MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crux

Michael Bublé - Nobody But Me (New album)

3 hours ago, Crux said:

He's selling double what Joanne is in the UK. Just a shame he's being beaten by Elvis. He's obviously an iconic figure but I never liked his music at all. 

what?!...I thought that whore died long time ago!...

so Kakarella is being beaten by a corpse and by a bubble......very telling!

28 minutes ago, Chimera said:

what?!...I thought that whore died long time ago!...

so Kakarella is being beaten by a corpse and by a bubble......very telling!

:lol:

183.000 copies in his first week out? I hope his albums has staying power,although it seems to me that people tends to buy his christmas album all over again...hopefully his tv special will help ...or he simply should stick to sing songs from the american song book

On 26/10/2016 at 5:32 PM, Crux said:

He's selling double what Joanne is in the UK. Just a shame he's being beaten by Elvis. He's obviously an iconic figure but I never liked his music at all. 

What kind of numbers is the Elvis album doing, out of interest?

They sure know how to milk him over and over...

1 hour ago, Kim said:

What kind of numbers is the Elvis album doing, out of interest?

They sure know how to milk him over and over...

63.000 copies the first week. and he is number 2 in the midweeks

18 minutes ago, promise to try said:

63.000 copies the first week. and he is number 2 in the midweeks

Hmmm, not bad. And it'll keep shifting all through the Xmas period too no doubt.

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

Hmmm, not bad. And it'll keep shifting all through the Xmas period too no doubt.

elvi´s last album (?) sold a lot, maybe even a million copies in the UK alone

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

elvi´s last album (?) sold a lot, maybe even a million copies in the UK alone

Wow, much more than I would have expected!

This is why (and no-one kill me!) I'm so concerned about Madonna's numbers in the UK. The King is getting those numbers for basically repackaging the same old, same old. And I know that death is the biggest career boost you can ever get, but he still seems to have such a core fanbase that actually always buys his albums, and there's only so many times and incarnations you can own those songs, and he has so many compilation for those that just want a "best of" ,so it must be a core fanbase. That's what I always thought would happen with Madge, she would always sell loads of albums (but not singles)

Anyway, glad the UK is no longer gaga for Gaga. It never was, truth be told...

that's sad, really, :(

horrible!!!! :(

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Crux said:

He's only a baby! Very sad news :sad:

New album "Love" to be released on 16 November

A1y8EycqcSL._SX425_.jpg

1. When I Fall In Love
2. I Only Have Eyes for You
3. Love You Anymore
4. La vie en rose (feat Cecile McLorin Salvant)
5. My Funny Valentine
6. Such a Night
7. Forever Now
8. Help Me Make It Through the Night (feat. Loren Allred)
9. Unforgettable
10. When You're Smiling
11. Where or When
12. When You're Not Here (Deluxe Edition) 
13. I Get a Kick Out of You (Deluxe Edition)

they say he is going to retire after this one...I hope it´s not because of his son´s health is not good

and this timeit seems it has less new songs than in the last two albums, I guess he has realised what peple really want

12 hours ago, promise to try said:

they say he is going to retire after this one...I hope it´s not because of his son´s health is not good

and this timeit seems it has less new songs than in the last two albums, I guess he has realised what peple really want

No he's not. DailyFail twisted his words.

Michael Buble Shuts Down Rumors of Retirement From Music
10/18/2018  by Associated Press

Michael Buble is shutting down rumors that he’s going to retire from music, saying he was misquoted in a recent interview. Buble told The Associated Press on Tuesday (Oct. 16) that he is not planning on retiring anytime soon. He disputes an Oct. 13 interview published in the Daily Mail that said he would quit music after the release of his upcoming album Love, due Nov. 16.  

The report suggested the Grammy-winning singer was stepping away from music for good following his son Noah’s cancer battle, but Buble said the story is false.   

“I’ll keep going until the news of my death comes out, which will probably be fake too,” he said with a chuckle. “At that point, you’re really famous now. Things are really going well on this record. Buble is hanging with Elvis. ... Buble and Elvis having fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches together.”

The Canadian singer took a two-year break from public life to spend time with his family before recording his eighth studio album. He and his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, have two sons, Elias and Noah, together and welcomed a baby girl named Vida Amber Betty in July.

The singer said he learned about the report after receiving text messages from a couple friends. In reply to his friends, he told them: “Consider the source.” Buble called the Daily Mail report “negative energy.” As a public figure, he said he understands it comes with the territory but still doesn’t want to deal with it.

“I’m not strong enough to deal with it, so I don’t deal with it,” he said. “By the way, those friends that wrote me, I said to them ‘Thank you so much for caring about my well-being. Do me a favor, don’t share it with me. Send me pictures of your kids and tell me how you’re doing, because I much rather know about that.’”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8480545/michael-buble-shuts-down-rumors-of-retirement-from-music

Talking about his son's cancer... his tears... Poor Michael :cries: