Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jonski43

What your country is the best in

Recommended Posts

Information Is Beautiful has put together this map at what each country is good at. In the UK it's billionaires, in Libya it's fat kids! Mongolia Velociraptors but that would explain why Gaga went to No.1 there.

1276_IIB_International-Number-Ones-2016-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay lemons (technically limes, but whatever)! 

Limes.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I didn't know it! I love kiwi.:lol:

I'm also surprised! I always thought Kiwi was a tropical fruit! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm also surprised! I always thought Kiwi was a tropical fruit! :lol:

Exactly. However they are consumed here. I eat Kiwi fruits occasionaly. Mongolia Velociraptors,:lmao: Hungary Pornostars:rotfl:Norway pizza lovers so weird.:lol: China journalists imprisoned.:thumbsdown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heavy women

thats why i am gay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medical research (Israel).

Oh, and the county I was born in (Belarus) is notorious for alcohol drinking. Shocking! :1251: :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

Heavy women

thats why i am gay 

Pakistan Gay porn did you see it?:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Pakistan Gay porn did you see it?:chuckle:

Yes! I read it's the country with the most gay porn search on Google

I read a few years ago that, in the US, the most conservative states have the most google search about gay porn, :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maternity leave? Is this why we have ENORMOUS problem with fertility?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, runa said:

Yes! I read it's the country with the most gay porn search on Google

I read a few years ago that, in the US, the most conservative states have the most google search about gay porn, :chuckle:

So true! Usually the most conservative countries are the most hypocritical and repressed ones.Are you a Facebook addicted?:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, elijah said:

Maternity leave? Is this why we have ENORMOUS problem with fertility?

Jari told me all the rights you have there. Are you aware that in Spain women only have 4 months leave and zero help with food or diapers, no matter how much income they have? Girls from my work have to come back to work 4 months later and leave the baby in a kindergarden. Most of them choose to work part-time, and that means less income and, which is more important, less opportunities for promotion, because once you choose part-time, you stop being considered as a possible manager.

In Bulgaria maternity leave is 3 years, full paid, and for very little money mothers have access to food. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, promise to try said:

spain the best in LGTB's rights? It's nice but I don't know...

Yes. Even though there are some odd attacks here and there, it's the country where homosexuality is most accepted in all the world. Amost 90% of the people accept it and don't think it is a problem at all. Of course, one thing is to say and another to do. For example, more than 90'% of students have no problem with homosexuality or homosexual marriage, but 50% of gays suffer bullying in schools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Jari told me all the rights you have there. Are you aware that in Spain women only have 4 months leave and zero help with food or diapers, no matter how much income they have? Girls from my work have to come back to work 4 months later and leave the baby in a kindergarden. Most of them choose to work part-time, and that means less income and, which is more important, less opportunities for promotion, because once you choose part-time, you stop being considered as a possible manager.

In Bulgaria maternity leave is 3 years, full paid, and for very little money mothers have access to food. 

It's not 3, it's 2. First year the mother gets 80 or 90 percent of her salary, in the second year the mother gets the minimum wage which is around 200 euro a month I think. You could get the third year but it would be unpaid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still a fair amount of time compared to the rest of west countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Are you a Facebook addicted?:rotfl:

Absolutely not !!
I was saying to myself, the other day, that I think I'll delete my profile. I'm kinda tired to always see the same stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, runa said:

Absolutely not !!
I was saying to myself, the other day, that I think I'll delete my profile. I'm kinda tired to always see the same stuff.

Just delete people you think they post dumb stuff.:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, karbatal said:

Jari told me all the rights you have there. Are you aware that in Spain women only have 4 months leave and zero help with food or diapers, no matter how much income they have? Girls from my work have to come back to work 4 months later and leave the baby in a kindergarden. Most of them choose to work part-time, and that means less income and, which is more important, less opportunities for promotion, because once you choose part-time, you stop being considered as a possible manager.

In Bulgaria maternity leave is 3 years, full paid, and for very little money mothers have access to food. 

In the U.S. women aren't required to get anything AT ALL. :lol: No paid leave. Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be interesting to see the UK one broken up. Those black ones are frightening!

I had to google Velociraptors, all I got was dinosaurs? :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.11.2016 at 0:40 AM, Toni said:

 

I had to google Velociraptors, all I got was dinosaurs? :blink:

You never watched Jurassic Park?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

You never watched Jurassic Park?? 

Actually, no. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bluejean

I always thought kiwifruit was actually from NZ but apparently they stole it from China

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...