2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Guest Pud Whacker
3 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

every american president & his wife will rule the country for 8 , it is better turn monarchy

have you seen this before? creepy

maxresdefault.jpg

article-2621442-1D9CD2B000000578-26_1024

911.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

what is this?

Just now, Pud Whacker said:

what is this?

cartoon the Simpsons since early 00's were predicting things happened in future in their episodes like 9/11 World trade Center, the flag of the Syrian opposition ISIS/Daech backed by USA,  trump & Hillary in presidential office

The deplorables truly are heartless.  Whether they wait 30 years or 30 days, victims of sexual assaults should have the right to bring it up. Denying them that will be just as bad as the assaults.  And we wonder why so many victims do not report their assaults.  Cuz so many heartless people are so quick to judge them.

4 minutes ago, LSD said:

whiteladyblacksfortrump.jpg

I think this is photoshopped. I saw that rally on TV and I remember the guy on the bottom right and a second African American next to him holding those signs. But that was all his African American support there. I remember that I thought that this perfectly illustrates his standing with the black community. I don't remember white people with those signs. They are stupid, but not that stupid.

2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I think this is photoshopped. I saw that rally on TV and I remember the guy on the bottom right and a second African American next to him holding those signs. But that was all his African American support there. I remember that I thought that this perfectly illustrates his standing with the black community. I don't remember white people with those signs. They are stupid, but not that stupid.

It's not photoshopped.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/campaign-2016-white-woman-holds-blacks-for-donald-trump-sign-at-florida-rally/

13 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

As I said I only remember that two black guys. Maybe it was around the end and I was already so exhausted by all the hate speech and nonsense that I couldn't see clearly anymore. I guess his supporters are that stupid.

These people are sick. Testing would show they are sub-par humans who should be banished. Can't wait to see the meltdowns when he loses. 

9 hours ago, Skin said:

He said he likes to grab women's pussies.  I highly doubt he would be reaching for your gunt lady.

Deplorable and a half.

I bet if he (and he would ) say that to her face, she'll be so embarrassed and disgusted! And then she would realise how those women felt! 

Just shocking that these women would do this and support him! Stupid women!

He's absolutely 1000% appealing to the lowest common denominator white inbred trash (suckers) and knows it- already has at least 30-35% of the US public who'll subscribe/piss away the $ they hardly have! to his new media empire! Rudy, Chris, Pence, Hannity, Greta, Conway and all the other insane brain dead bubble brain headed blondes who lick his saggy orange nuts I'm sure are already 'senior commentators' :# :# !

I'm predicting an alarmingly normal result on Nov 8 - kinda like Obie's clean win against Romney 4 years ago with about 332 electoral votes and a 4 point margin. Which would be fine if it were Marco Rubio or something but no, it's literally this orange bozo humpty-dumpty c-list celebrity with a personality disorder and legions of white trash racist followers that a former secretary of state/senator/first lady/lawyer has to run against

But I'd be lying if I said I didnt fantasize daily about a classic chain of events like Conway quitting next week, another repulsive tape leaking, Trump falling off stage around Nov 5 or so, a la Carly Fiorina, Iggy Azalea, or Bob Dole, him making a racial slur the day before the election, followed by the death punch of  Clinton beating him by double digits in popular vote and a 400+ electoral landslide, a massive exclamation point to end the most anxiety ridden and sad election this country has ever seen. Then him retreating to his tattered business, a national pariah with some pathetic web cast like Alex Jones or Cenk Uygur that no one except random white guys with no deodorant or a few russian bots watch

but that's why it's a fantasy cuz you know, polarized country and all

god so embarrassing. I hope Paul Ryan and Reince Priebus are proud of what they've done. This is their election.

4 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I'm predicting an alarmingly normal result on Nov 8 - kinda like Obie's clean win against Romney 4 years ago with about 332 electoral votes and a 4 point margin. Which would be fine if it were Marco Rubio or something but no, it's literally this orange bozo humpty-dumpty c-list celebrity with a personality disorder and legions of white trash racist followers that a former secretary of state/senator/first lady/lawyer has to run against

But I'd be lying if I said I didnt fantasize daily about a classic chain of events like Conway quitting next week, another repulsive tape leaking, Trump falling off stage around Nov 5 or so, a la Carly Fiorina, Iggy Azalea, or Bob Dole, him making a racial slur the day before the election, followed by the death punch of  Clinton beating him by double digits in popular vote and a 400+ electoral landslide, a massive exclamation point to end the most anxiety ridden and sad election this country has ever seen. Then him retreating to his tattered business, a national pariah with some pathetic web cast like Alex Jones or Cenk Uygur that no one except random white guys with no deodorant or a few russian bots watch

but that's why it's a fantasy cuz you know, polarized country and all

god so embarrassing. I hope Paul Ryan and Reince Priebus are proud of what they've done. This is their election.

Sadly, I think you're right with the margin she'll win by. I also think she'll lose Ohio and Iowa, but pick up North Carolina and Arizona. 

I've conceded that she's going to win, but it doesn't make me feel better about this election at all. If anything, I'm more concerned about what happens AFTER she wins. What does he do? What happens to his crazed, rabid supporters? Where does the republican party go after this? 

My prediction is that he will continue to taunt her on twitter, give incoherent interviews, continue to say the election process is rigged and completely delegitimize her with 40% of this country in a way that will make what the alt right did to Obama tame. 

I've told myself that after election day, I'm taking a sabbatical from politics for a while. I need to cleanse my soul. 

7 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Sadly, I think you're right with the margin she'll win by. I also think she'll lose Ohio and Iowa, but pick up North Carolina and Arizona. 

I've conceded that she's going to win, but it doesn't make me feel better about this election at all. If anything, I'm more concerned about what happens AFTER she wins. What does he do? What happens to his crazed, rabid supporters? Where does the republican party go after this? 

My prediction is that he will continue to taunt her on twitter, give incoherent interviews, continue to say the election process is rigged and completely delegitimize her with 40% of this country in a way that will make what the alt right did to Obama tame. 

I've told myself that after election day, I'm taking a sabbatical from politics for a while. I need to cleanse my soul. 

I was watching the news tonight and seeing him say she should take a drug test because she was on performance enhancing drugs during the debate was so crazy, idiotic and pathetic.   He just seems to open his mouth and talk irrational and incoherent nonsense and his supporters all cheer wildly.