Hypernormalization documentary

jonski43

Has anyone seen the documentary currently on the BBC iplayer called 'Hypernormalization'.

It's about how politics to run society was abandoned in the seventies and replaced by business but takes in terrorism and leads up to where we are with Trump. Both he and Russia use a technique of conflicting information so people no longer understand what is true and what isn't.

Very interesting to watch

I watched it...and am not shocked or surprised by any of it. It has been apparent for some time the agenda being pushed. I saw Noam Chomsky speak a few years ago and he explained how the people in 'control' are directing humanity towards the edge of a cliff...and we all happily walk there, deluded by superficiality and stupidity. And the controllers walk with us, knowing what is coming, but also happily do so because they have had their pockets lined with cash all along the way...worth it apparently. I hate this world.

15 hours ago, karbatal said:

This is happening now in every country.  overexposure to information and lies substaining  in a period of time is turning society into a brainless mass.