MadonnaNation.com Forums
jacket

Flopanne - barely kept alive by MNation clicks

Toni    0

This kind of behaviour depresses me.. Gaga just STOP using these clearly vulnerable people. 

And on and on more tweets trying to get #joannecrew trending... Her fans started to complain about how it's not fair they can't be in the crew because they don't have or don't want to have that STUPID tattoo done.

And then this happens... she knows they're a bunch on morons and they BUG the shit out of her, more than once she's publicly scalded them. It's really sickening to see.

IMG_1683.PNG

And yes, she's trying to muscle in on Madonna's "bitches, are you in my gang"? -- Fucking "Joannes Crew" ffs :lmao::lmao:

TRVC    0

#joannecrew .... another desperate attempt of Slowly dismissing and distancing herself from her "monster" (aka when she was somewhat relevant) days.

If you're going to copy Madonna on everything you do, you may want to adopt the "Absolutely No Regrets" mindset. Stupid spoiled brat

Toni    0
1 minute ago, TRVC said:

#joannecrew .... another desperate attempt of dismissing and distancing herself from her "monster" (aka when she was somewhat relevant) days.

If you're going to copy Madonna on everything you do, you may want to adopt the "Absolutely No Regrets" mindset. Stupid spoiled brat

What are some of the other things she's copied? Besides the music and looks!

Wasn't there was a revolution of body/weight/fat or something?

Generally, when she opens her mouth and tries to be all philosophical, she's trying to sound like Madonna - who's actually LIVED a life and experienced it first hand.

Just recently we had the dead aunt - Madonna's mother storyline.

The whole lower east side, bad daddy relationship thing which Zane called her out on.

MadFan    0

How do you explain to your friends and family that your tattoo is in memoriam of your favourite popstar's dead aunt. :lmao: 

ITG    0
9 minutes ago, MadFan said:

How do you explain to your friends and family that your tattoo is in memoriam of your favourite popstar's dead aunt. :lmao: 

Friggin' hilarious right!

jacket    0
12 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Imagine their faces hearing that  

:dead:

MadFan    0
4 minutes ago, ENSLAVER said:

Imagine their faces hearing that  

:dead:

xLAfIjf.gif

billiejean    0

Wow, George from the Beatles used to think it was bizarre that the Beatles had tribute bands, he thought that was over the top dedication, tattooing the name of your favourite popstars deceased's aunt like Madfan said is extremely out there, Gaga is one of a kind to be promoting this.

Barney    0
1 hour ago, billiejean said:

Wow, George from the Beatles used to think it was bizarre that the Beatles had tribute bands, he thought that was over the top dedication, tattooing the name of your favourite popstars deceased's aunt like Madfan said is extremely out there, Gaga is one of a kind to be promoting this.

So does Bjork, she doesnt understand how people want to say hello to her or have pictures with a stranger. She just thinks shes making music to come out of speakers or earphones. Her videos and dresses are having fun with her artistic friends. When shes walking doing her shopping and people ask for a photo it baffles her. (yes I said hello to her in the street and she was nice but I didn't ask for a photo or her to write on my arm for a tattoo.) I guess her take on fame is different. fame monster, applause, Its not like we didnt have clues, spoilt brat.

Guest bluejean   
Guest bluejean
14 hours ago, Chimera said:

Oh this is serious guys! a God deleting threads because he/she/etc is drunk, high, or having a breakdown over their Grinder hook up dropping them ...not fun at all!

Next we'll have Janet jumping from a bridge because her MN thread was deleted by another ancient (old as fuck) God...this needs to stop y'all!

!!!

on a side note, did a Mnationer write that article? maybe Suedy in his drunk rampage? if so, well done!

:dead: Oh I've met someone on tinder with this dilemma and the opening statement was "don't judge me but..."

We had the same thing on here in 2012 with fans getting Madonna tattoos to get in the golden triangle. People got upset when I judged them :lol: 

swimtoshore    0
6 hours ago, Toni said:

This kind of behaviour depresses me.. Gaga just STOP using these clearly vulnerable people. 

