2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

There it is! This was from just a month and 1/2 ago. Ana was has been brutal towards Trump basically since day 1 but has become a rock star just w/in the last few weeks!! :D:D Telling you..*every single time she's on CNN now she's 100x better/slays harder than ANY of the Dems/Liberals on any other network lol. 

Oh and looks like the fking Wikileaks are now coming in like a hurricane! :# Reeks from Assange saving the worst for last just as Billary are saving the worst leaks/tapes etc..for last too. Hopeful they're 'timing' the tape releases or whatever just as the worst of the Wikileaks comes in to counter and distract since 90% of the media will cover Trump not Hillary. Yep, looking like Trump is the ONLY one she could've beaten lol. I'm afraid even Ted Cruz would've prob. beaten her. Thing is..its *beyond off the chart blatant now that Trump does NOT want this gig and only to feed red meat to his insane cult members for some new media endeavor. Longest 28/29 days of hell coming! lol 

12 minutes ago, Bitch said:

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪eats popcorn gif‬‏

Yup..confirms everything. If this orange jabba the hutt wanted this...would NOT be saying shit like that. Biggest troll/com/scam of ALL time. 

4 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Hell??! This is the funniest shit ever! 

See what you're saying or trying to say but look at what he's done to the US and even the world! The damage and fumes of this election due to him are gonna linger for a very, very long time. Think I read that there's a surge in depression and anxiety issues w/ people due to all this. What he did and 'who' he brought out is BAD.

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

See what you're saying or trying to say but look at what he's done to the US and even the world! The damage and fumes of this election due to him are gonna linger for a very, very long time. Think I read that there's a surge in depression and anxiety issues w/ people due to all this. What he did and 'who' he brought out is BAD.

Sweet cheeks, I've had millions of years of Netanyahu as our prime minister. Humour is primordial. Trust me. :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Sweet cheeks, I've had millions of years of Netanyahu as our prime minister. Humour is primordial. Trust me. :rotfl:

LOL xx

6 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

The most shocking thing about this election is not Trump himself or even his language, behaviour, etc..is the amount of people who are still behind him and are going to vote for him.

i hope to God this is not going to be another fiasco like Brexit in the U.K. Everybody was so sure remain would win but in the end we all know how it turned out... 

Take a look at the big news article comments on Facebook! It's disturbing!

LMAO he's in full in batshit crazed TROLL mode to the GOP. Knew it (and so did endless GOP candidates)...since day fking 1 was most likely a Clinton operative lool.  They are *fucked now! Sorry but they absolutely deserve their own Frankenstein to squash them all. Karma at its best/worst! 

The behavior that Trump is trying to demonize Bill for, while blaming Hillary (who is also the victim here), is the behavior that he himself engaged in, plenty of times.  Does he, and his basket of deplorables, not see the hypocrisy?

Yikes. He's going full on into scorched Earth mode. He's going to blow up the entire republican party on his way down. 

It saddens me that we've reached this point in American politics. There's a certain kind of despair I can't quite put my finger on. Yes, the republicans more or less created this monster, but I know plenty of like minded, rational, and pragmatic conservatives and republicans. Some of them are very close friends, and they're so horrified by all of this. This isn't their party. This is the party of Rush, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, Brietbart and it's horrific to witness it succumb to these depths. 

It's just unthinkable that we have another 30 days of this. I mean, if today before 2pm EST time can be THIS eventful with what he's spewing out, I can't imagine what the next month will be like........ 

51 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

As vile as Trump is, in a way he's a miracle worker, all the damage he's doing to the Republican party.

indeed !! :lmao:

Let's say the Tea Party already started the job, though, :lol:

I'm trying to find something damaging in the new Wikileaks documents but it's just boring discussions between staff members.

In fact those leaks are so empty that the Trump supporters are now spreading false quotes :chuckle:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/wikileaks-email-hillary-clinton-everyday-americans-2016-10?r=US&IR=T

1 hour ago, Moka said:

I'm trying to find something damaging in the new Wikileaks documents but it's just boring discussions between staff members.

In fact those leaks are so empty that the Trump supporters are now spreading false quotes :chuckle:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/wikileaks-email-hillary-clinton-everyday-americans-2016-10?r=US&IR=T

Un vrai pétard mouillé ce truc. 

With all the early voting (believe around 40% is done before election day) I'd think Wikileaks would've dropped at least something semi to pretty potent by now. Yes, there's def been some embarrassing shit that's 'leaked' but as sinister as Assange is and loathes Hillary, I'd think by now something much, much worse would've dropped already. Hopefully the worst of it are what happened before the DNC which wasn't even that catastrophic. Again, more embarrassing but nothing fatal. Like I said, more than pretty sure Hillary and the Dems have some kind of idea what's coming and have their ammunition ready. At the minimum, I'm sure the shit they have on Trump is pretty lethal.  

Geezus the US lol..he actually gained again in a new NBC/WSJ poll :#! She was up by 11 now up by 7. Still very good but shows he may f'king trending up again. She stayed at 46% while he gained 3 or 4 points. Lots will probably happen before the next debate. Whether it does or not, she *must to step up her damn game as others said here and put him AWAY already. Enough already. She's basically got this but consistently gets complacent when she's got a good lead. It should be a stellar unbreakable lead by now! 

9 minutes ago, Dannylex said:

This man is crazy.

Yeah but so is a LOT of America. Prob. not enough to win but may still be too close