2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Guest Pud Whacker
5 hours ago, le smoking said:

Why do I feel like he's gonna pay a girl to falsely accuse him of s.e.x.ual assault, and after he threatens to sue she'll come out and say she lied and have everyone stop believing all the other women?

um, wow.  :lol:

5 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Michelle Obama's speech today was really powerful. She sounded like she was on the verge of crying the whole time.

Starts at 25:00

Her arse is very HIGH I wonder if she is into buttfucking.

7 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I'm pretty sure at some point we will get that tape where he allegedly says the N word. Of course, his hardcore base will not care. Once again. Those are really scary people.

They won't care because a lot of them are racist themselves...

Oh well good luck to them all. I watched his rambling last night and my jaw was on the floor. He didnt mention any policies at all it was just faffing about saying the only thing Hillz has going for her are her breasts. GOOD LOCK!

(And Michelles a ledge)

17 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Michelle Obama's speech today was really powerful. She sounded like she was on the verge of crying the whole time.

Starts at 25:00

I'd love to see Michelle run one of these days. She's a class act all the way. A true lady!

When it comes to Trump supporters there is no decency left. They are immune to what comes up about Trump. They have swallowed Trump lies about the oh so corrupt mainstream media and ignore facts completely. Trump could tell them the earth is flat and they will not dispute. They know better but they don't want to address anything. When it comes to the sexual assault allegations, they will tell you, they don't care because from their point of view that has nothing do to with the presidency. Assaulting women is a private matter. Of course when it comes to Hillary they change their tune and suddenly rules apply that they rejected for Trump just moments before. In addition, the way they present themselves is so scary, the aggression, the anger. 

On October 10, 2016 at 3:12 PM, ULIZOS said:

I know I said this a page or two ago, but I just LOVE the fact that the NYT is destroying Trump AND is owned by a Mexican. You know Carlos Slim is paying people over time and rubies to dig up all the trash they possibly can against him :headbang:

Donald Trump will broaden his attack against the media to hit globalism and the Clinton Foundation by charging that Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim is part of a biased coalition working in collusion with the Clinton campaign and its supporters to generate news reports of decades-old allegations from several women…

As early as Friday, Mr. Trump is planning to claim that Mr. Slim, as a shareholder of New York Times Co. and donor to the Clinton Foundation, has an interest in helping Hillary Clinton’s campaign, according to a Trump adviser.

Attacking the Mexican billionaire would allow Mr. Trump to hit several targets. He could slam the “failing” New York Times, which he says had to be “rescued” by a “foreigner”—Mr. Slim, the adviser said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-angrily-denies-allegations-of-groping-points-finger-at-media-and-clinton-campaign-1476384833

Something that hasn't really been said in the media. Donald Trump "loved" Mexico back in early 2015, then Carlos Slim cancelled a massive contract he had with him him and then local government in Baja California didn't give his company the permits to build his tacky resort there and THEN he started calling Mexicans rapists