continues) ... and he doesn't even have a big cock, it's tiny. Did you know that he's having hair transplants, hahahahaha. Well, i thought it was Dannii the one you were talking about. I can't take them apart, they are both so rabbity rabbit, those teeth. Are they real teeth? How can they give blow jobs? But Dannii is cool, she's a rebel and she drinks so much that can burp Material Girl for two minutes. Ok, Have to go, have the dress rehearsal for Tears of a Clown. Ok, tell Minogue that she's to come at 5 o'clock to read the Torah.

(Madonna hangs the telephone)

The rest is history. 

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I always think there was a reason for Kylie to avoid being the UB. I am sure that when Madonna said "I'm sorry, Kylie, I really am" or something like that in the concert. Don't recall the exact words, but it was as if Madonna was apologyzing for something. I think that Kylie heard some conversation. 

I think this happened:

Kylie meets Guy Oseary to have dinner. She is looking for a new management, she is to leave Parlophone and RocNation and is sad because she has seen some reciepts from a clinic for hair transplant for several thousand euro, the same amount that is left from her bank account. She thinks Dannii is to blame, though.

Resultado de imagen de kylie guy oseary

GUY: Hello Kylie, nice to meet you. You look gorgeous (he lies)

KYLIE: Hello, nice to meet you. Thanks for coming.

GUY: Well, i confess i thought it was the other Kylie, and me being a greedy coorporate man, so ready to endorse products and skin creams and gyms and perfumes, my eyes had the sign of the dollar. But now i see you are the poor Kylie.

KYLIE. oh. Well, yeah. I am poorer today. You know, i saw those reciepts for hair transplant and...

(RING, RING RING GOES THE TELEPHONE)

GUY: Sorry, i have to take this call. Hello, M, how are you?

MADONNA: Guy, what's this shit you wrote in the email. You got the wrong sister. Are you really going to put that giggling retard up there? She will smile like an idiot and...

GUY: Err, listen, i'm not alone now and this hearspeaker is a bit too loud, you know...

MADONNA (continues speaking) ...and then my make up girl told me that the man she's about to marry is getting bald, hahahaha. She knows because she knows the boy he fucks each night after he reads a fairy tail to the dwarf, hahahaha

GUY: errrr, M, you know

(looks at Kylie, who is very pale. A lone tear cross her cheek. Guy wishes he was with the other Kylie, so bombastic plastic that no longer can cry or move a muscle)

MADONNA (continues) ... and he doesn't even have a big cock, it's tiny. Did you know that he's having hair transplants, hahahahaha. Well, i thought it was Dannii the one you were talking about. I can't take them apart, they are both so rabbity rabbit, those teeth. Are they real teeth? How can they give blow jobs? But Dannii is cool, she's a rebel and she drinks so much that can burp Material Girl for two minutes. Ok, Have to go, have the dress rehearsal for Tears of a Clown. Ok, tell Minogue that she's to come at 5 o'clock to read the Torah.

(Madonna hangs the telephone)

The rest is history. 

:lmao:  Karbatal,  You are a star.  

We are all like a family in the Kylie thread who laugh together.  Love it. 

So Kylie Ann found the time to meet Guy Oseary but couldn't be Madonna's UB because she had to fly to LA for Joanne's 30th bday where Interscope paid all the guests to pretend anyone cared? Awkward

320A031200000578-0-image-a-3_14575541359

I am surprised we didn't have the low down from Kylie's bitter, cheap entourage of Anna Matronics, Rufus Wainwrights and Jake Shears

I sincerely think that she was too busy then looking for a new record deal and that's why she flew to that party. She was looking for manager and record deal and that's why Madonna jokingly said "she's a busy international pop star".

27 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I sincerely think that she was too busy then looking for a new record deal and that's why she flew to that party. She was looking for manager and record deal and that's why Madonna jokingly said "she's a busy international pop star".

At the time she was supposedly banging some married man but I suppose she couldn't reveal that was her reason for going to the US.

12 hours ago, XXL said:

Yes, Baby Boy Brahim did come in handy for something afterall. You just know Madonna is looking at this lil bitch thinking how dumb she looks dressed up in a ball gown for the PUNK THEMED gala. Kilo really is the geriatric Taylor Swift. Bland, insipid, zero.

48 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I remember the wording as it was so deliciously shady on Madonna's part after Kilo fled the country. It was "Come BACK Kylie, I didn't mean to SCARE YOU AWAY...I guess she had better things to do...what with being a PROFESSIONAL POPSTAR and all"

Calling someone a "professional" anything is a diss of course. A bit like the profssional trolls and professional victim players etc we have here in Mnation day in, day out :wow:

After all these years I'm still in awe that Madonna knows who's Kylie at all :lol:

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

After all these years I'm still in awe that Madonna knows who's Kylie at all :lol:

:chuckle:

Truth.

Is there any truth to the rumours that Kylie will be the new Cilla Black and be the host of the new Blind Date in England ?  

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Is there any truth to the rumours that Kylie will be the new Cilla Black and be the host of the new Blind Date in England ? 

:dead:

38 minutes ago, Crux said:

:lmao: Imagine little Kylie giggling away as a host.  

6 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao: Imagine little Kylie giggling away as a host.  

:lmao:

Pocket Kylie wouldn't know where to start as a host. She's more suited to jobs that involve titillation, being mute and waving her arms around like an octopus - like those woman who draped themselves over cars, dishwashers and fridges on shows like "Wheel of Fortune" and "The Price Is Right". :lol:  

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 11:15 PM, jazzyjan said:

:lmao: We will never let Kylie fans forget that Kylie snubbed Madonna at the Rebel Heart tour in being her UB.  She instead ignored her requests and finally feebly replied " Will be there in spirit"  before leaving Melbourne ( her home town ) to run off to LA for Gaga's Birthday party.  I bet Madonna has not forgotten that and would not even bother with her now. 

Madonna, should have asked Dame Edna instead !   

Sister Dannii would have immediately cancelled her lucrative & busy schedule that night to be her Bitch :queenbitch:

6 hours ago, Crux said:

:lmao:

Pocket Kylie wouldn't know where to start as a host. She's more suited to jobs that involve titilation, being mute and waving her arms around like an octopus - like those woman who draped themselves over cars, dishwashers and fridges on shows like "Wheel of Fortune" and "The Price Is Right". :lol:  

Kylie Minogue and TV

A match made in heaven

giphy.gif

tumblr_n0r1ozgO3I1re0ttho1_500.gif

tumblr_mzbd7jktdH1qmxy1eo1_500.gif

blog240510-kylie.jpg

wp_ss_20170218_0001_zpshbcilnja.png

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:02 PM, Kim said:

Yes, Baby Boy Brahim did come in handy for something afterall. You just know Madonna is looking at this lil bitch thinking how dumb she looks dressed up in a ball gown for the PUNK THEMED gala.

Kilo really is the geriatric Taylor Swift. Bland, insipid, zero.

:rotfl:

Not for nothing, WWD the following morning

94097357951726539975513.jpg

On 16/2/2017 at 7:31 PM, Kim said:

So lovely to see Madge with the REAL AND ONLY KYLIE... The poison aussie dwarf would have ran for the hills if she heard Madonna was in the room, just like she shady little bitch did during RHT. 

I know you don't like KiLo, but c'mon! To choose a talentless good for nothing attention whore over someone who's actually known for something.

13 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Good grief. I thought this was a wild rumour in Australia but I've just looked and the papers are full of it!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2892833/tv-bosses-want-kylie-minogue-to-be-the-new-cilla-black-as-blind-date-makes-its-comeback-after-13-years-off-air/

They need someone like Davina McCall.