Suedehead

DIVA REWIND: Liza Minelli + Pet Shop Boys - "Losing My Mind"!

47 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

Neil's voice is good, it is the PSB voice. But I totally agree with you a GH sang by LM would be a match made in heaven, her deep tone and the witty lyrics 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

PSB are my favorite after Madonna and I guess that after these two, I don't admire anyone 😬

I guess Sorry is your favorite Madonna song then?

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I guess Sorry is your favorite Madonna song then?

😂😂

Well I certainly love when she says a 1000 times: I heard it all before I don't wanna hear I don't wanna know please don't say I'm sorry, and he goes in typical PSB Voice: I'm sooorry... so sorry, I'm sooorry... so sorry 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Sorry PSM MAXI - MIX. 

Results was a great project all around.

Liza is an insane, once-in-a-lifetime talent, often overshadowed by her tabloid life.

I don't think she gets nearly enough credit (despite her shitload of awards)

Today is her 71st birthday!

Never really a fan of this song but I love Don't Drop Bombs. I still play it and her version of Rent is great too. 

I love Liza.  Performing is in her genes.  Love all her songs with Pet Shop Boys.  

Just for a laugh - this song is so fun.  Liza with a Z not Lisa with a S :lol:

I'm surprised to see how hard RESULTS flopped on Billboard 200 (reached # 128) but it reached #6 in UK.

The album and songs never reached any charts in Canada. That's why I have zero memories of this gem. 

3 hours ago, runa said:

I'm surprised to see how hard RESULTS flopped on Billboard 200 (reached # 128) but it reached #6 in UK.

The album and songs never reached any charts in Canada. That's why I have zero memories of this gem. 

back in the day the pets were huge in spain, an anything related to them was a success...again, for me this is a pet album, sang by other person, but the first step to Behaviour

It would have been interesting to hear what PSB could have done with Madonna as they were originally planning as the follow up the COADF. Make no mistake, I love HC but I love PSB too and an album with Madonna would make me salivate. 

21 hours ago, jayaredee said:

It would have been interesting to hear what PSB could have done with Madonna as they were originally planning as the follow up the COADF. Make no mistake, I love HC but I love PSB too and an album with Madonna would make me salivate. 

I would love an album from Madonna, PSB and Stuart Price... they are geniuses in their own arenas that could do wonders together. 

I would also love to hear some music with Madonna and the Pet shop boys.  Love their music and production.  

On 3/13/2017 at 8:33 AM, runa said:

Being from the US, this is probably why I never knew about it. If I was in the UK, it would've been cemented in my brain.

i remember this and don't drop bomz..with Z.

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Being from the US, this is probably why I never knew about it. If I was in the UK, it would've been cemented in my brain.

Well I'm from Mexico and I loved and played that cd to dead 💀 😜

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

I would also love to hear some music with Madonna and the Pet shop boys.  Love their music and production.  

Jan if they go to Australia with The Super Tour don't miss them, it's the ultimate electronic art music display tour you could ever see. 

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

Jan if they go to Australia with The Super Tour don't miss them, it's the ultimate electronic art music display tour you could ever see. 

Thanks for the tip Pedro.  I will make sure I see them if they tour here. :thumbsup:

tomorrow they will be tickets on sale for a concert in madrid, in the teatro real, I would love to go, but nowadays you never klnow with the tickets´ sales

Has Liza ever randomly showed up on stage during a Pet Shop Boys show? The crowd would go nuts!

17 hours ago, promise to try said:

tomorrow they will be tickets on sale for a concert in madrid, in the teatro real, I would love to go, but nowadays you never klnow with the tickets´ sales

Please promise to try to get tickets!!! I have seen them on 4 or 5 different tours and this is really the BEST ONE they have ever presented.

I promise you'll be amazed!!! 

They are going to be in Barcelona too

IMG_4611.JPG

19 hours ago, Pedro said:

Please promise to try to get tickets!!! I have seen them on 4 or 5 different tours and this is really the BEST ONE they have ever presented.

I promise you'll be amazed!!! 

They are going to be in Barcelona too

IMG_4611.JPG

I bought the ticket, but I´m not super happy about it: 180 euros!!! I know, is the real theatre etc...but still, quite expensive.I hope the seat is good!! last tour I saw the in Iruñea and in Gijon, and it wasn´t that expensive...50 euros each of the shows??

The only note expensive tickets are already sold out, and in the other areas are still available places...anyways, this is not related to them, but to the teatre itself, I guess

32 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I bought the ticket, but I´m not super happy about it: 180 euros!!! I know, is the real theatre etc...but still, quite expensive.I hope the seat is good!! last tour I saw the in Iruñea and in Gijon, and it wasn´t that expensive...50 euros each of the shows??

The only note expensive tickets are already sold out, and in the other areas are still available places...anyways, this is not related to them, but to the teatre itself, I guess

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

You won't regret the expensive ticket, I saw them in a festival in an open setting and kept thinking how I wish to see the show in a closed environment. 

Its only 4 months before but don't forget to tell us about your experience. 

If they come back to Mexico I surely will see them again. 

:thumbsup:

she has a manly voice so the gays are drawn to it.