MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest bluejean

Kellyanne Minogue Thread 🐎

I think she's more oriented into winning that elusive Oscar 

29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I think she's more oriented into winning that elusive Oscar 

Well, if she didn't get one for Streetfighter, she hasn't got a hope.

tumblr_lvezhf1KTC1qggfapo1_r1_500.gif

:lmao:at that gorgeous white cat who as Spotlight has stated, was oblivious to the drama he caused. 

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

BTW i can't stop laughing at that picture with Kylie on his shoulder like a parrot! :lol:

Weren't they the most ABSURD AND RETARD couple ever? 

:lol: Karbatal, he often picked her up. Even did it on stage at the Aria awards.  I think he was trying to prove what a strong man he was !  

That cat knew EXACTLY what just happened, it was no accident. 

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao:at that gorgeous white cat who as Spotlight has stated, was oblivious to the drama he caused. 

:chuckle:

6 hours ago, Amzer801 said:

kylie-minogue-style-February-2004.jpg

Kylie won a Grammy for Best Dance Recording in 2004 for "Come Into My World", she actually beat Madonna, who was nominated for "Die Another Day".

She has been nominated five times wow! And it's stupid that CGYOOMH was ignored.

8 hours ago, Amzer801 said:

kylie-minogue-style-February-2004.jpg

Kylie won a Grammy for Best Dance Recording in 2004 for "Come Into My World", she actually beat Madonna, who was nominated for "Die Another Day".

The Australian media made a huge deal out of Kylie winning over Madonna too. 

I couldn't care less that she beat Madonna and this isn't shade but its a weird world we live in where someone who has nothing to do with the composition or production of a song can still win a Grammy for it. I love Kylie but all she did was lay her vocals over the track and she gets a Grammy???

13 hours ago, Drowned World said:

Hate to break it to ya, but little Kylie is right about older Kylie. She's known as a one hit wonder here in the States, and people know older Kylie for her surname as well, not only for her first name. It could have easily been ruled where they both could use their names. 

BTW, you type into Google "Kylie" and miss Jenner comes up. Tells you who's more relevant with the generation of today. ;)

Yeah but you are from the US so you would have very little Knowledge on Kylie. If you are talking about US fame wise, I guess it's kinda true but Res Blooded Woman, Love At First Sight, Come Into My World and Slow did well there to. Plus how do you know who she even is or remember her anyway?

12 hours ago, Drowned World said:

And Jenner said she has 84 million more followers on Instagram. ;)

Pretty sad when people measures someone success with Instagram followers instead of the amount of top 10 hits, albums sold worldwide, and tours sold out. 

Poor Madonna. She was so happy thinking she would be with Kylie in the fashion week and she ended up with the secondary sister of the reality show family. 

La imagen puede contener: una persona, sonriendo, sentada

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Poor Madonna. She was so happy thinking she would be with Kylie in the fashion week and she ended up with the secondary sister of the reality show family. 

Probably she also got more procedures on her face than Madonna and Kylie together. Same number as her IG followers. Ha!

Who does this Kylie Kardashian think she is?

12 hours ago, XXL said:

Same label that dumped her arse 20 years ago? 

17 hours ago, XXL said:

Who does this Kylie Kardashian think she is?

She's not even a Kardashian. She's a Jenner so second best in the surname stakes too.

And her father is a Trump supporter.  

I'm sure all of them are.  

What a disgrace that family. 

:lmao:   Look at Kylie and Guy Pearce.   

Guy Pearce and Kylie Minogue are a riot of kitschy fashion – and hardly recognisable – as a couple Keith and Kaye Hall.

Also starring - and dressed just as loudly - are Radha Mitchell and Julian McMahon as Jo and Rick Jones, alongside Asher Keddie, and Jeremy Sims as Gale and Bob Marsh. 

It's set at a time when "the mums and dads of a quiet suburban cul-de-sac are ... joining the sexual revolution and throwing a wife-swapping key party".

The film is described as a poignant comedy set in an beachside neighbourhood – "a love letter to a world of careless parenting, constant sunburn and unsupervised activities".

Guy Pearce and Kylie Minogue in <i>Flammable Children</i>.

The seventies are back: (from left) Guy Pearce, Kylie Minogue, Jeremy Sims, Asher Keddie, Julian McMahon and Radha ...

On 14/02/2017 at 8:53 AM, karbatal said:

So lovely to see Madge with the REAL AND ONLY KYLIE... The poison aussie dwarf would have ran for the hills if she heard Madonna was in the room, just like she shady little bitch did during RHT. 

The photo op that was never meant to be

768877211_getting_ready_kylie_minogue_07

madge%20and%20k%20947175_543912125651153

wifAHym.jpg

Huh❓❓❓

Love the fact that still there's no a single pic of them together!  

5 hours ago, Kim said:

So lovely to see Madge with the REAL AND ONLY KYLIE... The poison aussie dwarf would have ran for the hills if she heard Madonna was in the room, just like she shady little bitch did during RHT. 

:lmao: We will never let Kylie fans forget that Kylie snubbed Madonna at the Rebel Heart tour in being her UB.  She instead ignored her requests and finally feebly replied " Will be there in spirit"  before leaving Melbourne ( her home town ) to run off to LA for Gaga's Birthday party.  I bet Madonna has not forgotten that and would not even bother with her now. 

Madonna, should have asked Dame Edna instead !   

6 hours ago, XXL said:

The photo op that was never meant to be

768877211_getting_ready_kylie_minogue_07

madge%20and%20k%20947175_543912125651153

wifAHym.jpg

THIS FUCKING KILLS ME! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!