PARIS 2016: Scenes from the Apocalypse

Nessie

The Paris you know or remember from adverts or brochures no longer exists. While no part of Paris looks like the romantic Cliches in Hollywood movies, some districts now resemble post-apocalyptic scenes of a dystopian thriller. This footage, taken with a hidden camera by an anonymous Frenchman in the Avenue de Flandres, 19th Arrondissement, near the Stalingrad Metro Station in Paris as well as areas in close proximity, shows the devastating effects of uncontrolled illegal mass immigration of young African males into Europe.

This footage was taken by an anonymous Frenchmen after French police evacuated over 2000 illegal immigrants on the 16th of September. What was left behind was a trail of devastation.

The migrants have since resettled there, the area looks like before - thousands of Africans live in tents and sleep on mattresses in the middle of the street as of October 16th.

If it weren't for the somewhat working infrastructure, the scene might as well have been the setting of movie shooting - or a slum in Mogadishu. The streets are littered in garbage, the sidewalks are blocked with trash, junk and mattresses, thousands of African men claim the streets as their own.

If no portable toilets are in reach, open urination and defecation are commonplace. Tens of thousands of homeless Illegal immigrants, undocumented or waiting for a decision of their asylum application, waste away trying to pass the time in the city. Although their prospects of being granted asylum as Africans are bleak, they're hoping for a decision that would grant them an apartment, welfare and make France their new home.

The conditions are absolutely devastating. The police have given up trying to control these areas, the remaining French people avoid the areas at all cost, crime and rape is rampant, just recently mass brawls and riots made the news as fights broke out near the Stalingrad metro station.

In the video you can also see footage of a riot that happened on the 16th of April where hundreds of migrants clashed with police.

If current trends continue and the French become minority in their own capital in even more areas, scenes like this might spread to areas frequented by tourists, forever changing the last romantic parts of Paris that match what most people have in mind when they think of the iconic city.

https://www.rt.com/news/364570-paris-street-camps-refugees/

https://www.rt.com/viral/339858-brawl-migrant-paris-camp/

Thanks Russia Today (and co) for this amazing piece of bullshit!

First of all, it's not "the Paris you remember no longer exists". It's one camp on one street of Paris. Secondly, I can't even find one article about rapes in Paris due to migrants. It's the same for areas that "french people avoid at all cost" or that "the police have given up trying to control". That's bullshit.

Now this is a picture from this Friday morning. It's the street mentionned in the article, you can see a lot of cars and people, and at least 5 police cars on the left side.

648x415_vendredi-matin-avenue-flandres-1

Now I'm not denying that there's a problem with migrants but the truth is far from the "Apocalypse" mentionned in these propaganda articles.

Edit : and I read that it's 3000 migrants, not "tens of thousands". Who wrote that bullshit seriously.

It's the same shit that Western media does when covering my country, for example. Someone is murdered here and then the Daily Mail and CNN and Fox News and Le Monde are like MEXICO IS A HORRIBLE PLACE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING THERE.

It doesn't feel nice, does it? :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Why did I know this was a report by RT before I even entered the thread?

20 minutes ago, Moka said:

Thanks Russia Today (and co) for this amazing piece of bullshit!

If you care enough to click on the video, the text is from the person who posted the video on youtube. RT just tagged that video. Look it up.

^^^ And did they care to check the facts? No. Because it does not fit their intentions. It's the same with a girl in Berlin from a family of Russian immigrants that disappeared for three days last year. The Russian government and media went crazy because they still consider that girl a Russian citizen even though she has the German citizenship and the Berlin authorities allegedly didn't do anything to find the girl. The Russian foreign minister went crazy and called in the German ambassador. I even think this became a topic in the Russian parliament. There were demonstrations from Russian immigrants in Berlin blackmailing officials. What has happened? The girl was fucking around with a boy and was simply afraid to go home because of her conservative parents. None of this was ever mentioned on Russian media. No one has ever apologized for making very offensive remarks and allegations against Berlin authorities.

