Guest bluejean

Kellyanne Minogue Thread 🐎

907 posts in this topic

:dead: @ the thread title.

But, Kylie makes me really happy so nice to see this. She's a cool chick.

And how tiny are some of those costumes! Oh my lord, she's itty bitty!

17 minutes ago, promise to try said:

are they planning on having it here in europe?

Yes but it's doing a full tour of Asia and the US first, then possibly Africa after Europe. Feather boas crossed for the African fans!

4 hours ago, ITG said:

And how tiny are some of those costumes! Oh my lord, she's itty bitty!

Yea, I seen her collection before, they are TINY! They'd fit like a 10 year old girl. I think she photographs well, but i'd imagine in person she probably looks a bit weird being THAT small.

Reading the thread title I was expecting another name...The Mnation Kilo brigade strikes again..:rotfl:

16 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yea, I seen her collection before, they are TINY! They'd fit like a 10 year old girl. I think she photographs well, but i'd imagine in person she probably looks a bit weird being THAT small.

She doesn't look weird at all in person. She's stunning!

17 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Reading the thread title I was expecting another name...The Mnation Kilo brigade strikes again..:rotfl:

Like who? Lady gag? If it said "the 2nd biggest star on madonnanation" then sure :lmao:

16 minutes ago, bluejean said:

Like who ? Lady gag? If it said "the 2nd biggest star on madonnanation" then sure :lmao:

Nana Mouskouri for example.:lol: Gag is already in a has been territory exactly like the australian pony.

Oh and she's releasing her new OPUS soon, a tender and touching rendition for Christmas. Due to overwhelming demand, she will reissue the album again, with a duet with international and beloved superstar MIKA. Her new album, a delicate collection of winter pieces, was crafted through months with long time producer and friend Steve Anderson, who cowrote with Kylie global smashes like Confide in Me. Minogue's voice mantains its nasal quality that has inspired artistes like Van Gogh (he decided to cut the ear and spare the nose) in classics like Let It Snow and Christmas Wrapping.

Klick bait thread title :noway:

True title.

Look at the rest. Rihanna, Beyonka, Brittania, Xtina... 

And you have KYLIE. Almost 30 years there, always being consistent (for good and worse), never having meltdowns or lies. 

Here she is, with an unknown blond woman: 

14900327_1278661675497796_11322795525771

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Oh and she's releasing her new OPUS soon, a tender and touching rendition for Christmas. Due to overwhelming demand, she will reissue the album again, with a duet with international and beloved superstar MIKA. Her new album, a delicate collection of winter pieces, was crafted through months with long time producer and friend Steve Anderson, who cowrote with Kylie global smashes like Confide in Me. Minogue's voice mantains its nasal quality that has inspired artistes like Van Gogh (he decided to cut the ear and spare the nose) in classics like Let It Snow and Christmas Wrapping.

:rotfl:

I have to say, as much as I dislike the botoxed lilliputian, I find her more tolerable than Gags. At least she doesn't go shovelling her shit down everyone's throats... so to speak.

Kylie is impossible to be annoying,  especially now.  if you don't look for her you don't know she exists. 

It's like quantum physics. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Here she is, with an unknown blond woman: 

14900327_1278661675497796_11322795525771

:lmao::rotfl:

I just can't wait to hear her cover of this WONDERFUL track. If only it were super techno too :( but surely it will be some ballady thingy 

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

:lmao:

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Minogue's voice mantains its nasal quality that has inspired artistes like Van Gogh (he decided to cut the ear and spare the nose)

I see some shithead has changed my brilliant thread title

New press release about Snow Queen, Kylie Christmas Edition! 

KYLIE MINOGUE – ‘SNOW QUEEN'

THE NEW ALBUM OUT NOV. 27

TWO NEW PERFORMANCES 8 AND 9 DECEMBER. ROYAL ALBERT HALL

Previous acclaim:
“Tireless live grafters. Different & full of robotic spasms.” 8/10 UNCUT
“Unique. Delicious music” **** MOJO
“A compelling and original nasal sound**** The Guardian
“Divine harmonies by the backing vocals” ***** Time Out
“A cross between The Fraggles, Kate Bush & early Big Bird” Reuters
“Floyd meets a parrot. Huge, complex and fluffy” Prog Magazine

Miss Kylie Minogue, Mingie for friends and near family, has been an overpresent figure for the last 6 decades. Born in 1924, was since an early age one of the most famous people in Camberra, starring in shows like 'Eight is Enough' and 'Starsky and Hutch', but it was with the acclaimed tv series 'Neighbours', winner of more than 18 Emmy Awards, when Mingie became internationally famous. In 1987 she went through a complete makeover and reappeared as a young fresh teenager, eager to face a new path: singing her heart out and spread the message of livig in a Disco Dream. 
After suing the hospital for negligence (complete make over brought too big front teeth), she travelled to London to meet magic music trio Stock Aitken and Waterman, famous producers of songs like 'I Will Always Love You' and 'Born to be Alive'. Stubborn and a bit deformed, Mingie wanted to be the next Madonna and got as a result the song 'I Should Be So Lucky', her first of more than 89 number ones in United Kingdom, Zimbabwe and Faroe Islands. 

