i'm moved

*me after hearing madonna's speech*

CzRrEyzXAAEMdkm.jpg 

56 minutes ago, estjr25 said:

Thanks! Wundabar!

just an amazing week for M fans!!!!

PROUD!

:blink::inlove: WOW! ^

She's basically one of the very few we have left out of all the once in a lifetime, game changing, living legends/icons real STARS. Her presence/aura is just so other worldly and gets more and more effortlessly goddess, iconic with age. For a female she's the ONLY one left.

Really, really need this absolute shit year to flush away back to the cesspool it randomly and viciously pooped out of! lol. I'll have more peace of my mind about M in every way once 2016 just goes the fuq away. Anyone else agree? :/ lol Worst energy, events and year of the decade and maybe the century..sorry. This all just feels worse than 2001. Need 2017 for M to drop a surprise album that's pure fire, no leaks and executed perfectly! Something that makes many forget the 24/7 nightmare of 2016 lol. 

Finally got to hear good chunk of the speech! Possibly one of her best and incredible storytelling.👍👍

Such a beautiful and intelligent speech coming from an equally beautiful, intelligent and accomplished woman! I'm so proud to be a fan:clap: I believe that she knows that now is the time to step up and represent and lead women in entertainment. Here we are with all this late 2016 brilliance.. I want more! Time to get to work on the new album M.. don't let us down🙏🏻:confessions:

Her speech is all thruth and right from her heart. Everything that this woman has had to endure and continues to endure. But NEVER a victim. Jesus christ I can't even.....what a human being,woman,artist,icon. The list goes on and on. And the MUSIC she has given us. People really need to take a step back and give her the credit she deserves AND that includes some of her own fans. Bitching about trivial matters is so misguided at a moment like this. THIS RIGHT NOW IS A CELEBRATION OF EVERYTHING MADONNA FOR 34 FUCKING YEARS. As a woman I feel lucky to live in the same time in history as this incredible FORCE OF NATURE. SO BOW DOWN WHILE SHE IS STILL AROUND.

2 minutes ago, redhot said:

Her speech is all thruth and right from her heart. Everything that this woman has had to endure and continues to endure. But NEVER a victim. Jesus christ I can't even.....what a human being,woman,artist,icon. The list goes on and on. And the MUSIC she has given us. People really need to take a step back and give her the credit she deserves AND that includes some of her own fans. Bitching about trivial matters is so misguided at a moment like this. THIS RIGHT NOW IS A CELEBRATION OF EVERYTHING MADONNA FOR 34 FUCKING YEARS. As a woman I feel lucky to live in the same time in history as this incredible FORCE OF NATURE. SO BOW DOWN WHILE SHE IS STILL AROUND.

:brenspin:

I just cried a bit when I read her speech. That was an amazing speech and so much truth. I love her so much and I am so proud! She is still going strong and keeps being such an inspiration and role model. Let's celebrate her!!!

4 minutes ago, redhot said:

:clap::clap:

Amazing speech! :inlove::inlove:...

25 minutes ago, redhot said:

AMEN!:clap:

1 hour ago, redhot said:

It is time for this forum to step up it is time that we raise her up not knock her down. Show her the respect she has earned and deserves. 

Like so many have already said, I'm so fucking proud to be a fan of this woman.

7 hours ago, pjcowley said:

No weight gain spotted in Madonna. She's STUNNING unlike others the same age as her.

This

I never understand the ones banging on about her weight. She looks healthy and feminine. Her weight is perfectly proportioned to her height. And if anything it's better to have a bit more weight than being unhealthily thin. Her field offers plenty of negative examples in this regard.

Love her speech, her demeanor, her look, attire and how she really is the last one standing from a gone era of real superstars. And not being some relic or druggie while at it but a major entertainment money maker who also has a distinct and separate, extremely grounded and disciplined private life/family.

2 hours ago, Nora said:

I just cried a bit when I read her speech. That was an amazing speech and so much truth. I love her so much and I am so proud! She is still going strong and keeps being such an inspiration and role model. Let's celebrate her!!!

Amen!! :inlove:

She's just the best. No one comes close.

We MUST celebrate every fucking minute of her career.  It's not mere entertainment,  it's door opening for future generations.  She is more necessary than ever and just because of that she has to focus on good music, good message and good imaginery.  2017 is THE year of a new release. 

30 minutes ago, XXL said:

This

I never understand the ones banging on about her weight. She looks healthy and feminine. Her weight is perfectly proportioned to her height. And if anything it's better to have a bit more weight than being unhealthily thin. Her field offers plenty of negative examples in this regard.

Love her speech, her demeanor, her look, attire and how she really is the last one standing from a gone era of real superstars. And not being some relic or druggie while at it but a major entertainment money maker who also has a distinct and separate, extremely grounded and disciplined private life/family.

:clap::clap: Absolutely! The ones banging on about her weight in here need to get their head examined.

Loved everything about her Billboard evening, she is a true iconic legend.

2 hours ago, redhot said:

:clap::clap:

On 14 October 2016 at 4:47 PM, Suedehead said:

TVR2m68.gif

She just doesnt have a team pro-active enough or professional enough to have this happen.

4 hours ago, estjr25 said:

Thank you!!

I have no words. 

The look.

The SPEECH. 

I LOVE MADONNA.

The look is one of the best she's had. Even non-fans are complementing it.

Guest Pud Whacker
9 hours ago, Foxcatcher said:

N O B O D Y F U C K S W I T H T H E Q U E E N

i'm moved

*me after hearing madonna's speech*

CzRrEyzXAAEMdkm.jpg 

:lol: she shes atrocious!

---

um....

from atrocious to ASTOUNDING PERFECTION!!!

IMG_0797.PNG

I'm so happy with this beautiful moment :inlove: