Clinton 46    Trump  35 

Rasmussen - 10/9    
    Clinton 45    Trump  38

UPI/CVoter - 10/9    
  Clinton  50     Trump 44

NBC News/SurveyMonkey   - 10/9  
  Clinton  51  Trump 44  

:janetflop:

What people are also forgetting is that Trump has zero ground game at this point and has had very little throughout the entire campaign. He had one office in Florida and Hillary has FIFTY. If you look at the numbers of Republicans vs. Democrats who have registered to vote, it's actually kind of shocking how many more Democrats have registered. If he would have bothered to register his cult, he could have won with just the white vote. It's too late now. She's also been running way more ads...

This is one of the reasons he seemingly has so much support on social media - the campaign has relied almost exclusively on social media and rallies. Don't even get me started on the Russian clickbots and all that shit that he uses to inflate his numbers.

Campaign money:

Clinton: $516 Million

Trump: $168 Million

Trump’s Second Debate, in Brief

He lied about a sex tape.

He lied about his lies about ‘birtherism.’

He lied about the growth rate of the American economy.

He lied about the state of the job market.

He lied about the trade deficit.

He lied about tax rates.

He lied about his own position on the Iraq War, again.

He lied about ISIS.

He lied about the Benghazi attack.

He lied about the war in Syria.

He lied about Syrian refugees.

He lied about Russia’s hacking.

He lied about the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

He lied about Hillary Clinton’s tax plan.

He lied about her health care plan.

He lied about her immigration plan.

He lied about her email deletion.

He lied about Obamacare, more than once.

He lied about the rape of a 12-year-old girl.

He lied about his history of groping women without their consent.

Finally, he broke with basic democratic norms and called on his political opponent to be jailed — because, in large part, of what he described as her dishonesty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/opinion/campaign-stops/trumps-second-debate-in-brief.html

I know I said this a page or two ago, but I just LOVE the fact that the NYT is destroying Trump AND is owned by a Mexican. You know Carlos Slim is paying people over time and rubies to dig up all the trash they possibly can against him :headbang:

I'm sure 'they're/someone' is obviously waiting to be strategic w/ the timing of the best/worst to come but I soo want this atrocity OVER already lol. I'm sure they're saving the worst of what's coming for the last few weeks. Hope it's really horrific and destroys Trump and the GOP for good. For now, even if we get bi-weekly tapes, clips, images of sleaze etc..that'll be enough to keep  the bloodbath and distractions going to combat the Wikileaks! Beyond obvious that's what her team is doing. The timing was stellar for the leaked tape on Friday- right before the debate. So they know what they're doing . Every last day is becoming another 10" of finger nails on the chalkboard that the entire world is feeling! 

Yeah seems the N word video clip or whatever is pretty bad and the one building the most buzz for now. Thought I read that Mark Burnett (who of course is a Trump supporter) has it and threatened to sue for at least $5 million if anyone leaks it. Obviously it won't matter and I'm sure someone already has some kind of copy of it. Not if but most likely when it leaks it'll have to be as bad and as long as what leaked on Friday. If it's a short clip w/ him simply saying the word in a silly, non nonchalant way than it prob won't be as big of a deal as some think. Sounding like it's not though and pretty bad. 

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Ok, thanks.:thumbsup: A sex tape with him involved would be too much to handle.:sick::lmao:

I seriously doubt that any gold digger (the only women willing to fuck him) would allow themselves to be filmed having sex with a disgusting slob like him :lol:

Guest CzarnaWisnia
2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

He lied when he said that Alicia Machado has a sex tape.

Of course, no one has tapes anymore.

What an embarrassment for the Republicans and for the US! It's like giving the microphone to a drunken uncle at a family party.

It's gonna get worse and worse since he can't accept the idea that he's losing. In the next debate he's probably going to bring up the crazy theories about Hill and Bill murdering people :provoke:

14 minutes ago, Moka said:

What an embarrassment for the Republicans and for the US! It's like giving the microphone to a drunken uncle at a family party.

It's gonna get worse and worse since he can't accept the idea that he's losing. In the next debate he's probably going to bring up the crazy theories about Hill and Bill murdering people :provoke:

If he even shows up to the next debate.  If an n-word video is out by then, what would be the point.  

I didnt watch this 2nd debate 

I cant stand seeing him speaking , his mouth like a wrinkled infested pussy.

yet again he has zero chance to win any sane person wont give a vote for this clown.

2 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Lmao at that poll that has him down 14

Can't wait to see him lose and watch all his tacky lame businesses go bankrupt 

stupid fat orange fuck

!!!:rotfl:

Hot fkin damn that Ana Navarro (a Republican) is a new queen of life and may actually be one of the key people in the media contributes to taking Dumpster down! Girl is a star! She slays every single time she is on CNN. Every time she appears now it goes viral. Think she gained like 100k Twitter followers just within the last week! Was just on Anderson Cooper and sliced and diced till there was nothing left! lol This Miami girl AINT playin. She loathes him and wants him flushed from the earth...now! :D