2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

19 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

So the FBI is looking into some more emails which will get blown completely out of proportion. If Hillary has anything on Trump, she needs to drop it ASAP.

Yep. Totally insane. She may be cooked. If so, the Dems deserve to lose bad when they had plenty of time to dump her. All the FBI/GOP has to do now is NOT say 'what' they're looking at for the next 11 days :#

9 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yep. Totally insane. She may be cooked. If so, the Dems deserve to lose bad when they had plenty of time to dump her. All the FBI/GOP has to do now is NOT say 'what' they're looking at for the next 11 days :#

Lol, this may cause some of her numbers to go down but she isn't "cooked" unless they find something damaging. The FBI said the investigation will be finished in 2 or 3 days.

Here's the thing: I really don't think that the people voting for her give a shit about emails anymore.

7 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Lol, this may cause some of her numbers to go down but she isn't "cooked" unless they find something damaging. The FBI said the investigation will be finished in 2 or 3 days.

Here's the thing: I really don't think that the people voting for her give a shit about emails anymore.

Oh..didn't know or hear yet it will only take 2 or 3 days. Whatever it is, like you said if they have significant shit on Trump they gotta get it out *today. lol

This is not going to change the minds of the people voting for her, but it could depress the vote of people who don't like either of them but would normally lean Hillary.  At this point they might say fuck it and not vote at all.

That has always been my biggest fear in this election.  Is that Trump fans are RABID and are going to turn out to vote no matter what.  Hillary doesn't have that.  A very motivated minority can overtake an unmotivated majority in elections.

13 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Where did you hear the 2 or 3 day bit?  This shit better be true.

4 minutes ago, Skin said:

This is not going to change the minds of the people voting for her, but it could depress the vote of people who don't like either of them but would normally lean Hillary.  At this point they might say fuck it and not vote at all.

That has always been my biggest fear in this election.  Is that Trump fans are RABID and are going to turn out to vote no matter what.  Hillary doesn't have that.  A very motivated minority can overtake an unmotivated majority in elections.

And would not at all be surprised if that's what these fools are trying to do! They have been very vocal about 'depressing' her vote. This reeks from a political skunk just 11 days before an election. Again..Hillary Inc better drop the supposed bombs they have on Trump asap. Have a feeling they have 'em ready to go any moment..just not this second. They just seem abnormally confident on a level I can't remember. 

Seriously? This shit is so see-through. This is the director of the FBI who cannot withstand the pressure he received. He has been criticized before by the Republicans and the people who didn't like the fact that the FBI could not find anything illegal in her e-mails, suggesting he didn't do his job properly or being in camp Hillary. Just look at the hearing about those e-mails and the impression this man has left. Now he is using this to get his ass out of the line of fire and to "prove" that nothing is rigged. Funny side note, Trump today mentioned that the system isn't that rigged after all. What I find even more troubling is that this re-opening has been made public which once more feeds all those "guilty by suspicion" trolls. I guess the FBI will not come up with anything. Again. This is just as interfering with the election process as releasing stolen documents by Wikileaks. And once again CNN, so called leader in news, is reporting this news unfiltered. Makes me wonder if the even check anything nowadays. Even worse, they had a nice story about Trump on their hands with him claiming to Dana Bash he spent 100 million of his own money on his campaign. A big fat lie. They found out that in October only 50.000 or so were transferred and the whole sum does not add up to 100 million. So Trump had time to wire today 10 million. Well, total sum is still only around 70 million, 30% less than he claims, but who cares. Maybe they will, once Trump is president and he limits the freedom of press. Kicking journalists he can't stand out of rallies was probably only the beginning. Did I say journalists? I take that back. Considering how many of them have lowered their standards of work, I only call them reporters. Once they start to do investigative work again, they may be called journalists again. 

Actually, BOTH Repubs and Dems are wanting more info. w/ this. It's def better for the GOP though for now unless something about this leaks which ain't no way it won't. Sooner the better they get some info confirming it's nothing crazy it's fine. That along with the Dems sticking the final fork into Trump w/ whatever dirt they have. They have to do it asap to divert attention away from this esp w/ early voting this weekend. 

12 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

The emails aren't even from HRC. The media is already backtracking. This will be a non-story a couple of days from now.

But the false information is out. The damage is done. The person who passed the information should be fired or even put in prison. In my book, this qualifies as interfering with elections. And this is definitely illegal. 

Eh, honestly I think that the story is fizzling out fast enough to not cause as much harm as it could have. By tonight the headlines will be significantly different.

What happened was that Comey sent the letter about looking into some emails and then frog-faced dumbass Jason Chaffetz sent out a tweet saying the investigation was being re-opened and the media ran with it. I agree it's reprehensible.

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I love how some of you guys, just after simply reading a headline and not even bothering to read the actual article, are like OMG THIS IS ALL OVER FOR HILLARY :lmao: 

I didn't say that. I was just pissed how this was communicated and how media, in this case CNN dealt with this situation.

If the election was next Tues. she'd be in deep doo-doo. As much as they wanted it to prob. be over next Tuesday 'may' actually now be a blessing that it's a week from Tuesday now :/. They gotta clean this up though asap even if it's all political which we know it is. They were already measuring the friggin drapes in the White House! 

5 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Eh, honestly I think that the story is fizzling out fast enough to not cause as much harm as it could have. By tonight the headlines will be significantly different.

What happened was that Comey sent the letter about looking into some emails and then frog-faced dumbass Jason Chaffetz sent out a tweet saying the investigation was being re-opened and the media ran with it. I agree it's reprehensible.

Member of congress for Utah. A normally very red state that may turn blue this year. And his seat is up for election.

I hope the e-mail from the FBI was classified and he disclosed it. Even worse, spreading false information.

FBI : We've investigating emails from...

Trump : I knew it! It's the new Watergate!

Breitbart : Crooked Hillary is done! #LockHerUP

FBI : No, wait guys. These emails are...

Stein : Corruption!

Trump : So much corruption. Unbelievable.

FoxNews : Will Hillary go to jail?

CNN : How can Hillary survive this new scandal?

At the end it is 3 dick pics from Weiner to Huma :lmao:

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I love how some of you guys, just after simply reading a headline and not even bothering to read the actual article, are like OMG THIS IS ALL OVER FOR HILLARY :lmao:

Well I first heard about it on a news station on the radio on the way home and they were making this out to be some kind of MASSIVE deal.  Shame on this guy for causing such hysteria over nothing it looks like, and shame on the media for pouncing on it without knowing full details.  I hope this makes republicans looks like asses in the coming days for foaming out the mouth this second this story broke without an ounce of detail because the FBI guy left things so damn vague.