Maybe we should just sweep them all up and put them somewhere out of sight. I don't know, maybe some camp somewhere with big fences to keep them in. These damn human beings, thinking they can just walk about on the earth.... like they own the place or something. 

This reminds me of people in here claiming all the monuments of London had immigrants swarming and hanging off them, like some dystopian nightmare.

Ugh, this world.

28 minutes ago, Kim said:

Maybe we should just sweep them all up and put them somewhere out of sight. I don't know, maybe some camp somewhere with big fences to keep them in. These damn human beings, thinking they can just walk about on the earth.... like they own the place or something. 

This reminds me of people in here claiming all the monuments of London had immigrants swarming and hanging off them, like some dystopian nightmare.

Ugh, this world.

Maybe they can be... like... concentrated, somehow. You know? Like, a concentration or refugees? I don't know...

27 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Maybe they can be... like... concentrated, somehow. You know? Like, a concentration or refugees? I don't know...

I was gonna say something about BIG OVENS, but changed my mind. History has told this story before...

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

It's the same shit that Western media does when covering my country, for example. Someone is murdered here and then the Daily Mail and CNN and Fox News and Le Monde are like MEXICO IS A HORRIBLE PLACE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING THERE.

It doesn't feel nice, does it? :lmao:

What are you talking about? The Daily Mail, Faux News and CNN are better than Russia Today for the simple fact that they are Western media ok????

------------------------------------------------

:rotfl: 

See, even Hillary has sung their praises, together with China's CCTV multilanguage channel and AlJazeera of course. "We as Americans are losing the information war" says it all really. Have you ever watched a foreign affairs report from one of the five main US private networks? It's a sad, lightweight affair joke. CNN used to be good now it's a joke too. The best US channel in America that attempts to give some REAL news is ironically the state channel PBS

Anybody who says our own media in the West are any less biased and propaganda oriented than any other non western broadcaster is seriously deluded

6 minutes ago, XXL said:

What are you talking about? The Daily Mail, Faux News and CNN are better than Russia Today for the simple fact that they are Western media ok????

------------------------------------------------

Russia Today was founded by the russian governement. How can you compare that to privately owned medias? :blink:

1 hour ago, Moka said:

Russia Today was founded by the russian governement. How can you compare that to privately owned medias? :blink:

If you put it in those terms you could say the private parties (and corporations) that own NBC; CBS, ABC etc and all private Western media outlets in general are the same people those that stand for office respond to,unless you think any politician actually responds to a duty felt towards their citizenry's and taxpayers' requests. Therefore making it less direct a process, much more subtle, less obvious but the substance and the potential for propaganda and manipulation is the same and it's a two-way street

Unless you think the word private is a guarantee of transparency, democracy, indepedence and truth-telling per se

If you watch those RT reports you'd realise they bring a lot of very important issues and angles to the fore of the discussion that are trivialised and marginalised on purpose in mainstream Western discussion beyond measure, to sell just as biased a representation of reality as you attribute to RT. And so does Aljazeera and many other networks which were not originally started in the Anglophone or more generally Western world

Have a look at that Clinton clip talking about Aljazeera, Russia Today and China's CCTV she's being very blunt in that assessment indeed, she's basically saying American media is diluted and frothy to the core as opposed to those other multianguage platforms' instructiveness, that's the word she used

21 minutes ago, XXL said:

Unless you think the word private is a guarantee of transparency, democracy, indepedence and truth-telling per se

Not at all. I think all medias are biased in some ways. And in fact, Fox News produced fake reports about the situation in France too a while ago (the "no go zones").

But you are the one who brought those medias, nobody is talking about them here. We are talking about a fake report about "Apocalypse" and Paris being "ruined" by "mass african immigration" while it's only one street with some tents and 3000 migrants (and not "tens of thousands"). Obviously these thousands of migrants are a problem and every country should find a solution, but I won't accept fake reports that dramatize everything.

22 hours ago, Kim said:

Ugh, this world.

Indeed