And on and on more tweets trying to get #joannecrew trending... Her fans started to complain about how it's not fair they can't be in the crew because they don't have or don't want to have that STUPID tattoo done.

And then this happens... she knows they're a bunch on morons and they BUG the shit out of her, more than once she's publicly scalded them. It's really sickening to see.

IMG_1683.PNG

And yes, she's trying to muscle in on Madonna's "bitches, are you in my gang"? -- Fucking "Joannes Crew" ffs :lmao::lmao:

fucking hell - how pathetic and she is such a nasty bitch - i bet she is a complete cunt irl

Mattress    0

Oh, hell. People seem to be overreacting which is understandable if you're unaware of the reality of this situation. Please, fret not. These irrelevant, struggling industry staples can cajole Gargle's blind, dumb followers to tattoo this or spew that, BUT she is and has always been the definition of a nothing.

Billboard's latest article about her is a fucking review of her rancid new album from a fan-site webmaster. THAT IS NOW NEWS TO BILLBOARD. What the album means to a sycophant that runs a fan-site. :dead: It's all so totally meaningless and blatantly biased by whatever money was siphoned into Billboard ... surely no one can take anything they post seriously.

The label in cahoots with industry "leaders" on the wane can force a low-selling #1 album after a week-long $3.99 deal and full-on, down-the-publics-throat promotion...but think about it... That's all she could sell at $3.99 per album considering the American population and lack of streaming stats for realz?! 190k @ $3.99 for a full album that is at the click of a public's fingertips in a matter of seconds. This isn't the same chart that measured a fixated audience who made a trip to their local record store to drop almost $20.00 in 1992 for an Erotica CD during one of the most tumultuous eras of Madonna's career.

Nevermind that I'm pretty sure we actually saw Gaga scan 1/4th of her sales this week HERSELF at Walmart. :dead:

FUCK YOU.

dollhouse    0

I'm convinced the album did NOT have real sales + streaming of 200k, theres no way.

VogueMusic    0
41 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Oh, hell. People seem to be overreacting which is understandable if you're unaware of the reality of this situation. Please, fret not. These irrelevant, struggling industry staples can cajole Gargle's blind, dumb followers to tattoo this or spew that, BUT she is and has always been the definition of a nothing.

Billboard's latest article about her is a fucking review of her rancid new album from a fan-site webmaster. THAT IS NOW NEWS TO BILLBOARD. What the album means to a sycophant that runs a fan-site. :dead: It's all so totally meaningless and blatantly biased by whatever money was siphoned into Billboard ... surely no one can take anything they post seriously.

The label in cahoots with industry "leaders" on the wane can force a low-selling #1 album after a week-long $3.99 deal and full-on, down-the-publics-throat promotion...but think about it... That's all she could sell at $3.99 per album considering the American population and lack of streaming stats for realz?! 190k @ $3.99 for a full album that is at the click of a public's fingertips in a matter of seconds. This isn't the same chart that measured a fixated audience who made a trip to their local record store to drop almost $20.00 in 1992 for an Erotica CD during one of the most tumultuous eras of Madonna's career.

Nevermind that I'm pretty sure we actually saw Gaga scan 1/4th of her sales this week HERSELF at Walmart. :dead:

FUCK YOU.

Exactly.

VogueMusic    0

It's kind of scary to see how easy it is to play the system these days. And clearly the system doesn't care. It almost welcomes it.

But the next few weeks have got to be brutal, or something else is going on. Clearly the GP doesn't give a shit about her anymore, nor radio. No hits. No pop culture 'moment'. Even a 'trainwreck' sort of moment...I mean, we see it, but ain't nobody checking for it - and that's a bad place to be in. I don't even think she could get these numbers as a niche act without pulling the tricks. None of this was earned rightfully or organically...so there has got to be a massive drop coming.

Mmmmm    0

Well she's out of top 20 for her million zits and out of top 10 for "Joan" on UK iTunes. 

Mmmmm    0
40 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I'm convinced the album did NOT have real sales + streaming of 200k, theres no way.

You're not alone.