2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

6 hours ago, Bitch said:

So brave that she has been tweeting the real harsh criticism about HRC from her dog's account and not her own. :rotfl:A rich white celeb who personally has ZERO to lose if Trump is elected. SO, SO BRAVE. 

And I don't think that anyone here actually believes that this will move the needle. Just the intention behind it. 

Saying she has nothing to lose if Trump is elected because she is rich and white is kinda ignorant if you ask me.

Everyone has everything to lose if that dumbass is elected. 

Not saying it's due to the FBI crap but wow Hillary is plummeting in every 538 update,Trump clearly has serious momentum now. WTF are her oppo people waiting on. Pity if she does pull it off it'll prob be a 2002-2012 kind of map and most likely only be due to bad Trump stories vs people truly feeling her. She really needs a blow out and to expand the map- not a slim win.

Her campaigns arrogance last week was cringe worthy and fked up. All her surrogates and Dems are on the super defensive now it's painful. They must be seeing pretty bad shit internally. If I was on the fence I'd def. be turned off and not vote for her as of now. The FBI story is still dominating the news 4 days later! Even w/ the possible 'Russian ties' to Trump. No one seems to care. Her campaign better get gangsta by tomm. at the latest. 

I still think Hillary is gonna win.

But if the Americans choose Trump, well, they deserve him and everything that's going to happen. 

NYT Upshot Has her at a 90% chance. Princeton Election Consortium has her at 97%. 538 is the more conservative of the models and it still has her at a sizable lead. At this point in 2012, Romney and Obama were tied, and Romney had been leading on and off for a long time. Trump has only been ahead once in their model and that was because of the post-convention bump.

Of course she is pushing hard in Florida, it's a really important state that is almost always won by narrow margins.

Obviously not saying he can't win, but some of you are acting like the sky is falling,

8 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

NYT Upshot Has her at a 90% chance. Princeton Election Consortium has her at 97%. 538 is the more conservative of the models and it still has her at a sizable lead. At this point in 2012, Romney and Obama were tied, and Romney had been leading on and off for a long time. Trump has only been ahead once in their model and that was because of the post-convention bump.

Of course she is pushing hard in Florida, it's a really important state that is almost always won by narrow margins.

Obviously not saying he can't win, but some of you are acting like the sky is falling,

Couldve sworn 538 was the most precise out of all of them though. 

Please have a look at the electoral map. If Hillary wins Florida it's basically over. Trump has to win all swing states to get to 270 and can't afford to lose any state that is usually considered red. Hillary must only win all the states that are always blue and Florida that will give her 271 electoral votes.

17 hours ago, Bitch said:

Sarandon - who up until few years ago was one of HRC's biggest supporters(!) - is either a complete phoney or an infantile. 
There's a fundamental difference between being critical of HRC and supporting Trump's election - and that is what she does.

People here have shared that interview where she said she broke up with Hillary several times. 

I voted for Hillary in 2008 and now I think she's awful. I haven't told soul that I voted for her. LUCKILY I didn't pay for the shipping and handling. Some anti-Trump organization in Mexico paid it for me. Or else I wouldn't have voted.

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Please have a look at the electoral map. If Hillary wins Florida it's basically over. Trump has to win all swing states to get to 270 and can't afford to lose any state that is usually considered red. Hillary must only win all the states that are always blue and Florida that will give her 271 electoral votes.

Shes going on air again in numerous blue/dark purple states! Including VA and CO. They got until Wed/Thurs latest to drop whatever the fck they have on him lol. Unless it's 'that' bad, they'll just look desperate like bringing out Miss Universe again! :#

25 minutes ago, Kim said:

Damn, I knew I should have stuck a few quid on Trump when the odds were better! I can see a Brexit-esque upset happening. MARK MY WORDS!

CwLAKtbXgAACPsF.jpg

Yep. To think if it was basically anyone else but her or anything Clinton (even though they had months and months to boot her) they'd be blowing him away. African Americans and younger people are NOT coming out for her. Not over yet but at this moment the trends (most important thing to look at) are awful. She's plummeting. The FBI thing didnt help but it actually started before that. She cannot close the deal unless Trump fucks up which he hasnt in days. Long as he stays quiet for 5 more days he may have this, sorry. 

