MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna is Billboard's Woman of the Year

insilico    0

M greatness never stops, she looks beautiful and gives the mind blowing speech...but what else is new, long live the Queen!

But really, this one was one of the strongest she has ever given, makes you think about it over and over again...

Um..again basically only M. Guess I mean her 'team' of dinosaurs  :# WHY isnt this already fully available...like *everywhere in super HQ/HD :// Lady Ugly would've infested every corner of the internet if she had a speech like this. Would be like a worldwide virus spam attack! Dying to see it ALL including Anderson etc etc....

Oh and hands down this is one of her best career defining speeches ever. Picture perfect...every single word knocked out of the ballpark. At the minimum in recent memory! 

runa    0

I'm so proud to be one of her fan, today. Brilliant woman. 

todsmod    0
2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Todsmod,  This era is the gift that keeps on giving.  Rebel Heart has been a constant treat for all of the Madonna superfans here.  

Oh so true!!!  First we got almost 40 songs, gorgeous performances, flawless videos, beautiful looks.....and the surprises just keep coming (almost a year later)!!!  Just watched the RHT (not the best quality) but it looked alot less chopped/edited than MDNA?!!  I shall wait till over the weekend for another link?  Then, the minute I try to watch it, one channel of my speaker system f'd up, so only had one channel!!!  FML!!!!!  Still looked/sounded better than MDNA, IMO.  Just glad I was able to get SOMETHING!!! 

todsmod    0

Oops!!!  Guess I should have posted this in the RHT!!??  My bad!!!  Anyway, I'll watch (or try to) the whole "bitch of the decade" award thing if not tomorrow, then definitely in Tuesday!!  Thanks everyone for the updates and links!!!  Feels like I'm in the 80's-90's again....with something Madonna going on almost every day!!!!  YAYYYY!!!!!   Christmas had done cum'd early!!!!!!

Butter9    0

What an amazing speech ! Proud to be her fan !

Hector    0
4 hours ago, Brasileiro said:

where is the video? c'mon guys!

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Um..again basically only M. Guess I mean her 'team' of dinosaurs  :# WHY isnt this already fully available...like *everywhere in super HQ/HD :// Lady Ugly would've infested every corner of the internet if she had a speech like this. Would be like a worldwide virus spam attack! Dying to see it ALL including Anderson etc etc....

Not till Monday night

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker
9 hours ago, Stephen said:

Madonna is in the Gucci look of the MOMENT darlings and it looks amazing on her.

The ones calling it ugly only wear H&M and ratty sweatpants.

:headbang:

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

It will be broadcast on the 12th...

that speech sums up 2016 for me. 

this year has been hell, i think for everybody, but, life has to go on. and when we fall we get back up! and keep going til we die!

Foxcatcher    0
1 hour ago, FeTuoni said:

That is PERFECTION!!

IMG_0797.PNG

N O B O D Y F U C K S W I T H T H E Q U E E N

i'm moved

*me after hearing madonna's speech*

CzRrEyzXAAEMdkm.jpg