Almost 30 years later, Mingie is still an international pop star, incredibly busy, unable to perform next to Madonna as her Unapologetic Bitch, but still eager to eat the world with those ginormous front teeth. Her last incarnation is the cold Snow Queen, the nasal chanteuse of an imaginary kingdom where dwarfs are taller than their queen. The album, which includes more than 25 tracks, have very special guests, as Frank Sinatra, "who was the first man i ever fucked", Mingie reminices, "I was 20 years old and lost in Indochina. He was 23. He made love in a doughnut fry machine". Other guests are Iggy Pop, Chrissy Hyde, James Corden and Keka, an imaginary friend who sings in the new track "My horse, my arse". 

For more info contact: Steve Rose or Paul Barker at Queens Publicity steve@queenspublicity.com /
paul@queenspublicity.com 0207 607 5765

“Divine harmonies…Orchestral farts at its very finest.”
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Time Out

“The best music I heard at Tesco was by the Mingie”
The Independent

“Frontrunners of the new British nasal scene thanks to her sophisticated, unpredictable horse face"
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Robin Denselow, The Guardian

“Welcome to the world of Christmas songs… Mingie is a cross between Nana Moskouri and the Kronos Quartet, by way of Kate Bush and early Sinitta.”
Reuters.

33 minutes ago, karbatal said:

New press release about Snow Queen, Kylie Christmas Edition! 

KYLIE MINOGUE – ‘SNOW QUEEN'

THE NEW ALBUM OUT NOV. 27

TWO NEW PERFORMANCES 8 AND 9 DECEMBER. ROYAL ALBERT HALL

Previous acclaim:
“Tireless live grafters. Different & full of robotic spasms.” 8/10 UNCUT
“Unique. Delicious music” **** MOJO
“A compelling and original nasal sound**** The Guardian
“Divine harmonies by the backing vocals” ***** Time Out
“A cross between The Fraggles, Kate Bush & early Big Bird” Reuters
“Floyd meets a parrot. Huge, complex and fluffy” Prog Magazine

Miss Kylie Minogue, Mingie for friends and near family, has been an overpresent figure for the last 6 decades. Born in 1924, was since an early age one of the most famous people in Camberra, starring in shows like 'Eight is Enough' and 'Starsky and Hutch', but it was with the acclaimed tv series 'Neighbours', winner of more than 18 Emmy Awards, when Mingie became internationally famous. In 1987 she went through a complete makeover and reappeared as a young fresh teenager, eager to face a new path: singing her heart out and spread the message of livig in a Disco Dream. 
After suing the hospital for negligence (complete make over brought too big front teeth), she travelled to London to meet magic music trio Stock Aitken and Waterman, famous producers of songs like 'I Will Always Love You' and 'Born to be Alive'. Stubborn and a bit deformed, Mingie wanted to be the next Madonna and got as a result the song 'I Should Be So Lucky', her first of more than 89 number ones in United Kingdom, Zimbabwe and Faroe Islands. 

Almost 30 years later, Mingie is still an international pop star, incredibly busy, unable to perform next to Madonna as her Unapologetic Bitch, but still eager to eat the world with those ginormous front teeth. Her last incarnation is the cold Snow Queen, the nasal chanteuse of an imaginary kingdom where dwarfs are taller than their queen. The album, which includes more than 25 tracks, have very special guests, as Frank Sinatra, "who was the first man i ever fucked", Mingie reminices, "I was 20 years old and lost in Indochina. He was 23. He made love in a doughnut fry machine". Other guests are Iggy Pop, Chrissy Hyde, James Corden and Keka, an imaginary friend who sings in the new track "My horse, my arse". 

For more info contact: Steve Rose or Paul Barker at Queens Publicity steve@queenspublicity.com /
paul@queenspublicity.com 0207 607 5765

“Divine harmonies…Orchestral farts at its very finest.”
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Time Out

“The best music I heard at Tesco was by the Mingie”
The Independent

“Frontrunners of the new British nasal scene thanks to her sophisticated, unpredictable horse face"
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Robin Denselow, The Guardian

“Welcome to the world of Christmas songs… Mingie is a cross between Nana Moskouri and the Kronos Quartet, by way of Kate Bush and early Sinitta.”
Reuters.

:lmao:

If nothing else, I'm incredibly impressed with you knowledge of British culture!

Oh, the quotes are taken from another press release, hahaha.

I don't even know which part to highlight. A brilliant recap of the career of a legend!

Way to go Karby! And WAY TO GO KYLIE!

I hate to say it, but some of those costumes really do look homemade.