But what happens when you factor in the "shame" votes? Y'know, those who refuse to say that they'll vote Trump, but will?

And God forbid, but I can even see a little terrorist activity happening in the next few days...you know, just to scare people into running to the Trump camp? I mean, we know who really wants Trump in... rather than Crooked Hillary!

41 minutes ago, Kim said:

Damn, I knew I should have stuck a few quid on Trump when the odds were better! I can see a Brexit-esque upset happening. MARK MY WORDS!

CwLAKtbXgAACPsF.jpg

This is probably a good thing. May help democrat voter turnout?

44 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yep. To think if it was basically anyone else but her or anything Clinton (even though they had months and months to boot her) they'd be blowing him away. African Americans and younger people are NOT coming out for her. Not over yet but at this moment the trends (most important thing to look at) are awful. She's plummeting. The FBI thing didnt help but it actually started before that. She cannot close the deal unless Trump fucks up which he hasnt in days. Long as he stays quiet for 5 more days he may have this, sorry. 

You don't know what your talking about. It's alway a CLOSE race noboby who is on either side. A democrat nominee has never "blowed anyone away" in a presidential race cause it's always an uphill battle. That is why there have been more republican presidents in history. 

2 hours ago, Kim said:

CwLAKtbXgAACPsF.jpg

These polls mean nothing. Check out map of the U.S. broken down by state. It's virtually impossible for Trump to hit the magic number of 270. 

electoral map.jpg

New Hampshire: Clinton 46%, Trump 39%, Johnson 6% (University of New Hampshire)

Virginia: Clinton 46%, Trump 42%, Johnson 6% (Schar School)

Michigan: Clinton 47%, Trump 41%, Johnson 6% (Mitchell)

Pennsylvania: Clinton 49%, Trump 38%, Johnson 4% (Franklin & Marshall)

North Carolina: Clinton 42%, Trump 41%, Johnson 3% (Elon)

Virginia: Clinton 49%, Trump 45%, Johnson 3% (Emerson)

Missouri: Trump 52%, Clinton 38%, Johnson 4% (Monmouth)

Arizona: Trump 45%, Clinton 41%, Johnson 3% (Data Orbital)

Texas: Trump 52%, Clinton 39%, Johnson 3% (Dixie Strategies)

North Carolina: Trump 51%, Clinton 44% (SurveyUSA)

https://politicalwire.com/2016/11/01/state-poll-roundup-tuesday-13/

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

I know there have been endless rumblings about this but dont be surprised if this is just ONE of things the media will go ballistic with over the next week! lol Also increased buzz abt him being involved in orgies, abortions, cocaine etc etc...Have a feeling this FBI thing is maybe a distraction. Maybe Comey comes out and says its bullshit then the hours later the media goes nuclear on Trump late in the week into Tuesday. Much as I think he's legitimately got momentum now just refuse to believe the entire machine isn't gonna take him down any moment. 

1 hour ago, Moka said:

New Hampshire: Clinton 46%, Trump 39%, Johnson 6% (University of New Hampshire)

Virginia: Clinton 46%, Trump 42%, Johnson 6% (Schar School)

Michigan: Clinton 47%, Trump 41%, Johnson 6% (Mitchell)

Pennsylvania: Clinton 49%, Trump 38%, Johnson 4% (Franklin & Marshall)

North Carolina: Clinton 42%, Trump 41%, Johnson 3% (Elon)

Virginia: Clinton 49%, Trump 45%, Johnson 3% (Emerson)

Missouri: Trump 52%, Clinton 38%, Johnson 4% (Monmouth)

Arizona: Trump 45%, Clinton 41%, Johnson 3% (Data Orbital)

Texas: Trump 52%, Clinton 39%, Johnson 3% (Dixie Strategies)

North Carolina: Trump 51%, Clinton 44% (SurveyUSA)

https://politicalwire.com/2016/11/01/state-poll-roundup-tuesday-13/

Where's Florida? That's the important state right now. 29 electoral votes are basically up for grabs. 

Stupid Florida. Can't they just fucking go blue already. 

8 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I read that if Hillary wins Pennsylvania then he doesn't have a chance

lets hope that article is right

How can a state above the dixie mason line vote for Trump? I just don't get it. 

The North should've lost the civil war and let those weirdos do their own thing.