MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna is Billboard's Woman of the Year

Lolo    0

Well I didn't expect much, but there is almost zero coverage about her speech in german online magazines. Unless they're preparing the big essays, I only found two little articles which focus on the microphone quote (something hard between my legs) and then go on to misquote a couple of things out of context. 

A couple of days ago there was a lot about the MJ kissing thing, but her Billboard speech?? Nada...

karbatal    0

Maybe this is unimportant in Germany. Let's not lose our perspective, there are far more important things in the world to be covered by the press right now than Madonna's speech. I mean in general press or tv. I don't mean entertainment programs. 

Mmmmm    0
3 minutes ago, Starman said:

The fact that has not been uploaded by her team

Lifetime Channel own the rights not M's team. They have the exclusive like previous year. 

karbatal    0

Guys, it's not televised yet! Calm down. And please remember it's a fucking speech, it's not a magic wand that will make everyone love Madonna. 

loowee    0
2 hours ago, Lolo said:

Well I didn't expect much, but there is almost zero coverage about her speech in german online magazines. Unless they're preparing the big essays, I only found two little articles which focus on the microphone quote (something hard between my legs) and then go on to misquote a couple of things out of context. 

A couple of days ago there was a lot about the MJ kissing thing, but her Billboard speech?? Nada...

The event hasn't aired yet...

I haven't read all the comments in this thread, but the amount of attention this speech is getting on social media is impressive. 

And it hasn't even aired yet! 

Ironic that the speech is getting more attention than her musical output over the last 5 years. 

17 hours ago, Kasi said:

The article is good and many Madonna fans have always called Hillary the Madonna of politics so this is not new. However as usual the Press belittle Madonna's talents. How the fuck is Adele a once in a generation talent and Madonna is not? It's like once you are vocally gifted then u r talented. Adele oes not have hal the creativity of Madonna or the versatility. Plus Madonna has written many classics over a 34 year career. In fact let me go tweet them. 

I couldnt agree more. Adele cant dance and perform like madonna. Madonna is a pure genious.

anastaza    0
40 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

ya is it tonight or tomorrow night on lifetime???

It's tonight, 9/8c.