2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

And I can tell you had it been Obama on the tape saying he likes to grab women by their pussy she would NOT have been as gracious saying that "God could still be using him."  She would be condemning him to hell.

tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o5_250.gif

EMGNtradingspouses8.gif

That's what gets me about this whole thing is the blatant double standard, and their extreme suffering from cognitive dissonance and total and complete unawareness of it.

The most shocking thing about this election is not Trump himself or even his language, behaviour, etc..is the amount of people who are still behind him and are going to vote for him.

i hope to God this is not going to be another fiasco like Brexit in the U.K. Everybody was so sure remain would win but in the end we all know how it turned out... 

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

i hope to God this is not going to be another fiasco like Brexit in the U.K. Everybody was so sure remain would win but in the end we all know how it turned out... 

It wont be like Brexit in UK

mark my words , Hillary is the coming president of USA even her haters will vote for her

social-media-prediction.jpg

7 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Ana Navarro is single handedly taking down all of the Trump surrogates. The best part about it is that she isn't even a Democrat. :lol:

I'm loving these clips! :dead:

What is amazing is that Ana is not a Democrat!! :dead:  She is a revelation in this madness! 

11 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Hot fkin damn that Ana Navarro (a Republican) is a new queen of life and may actually be one of the key people in the media contributes to taking Dumpster down! Girl is a star! She slays every single time she is on CNN. Every time she appears now it goes viral. Think she gained like 100k Twitter followers just within the last week! Was just on Anderson Cooper and sliced and diced till there was nothing left! lol This Miami girl AINT playin. She loathes him and wants him flushed from the earth...now! :D 

I read that Ana praised Madonna saying that unlike Trump she was able to re-invent herself after 50. Did she really say that?

9 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Brava Ana! :clap::clap::clap: Clearly a stan!

Exact what she said was - 'The only person I know who can successfully reinvent themselves after 50 is Madonna. And Donald Trump is no Madonna!'

This presidential election is nothing but a 1 man show. Obviously Hillary will win, she's the only legitimate candidate, the other is an orangina clown, a joke. Anyone against Trump would look better, (even GWB at his lowest) would look better up against Trump. She's already chosen behind the scenes, the rest is public distraction.

9 hours ago, Skin said:

And I can tell you had it been Obama on the tape saying he likes to grab women by their pussy she would NOT have been as gracious saying that "God could still be using him."  She would be condemning him to hell.

tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o5_250.gif

EMGNtradingspouses8.gif

That's what gets me about this whole thing is the blatant double standard, and their extreme suffering from cognitive dissonance and total and complete unawareness of it.

I love this nutjob! The Gargoyle Lady gives me life!

:lmao:

8 hours ago, LSD said:

VjbRxE6OVG3io.gif

:lmao:

I love this forum!