2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/rick-wilson-trump-oppo-coming-that-could-end-the-race-make-even-ardent-trumpers-go-whoa/

Um..What the fuq are the Dems/Hillary waiting on. Perhaps Monday/Halloween? Long enough for this weekends FBI news story to maybe somehow run out of steam? Problem is this is doing a killing in the news and her campaign now plus it's a full weekend of early voting they're losing! :/ 

Who really believes that Hillary Clinton sent classified information to Huma's husband, seriously? This whole story is ridiculous. It will have no impact on voters.

1 minute ago, Moka said:

Who really believes that Hillary Clinton sent classified information to Huma's husband, seriously? This whole story is ridiculous. It will have no impact on voters.

Look at the typical American voter. Most only go where the noise is, have attention spans of 3 seconds and are clueless about what either of these people represent. ANYtime the heat/attention is on either of these candidates they plummet.

This will knock her down a few points. I think she was on track to win by about 7-8 points and this might bring it to 5-6. Maybe less. But it's not going to do much to change the trajectory of the race at this point. 

Trump has had such a spectacularly horrid month that the perception of him as a freewheeling madman is baked in to the electorate. Especially with women and minorities. 

The same can be said about Clinton too. This latest bullshit story isn't anything Americans haven't heard about her before. They're willing to suck it up and just put her into the White House because, like me, they've had just about all they can take from this shitshow tragedy of an election. 

Honestly, and I think I speak for a lot, I'm kind of just numb to anything that has to do with this mess anymore. I took the day after the election off because I'll probably be shitfaced wasted on Tuesday night. 

Just end this nightmare already. 

So man outlets are already walking this story back like crazy and some are calling on James to resign because of how he handled this and made it into a big mess that it didn't need to be.

I'm getting furious of the media. Are they playing devils advocate? Just on the BBC. Headline: FBI re-opens Clinton e-mail case. Then in small letters on the screen: FBI looking at emails which may be linked to Clinton. And no one in the report is talking about any relations to the former investigation. Now we have clickbait mentality even on those channels? This is getting frustrating. What the fuck do they do? For the whole day, the idea that the new investigations have anything to do with HRC private server and the former FBI investigation has been debunked. Yet they all stick to the narrative that it has.

And this FBI guy commenting on ongoing investigations so close to the election is super fishy as well. All experts asked have said that they have no idea why he did it. Especially in such an unspecific way. This is all unprecedented.

8 minutes ago, Skin said:

So man outlets are already walking this story back like crazy and some are calling on James to resign because of how he handled this and made it into a big mess that it didn't need to be.

I actually think this could HELP her. The Clintons have always prevailed when their opponents overreach. 

WHO in their right f'king semi coherent brain could be 'undecided' Lmao Could prob. never be friends and esp date someone who was actually undecided at this point! Yet..when I actually 'see' these people who claim to be on the news, basically sums it up.:#

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

WHO in their right f'king semi coherent brain could be 'undecided' Lmao Could prob. never be friends and esp date somewhere who was actually undecided at this point! :# 

Jesus I know. If you're undecided, you're probably an uneducated idiot. Sorry that's so harsh, but it just doesn't make any sense. If you care about issues, you know who you're voting for. 

Undecideds are just as ridiculous as Trump supporters. 

2 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Jesus I know. If you're undecided, you're probably an uneducated idiot. Sorry that's so harsh, but it just doesn't make any sense. If you care about issues, you know who you're voting for. 

Yep! lol 

2 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Undecideds are Trump voters. And they are idiots. They have all kinds of issues. All of them are ugly inside. Many of them from the outside too. Just take a look at the people standing behind him at his rallies.

2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Undecideds are Trump voters. And they are idiots. They have all kinds of issues. All of them are ugly inside. Many of them from the outside too. Just take a look at the people standing behind him at his rallies.

They are straight up nasty. They're angry, paranoid, and completely removed from reality. 

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

There's nothing for her to address the emails are not even from her 

We know that. But unfortunately the media are still using clickbait headlines making it appear as if this is all related to her private server investigation. And the Republicans are spinning the story all day long. Liars! As others have said, the attention span of the people is like 3 seconds and that is just enough to stick with a misleading headline.

19 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

We know that. But unfortunately the media are still using clickbait headlines making it appear as if this is all related to her private server investigation. And the Republicans are spinning the story all day long. Liars! As others have said, the attention span of the people is like 3 seconds and that is just enough to stick with a misleading headline.

ALL clickbait tabloid drama shit now. The 'major' news networks are basically no better now than TMZ. No more dignity or class for the presidential election. They created this and are greatly responsible for Trump and his supporters (Jerry Springer masses) many who were stayed in their troll holes every election until this one . All his dog whistles during the primaries that the entire media laughed at and (continue) to get ratings/bankrolled now has a chance to destroy them! As much as they 'hate' him they STILL cut into every one his shitty rallies during regular programming dying for something 'shocking' to just fan the flames even more. Geezus

4 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

i beg to differ. At the last Hilary R T rally i witnessed many squat around the hips deplorables with pant suits and Bea Arthur haircuts! 

Lets keep the personal insults to outselves shellwe. Just because someone purchases a clad coloured pant suit from Bed Bath and Beyond does not maketh the president.

I'm sure her people Podesta and Mook will make appearances on the Sunday shows to make clear the emails are not from Clinton or her server.  This week they must make that abundantly clear. I predict Comey will resign either before or after the election making him look more like the guilty party.