Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

Michael Buble's new album is out now. Bulk buy this week to ensure he gets to No. 1!

Recommended Posts

Guest Pud Whacker

i saw KING OF POP and thought this was about Marilyn and his participation in BAND AID: Do They Know Its Xmas.

 

1438735766175_Marilyn.jpg?width=922&heig

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I just bought my deluxe edition. So many good tracks. It's AWESOME! 

 

:rotfl:

I mean, he seems to be a nice guy and everything, but the musak? Oh hell naw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao:

 

He's heading towards UK No. 1 anyway 

 

Shame on US for not getting him to the top spot

 

I'm touching myself while listening to his music? It's that GOOD??!?!?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kim said:

:rotfl:

I mean, he seems to be a nice guy and everything, but the musak? Oh hell naw.

I can't be doing with his Sinatra-light either. Never really liked any of his rat pack karaoke although I hope he kicks Stef's butt chartwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

i saw KING OF POP and thought this was about Marilyn and his participation in BAND AID: Do They Know Its Xmas.

 

1438735766175_Marilyn.jpg?width=922&heig

 

is this Torn Anus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

is this Torn Anus?

No, but the ressemblance is striking with a young Tori.

IMG_0357.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker
37 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

is this Torn Anus?

that is MARILYN: THE KING OF POP!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't stand his boring over played cover versions but would be good to see him top that demented shady mess Gaga on the charts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought 3 deluxe copies, one for myself and one each for my sister's.

There was a Gag fan standing in front of me in HMV buying Joanne and he kept giving me dirty looks when he saw I had 3 copies of Buble in my hands. :rotfl: I returned the bitchiness by looking him up and down and then in another direction. lol

It's a nice album but not as good as Crazy Love and To Be Loved. His voice though...  :inlove:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crux said:

I bought 3 deluxe copies, one of myself and one each for my sister's. There was a Gag fan standing in front of me in HMV buying Joanne and he kept giving me dirty looks when he saw I had 3 copies of Buble in my hands. :rotfl: I returned the bitchiness by looking him up and down and then in another direction. lol

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Andra said:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

lol.

He was hovering around outside for a while after he left the store. Not sure why... maybe he was contemplating on whether he had enough money to go back in and buy more copies. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Crux said:

lol.

He was hovering around outside for a while after he left the store. Not sure why... maybe he was contemplating on whether he had enough money to go back in and buy more copies. :lol:

Or planning on stabbing you. Or giving you a dressing down four dissing Caca!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Crux said:

I bought 3 deluxe copies, one of myself and one each for my sister's.

There was a Gag fan standing in front of me in HMV buying Joanne and he kept giving me dirty looks when he saw I had 3 copies of Buble in my hands. :rotfl: I returned the bitchiness by looking him up and down and then in another direction. lol

:lmao:

51 minutes ago, Crux said:

It's a nice album but not as good as Crazy Love and To Be Loved. His voice though...  :inlove:

Oh yes! And he loves 3some too :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will it only count for your own country?

Doesn't look like she'll get No.1 in the UK so I don't have to sit through this either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crux said:

I bought 3 deluxe copies, one of myself and one each for my sister's.

There was a Gag fan standing in front of me in HMV buying Joanne and he kept giving me dirty looks when he saw I had 3 copies of Buble in my hands. :rotfl: I returned the bitchiness by looking him up and down and then in another direction. lol

It's a nice album but not as good as Crazy Love and To Be Loved. His voice though...  :inlove:

 

 

You are my hero!:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're in the UK, you can stream Leonard Cohen 'You Want It Darker' instead. He's No.1 in the amazon album sales and Buble is 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crux said:

I bought 3 deluxe copies, one of myself and one each for my sister's.

There was a Gag fan standing in front of me in HMV buying Joanne and he kept giving me dirty looks when he saw I had 3 copies of Buble in my hands. :rotfl: I returned the bitchiness by looking him up and down and then in another direction.

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×