MadonnaNation.com Forums
Toni

Random Tweets about Madonna

On 11/1/2016 at 0:42 AM, madonna_fan1988 said:

This is how he chose to wish Happy Halloween? Really? Madonna really is always on his mind. This can't be healthy right?

Just be glad you're NOT Piers Morgan. I almost feel bad for him. There's no way he can possibly be a very happy person, walking around with so much negativity and acrimony for anyone for so many years. OK, so she (allegedly) dissed him in 1993; has he not evolved even a little bit since then to realize how petty he is being? 

It's basically Piers Morgan's job to be a knob-end. He's a national joke and is now relegated to Breakfast TV here, sitting on a couch and playing the bad guy to whoever he's paired up with. That shock jock shit doesn't work in this day and age of everybody having shit to say on social media. He has 5 million followers, and 600 of them liked his stupid post. Says it all really.

10 minutes ago, Kim said:

It's basically Piers Morgan's job to be a knob-end. He's a national joke and is now relegated to Breakfast TV here, sitting on a couch and playing the bad guy to whoever he's paired up with. That shock jock shit doesn't work in this day and age of everybody having shit to say on social media. He has 5 million followers, and 600 of them liked his stupid post. Says it all really.

Fully agreed

19 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Wait and he hears about her on the bottles of wine and digestive biscuits! :lol:

I do love that tweet though, I've often said it to myself too, to get me motivated..

posted by the same account ! is this real ? it doesn't look like Madonna 

10 hours ago, Robin said:

posted by the same account ! is this real ? it doesn't look like Madonna 

She probably would have talked about it, if real... Doesn't even look like her. That's not her iconic jaw line :vogue:

18 minutes ago, Lolo said:

She probably would have talked about it, if real... Doesn't even look like her. That's not her iconic jaw line :vogue:

The gap is there though. Looks like her to me.

14 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

The gap is there though. Looks like her to me.

Her dopelganger!?

35 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Maybe it's this woman as a young 'un?

lDxshFk.jpg

This cunt from Rupaul's Drag Race is having another manic meth episode on his twitter and IG  :ugh:

WTF! 2 years too late dude! ^^ 

Madonna must have said NO to him, why is he so mad?? 

59 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

WTF! 2 years too late dude! ^^ 

Madonna must have said NO to him, why is he so mad?? 

Just some millenial idiot who needs to get out there, raise money for a charity, build a school or hospital somewhere and realise life is not about THEM!

1 minute ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

Just some millenial idiot who needs to get out there, raise money for a charity, build a school or hospital somewhere and realise life is not about THEM!

Exactly! What a nobody idiot.