2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

36 minutes ago, Skin said:

This is great.

I'm going to miss Obama. He doesn't even have to try to be down to earth and personable, it's just his personality. Hillary wishes. It just doesn't come so naturally for her.....lol. 

Like he (and our Queen have said) "nobody's perfect" and he's done the best he can do given the shit storm he was thrown into when taking office back in '09 and the resistance of Republicans throughout his presidency. A lot of good has happened during his time in office.....economy is definitely in a better place, there are more jobs, gays can now marry and Obamacare is both an achievement and a blemish for him. Some form of national healthcare NEEDED to happen, now it just needs to be "cleaned up" and fine tuned to make it what it has the potential to be.

What is it that Trump supporters appreciate about his policies? I feel like they appreciate the fact that he's an "alternative" and isn't politically correct when it comes to speaking about those that are "lesser" than he is.....which would be anyone but white, straight males. I don't really hear much about what they like about his actual policies though. They just say "he's going to make America great again". Well...ok.....HOW?? Nobody (even him) can seem to answer this question. I feel like Trump is basically the billionaire version of that Duck Dynasty dude. 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

but probably for the first time ever we will have a president who less than half of the voting population actually likes her. Get ready for 4 extremely polarizing years. 

When Hillary was in office she was very popular. She was reelected senator with 67%. She left the State Department with 65% positive ratings. This unpopularity began when she announced she was candidate and when the republicans started throwing dirt at her.

Once elected, she will be judged on her actions and I think she's smart enough to do good things and be popular.

Hillary herself if I am not mistaken has sad she is bad when it comes to running for things and isn't naturally gifted like an Obama, but once she gets the job people usually tend to like her.

Honestly guys, I do not know how can anyone (who knows anything about the real Hillary) who stands up for anti-war, freedom, equality and anti-corruption really support her. It is obviously evident that it's a total media blackout concerning Hillary's dark past.

Are you all aware of what you are supporting? Do you know her past? Don't turn a blind eye.

I'll gladly refresh your memory, I can even write an essay for her unforgivable crimes.

5 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

It's my dream to become the Mexican Gay Male Ann Coulter. Since they don't have their own version, I'll make millions and millions and millions just saying crazy shit on TV that deep down inside we all know is kind of true, no matter how awful it might sound.

:lmao: In a nutshell.

13 minutes ago, DrownedMilan said:

Honestly guys, I do not know how can anyone (who knows anything about the real Hillary) who stands up for anti-war, freedom, equality and anti-corruption really support her. It is obviously evident that it's a total media blackout concerning Hillary's dark past.

Are you all aware of what you are supporting? Do you know her past? Don't turn a blind eye.

I'll gladly refresh your memory, I can even write an essay for her unforgivable crimes.

There are three other candidates running. People forget that.

58 minutes ago, DrownedMilan said:

I don't recommend doing that. I used to do that around here to try to bring people back down to reality, but I was labelled a Trump supporter. I think some people still think I'm a Trump supporter. 

6 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Well, to give you a back story. Two of the individuals I'm speaking for are elected community officials who never jumped on the alt right bandwagon you're thinly referencing. These are people who have worked within our community, with democrats, religious leaders, minority leaders, and absolutely reject the race bating, hard line immigration policies, etc. As a gay man, they've worked with me to help reach out to those who may not understand the many struggles our community faces and have been to the gay youth groups that I volunteer at.

So, please spare me your generalizations that all republicans share this vile philosophy from Trump and the alt right. There have been plenty of conservative voices that aren't on a national stage who have been working to try to stamp down this rhetoric. Unfortunately, their voices are shouted down or they're voted out of office. 

I never said that.

The party has clearly moved away from your friends. But who let it move away so far to the right that the base elected Trump as their nominee?

2 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

It's unfair to compare anyone's charisma to Obama. He has more charisma than most Hollywood actors even do.

I find Trump has more charisma and he could be a funny comedian  when he loose the election & Hillary is a great actress for horror movies or a cuisine show " la cazuela de las pastas"

I do have to say as gross/vile as he is I did laugh during some parts of that Access Hollywood tape (sorry) and esp his endless interviews on Howard Stern. I truly dont think he's this 'evil mastermind' at all- just a serial narcissistic soulless scumbag. But positively has a very charismatic hilarious 'side' (not at all uncommon w/ narcissistic people). Just another sleazy showman who should be doing low end humor comedy acts in Vegas and 3 star hotel lounges nationwide. 

Anyways, Wikileaks is starting to dominate. Nothing crazy yet but still not good. Clinton team/Dems or whoever needs to drop another humiliating Trump tape soon! 

Zzz. Know they will but def gotta do better than that! Just waiting for the true bombshell(s). Not this Cosby like 'oh he touched my pussy 30 years ago'. What makes this any different than Bill Clinton. Need more TAPES of him saying and doing things. I still say this isn't 100% over yet only do due to the Wikileaks who aren't playing now. Only way to counter that will be seriously damaging audio/video of Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Zzz. Know they will but def gotta do better than that! Just waiting for the true bombshell(s). Not this Cosby like 'oh he touched my pussy 30 years ago'. What makes this any different than Bill Clinton. Need more TAPES of him saying and doing things. 

It's very different from Bill Clinton. That was around 20 years ago and Trump is now. 

And also Bill Clinton is NOT running for president. Imagine if there's e-mails of Hillary and Huma exchanging graphic love letters! 8*o. Why do I have this feeling (even if it's doctored) we may be going in/around there at the very last minute when there's minimal time to counter it.  Only silver lining is around 40% of the votes will be mail in (before the possible worst of everything comes out). 

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/trump-makes-questionable-comments-about-young-girls-in-1992-video/

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

34 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Again..yawn. Though Im pretty sure just based on what some very prominent conservatives said (who were seriously for this orange turd) theres 'something' seriously bad out there. Wouldn't at all be surprised if there is a clip of him actually working over (or worse!) an underage girl..or who/whatever! :#

What the hell he was doing at the VMAs in 2002? Who the fuck is this guy i have never heard of him before except some tweets rantings when Obama was elected president 

Trump-Jennifer-Lopez-2002.jpgGloria-Estefan-Shakira-Jennifer-Lopez-19