2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

I cannot wait for these elections to be over. As a Mexican-American, this has been so, so incredibly humiliating, upsetting, belittling, etc., etc. These elections have really hurt me on a personal level and it's hard to describe how hard all of this has been.

I can't wait for this race to be over. 

All these scandals make the political issues inaudible. 

I pray Trump loses. I'm not an Hillary fan at all but she knows the job. He does not. Running a country is not like running a company.

And the cherry on top would be Melania to divorce him. With everything that is coming out about his misconducts while she was pregnant and married to him she has a billion dollar settlement in her pocket and won't have to have sex with this sleaze ball anymore. She would be very stupid not to seize this opportunity. The media and democrats are handing this divorce to her on a solid gold plate.

Yikes can't believe she's only leading by 5 in the new CNN poll. That's kind of crap considering...everything esp the last few weeks. Just can't put this wad of shit away! :/ Telling you shes getting cocky and overally confident and it looks arrogant to a lot of people. She almost always blows it whenever she's ahead! Theres still TWO weeks. Its really painful at x to hear every single one of her 'surrogates' sound 100x better than she does. 

31 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yikes can't believe she's only leading by 5 in the new CNN poll. That's kind of crap considering...everything esp the last few weeks. Just can't put this wad of shit away! :/ Telling you shes getting cocky and overally confident and it looks arrogant to a lot of people. She almost always blows it whenever she's ahead! Theres still TWO weeks. Its really painful at x to hear every single one of her 'surrogates' sound 100x better than she does. 

She sounds great!! She looks good, she sounds good. There's nothing wrong with being confident about the outcome, as she obviously is. Obama was pretty cocky and confident in the final days of 2012 if I remember correctly.

As for her leading by 5, she's at 50% in that poll, well, 49%. Which means there aren't many undecided voters left all. She's fine. She's got this. I don't expect her to win by more than 8% anyway. 

Yeah whats interesting is it 'seems' the Johnson/Stein vote but esp the Johnson vote is becoming a non factor as of now when it clearly was hurting Hillary more than Trump for...like ever. His #s are so minimal its really not hurting or helping either I believe. Almost positive if it was, that Bill Weld would bolted the ticket and assisted Hillary full blast. I still wish during her rallies she would mainly let the others do the talking. She's truly an awful campaigner but I think would be very good if not a great center left president. Just saying with a full 2 weeks STOP saying or hinting things like Trump is already in giving up mode or whatever she said in NH earlier today. That's just a stupid thing to say since some may hear that and won't see the point to come out and vote for her. 

yesterday she had a 12 point lead today she has a 5 point lead...WTF LOL

Remember 4 years ago 2 weeks before election day Obama was tied in the polls with Mitt Romney and he ended up winning by 4 points.  The polls r often wrong. Can go either way.

Jesus Christ can come down and be the democratic nominee and the republicans would still make it tough for democrats to win. Most republicans don't care who the nominee is they just vote republican automatically.

6 hours ago, Bitch said:

I guess that is thanks to Las Vegas. What people in Las Vegas think of him we have seen during the last debate. Especially his employees. Demonstrating for better working conditions and payment. Seems Trump is very anti union as well. So much for his claims, his employees love him. The fact that Mr "I will fine China for cheap imports" built his hotel with Chinese steel speaks volumes. In another report I have read that his hotels are having problems to fill their rooms. Especially that new one in Washington. Just a few weeks ago when all of Washington DC was booked out because of that monetary forum going on, his hotel even had to lower the rates to do some business. An even bigger problem seems to be that he is damaging his brand, which was basically the money maker of his organization. Real Estate is definitely not. I think it was posted here before, that he is not even one of the Top 10 developers in NYC. And the LA Times released an article just last week about all of his failures in California.

Very interesting Twitter account BTW. Quite shocking to see the numbers from Louisiana. Split in Black and White voters. No wonder why people think there might be a civil war after the elections. Although it seems (based on those numbers) civil war in Louisiana never ended.

So if Trump loses this and starts his own crazy propaganda network that will make Fox News look tame in comparison, do you think he will spend the next four years dumbing down his base even more (Shocking to think that is possible) whipping them into a bigger furor only to run again in 4 years?  Could something that frightening happen?  He would have to cut all ties with the network though at that point legally wouldn't he?

I haven't listened to Howard in awhile and I thought he was being silent about this election because Trump has been a friend to his show for years, but he makes it clear he is voting for Hillary.

56 minutes ago, Skin said:

I haven't listened to Howard in awhile and I thought he was being silent about this election because Trump has been a friend to his show for years, but he makes it clear he is voting for Hillary.

I rarely listen to him, cuz his trash, but once in awhile he'd have someone I really like so I'll tune if I have the time. I listened when Sally Field was on a few months ago and Howard made it clear that he's for Hillary. 

I love this account:

:rotfl:

Um..team cocky Clinton better counter the media attention over the  22%+ increase with Obamacare asap  w/ some more secret tapes or whatever because with 2 weeks left the Dems are gonna the shit beat out them over this! :/ 

5 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Um..team cocky Clinton better counter the media attention over the  22%+ increase with Obamacare asap  w/ some more secret tapes or whatever because with 2 weeks left the Dems are gonna the shit beat out them over this! :/ 

Yes, this one does concern me a little. Is it enough to bring the dems down? No, but it's a headache for sure. She'll be fine, but this could tip some of the razor close senate races. 

Just watch though...she'll just pivot or 'not go there' and try to run out the clock versus coming back with something concrete. TWO weeks is more than enough time to turn enough people off with this esp in battleground states while still not long enough to not stay fresh in the news. Super fluid election so *any major or semi major event can change things. This def is not good for the damn Senate which is almost as important as the presidency this year. Otherwise nothing is getting done and she'll be as useless as Obama is right now esp w/ the Supreme Court. Like I said *only way to distract the media attention w/ this is to bury/counter Trump w/ something as bad or worse as the Access Hollywood tape! So far...nothing or even a peep.

24 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

How in the world would this hurt her? Obamacare is Obamacare, it's not HillaryClintoncare and she said during all three debates that there's still a lot of work to do.

36 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

How in the world would this hurt her? Obamacare is Obamacare, it's not HillaryClintoncare and she said during all three debates that there's still a lot of work to do.

This. And may I remind people what Bill Clinton said a few weeks ago about Obamacare being heavily flawed and everyone was going crazy how his words would damage the campaign. Well, no one ever asked what he actually meant with his words. All this appears in a different light now.