2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

A lot of the tweets are really hilarious. :lol:

#MuslimsReportStuff trends after Trump's comments

(CNN)When Donald Trump told Muslims they should report what they see, he inspired a worldwide trending hashtag: #MuslimsReportingStuff.

During Sunday night's presidential debate, a Muslim man had asked Trump and Hillary Clinton how they planned to deal with Islamophobia.
    While Trump didn't directly answer the question, his response essentially boiled down to: See something, say something, Muslims.
    "We have to be sure that Muslims come in and report when they see something going on. When they see hatred going on, they have to report it," he said.
    Muslims took to Twitter to report what they saw.

I'm worried the Republicans will somehow replace him, the new person will get a boost and snatch the election from crooked hag hillary :scared: 

Media outlets, keep your explosive shit held in until the week leading up to the election!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

He won't quit, that's what came out of this debate. He wouldn't have been this aggressive otherwise. People think that because of degrading sexist comments he would resign? He said many worse things before, and his supporters aren't supporting him for what language he uses or what a pig he is or not but for how they picture him leading their country in global issues. They think Clinton will have to pay back the 1% from whom she's been accepting donations for her campaign (and they're right, she certainly won't cut their taxes and will keep the international weapons sales going).

It's like some of you don't know who you're dealing with. The twat will never step down.

Voting process began with many already casting their votes. The shit will be over in a few weeks. 

Trump was a creepy aggressive bully.

I don't think any undecided voter decided to vote for him after that. But the alt right / Breitbart cray crays probably creamed their pants.

2 hours ago, Bitch said:

It's like some of you don't know who you're dealing with. The twat will never step down.

Voting process began with many already casting their votes. The shit will be over in a few weeks.

Love my President!!!

Guest Rachelle of London
    22 minutes ago, runa said:

So ?? Is it true, there's a video somewhere where he uses the N word?

It'll probably win him more votes :dead:

Trump ally paid sexual assault victim critical of Clinton

A sexual-assault victim who is critical of Hillary Clinton and who appeared alongside Donald Trump before Sunday night's debate was paid $2,500 by a political action committee founded by Trump ally Roger Stone.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ally-paid-sexual-assault-victim-critical-of-clinton/ar-BBxdln6?ocid=st...I

Well, that debate was a true American horror story, wasn't?

My thoughts........

She needed to pound the final nail into his coffin and she didn't. I don't know if her congeniality was part of their plan or she just tried stay calm and cool for her own sanity. But I was disappointed in her response on the tapes. Those were so lewd and vile and she just didn't convey how outrageous it all was very well.

Trump was, again, a disaster. How he can just brush aside what he said in those tapes as locker room talk is maddening. He doesn't think there was anything wrong with what he said and you can tell by his non apology. His body language was disgusting and the way he hovered over her was beyond the pale. 

This didn't change anything. Which is good for her. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She doesn't have to be aggressive, she's winning in the polls for now and she still has the last debate (and whatever other shit he's going to say until then). She can nail him later (not unlike he nailed that chair).

7 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I don't know about "en masse" but it's true, it often happens, the system here is shit.

It really never happens.

RJtlZN6.png

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/9/13222798/canadians-seeking-medical-care-us-trump-debate

--

The whole debate made me nauseous - I usually keep a distance with this shit but he's just so vile and rancid... :sick: 

What else do they really want her to say about the emails? He kept pushing on that subject. That whole thing has been scrutinized endlessly. She acknowledged her wrongdoing, apologized and it's been to court. What else is there to say about it? 

I agree that Hillary doesn't need to come out slicing and dicing.  She just needs to stay calm and collected.   Answer the questions and let Trump continue to implode on his own.  That CNN poll which is one of the most scientific polls that are taken after these debates showed that Clinton won by a LARGE margin.  They saw how disgusting Trump was.  Like has been said.  Hillary doesn't need to get into the gutter with him at this point.  It serves no purpose.

New NBC poll.  Clinton has opened up an 11 point lead nationally.

Dems taking back the house was unthinkable not too long ago and now republicans fear that this could possibly happen.

Oh I don't want her to jump in the gutter with him. I just wanted a more forceful, emotional response from her. But, I know that's just not who she is. 

God, I watched clips of it and you can just SEE the disgust in her eyes for him. I truly believe she just can't stand the sight of this man and she just can't WAIT to bury him.  

I decided to stop watching this debate. Anyone who thinks Trump "won" just because he said he's going to put her in jail or talk about her emails endlessly are the worst and should be put into forced labor camps. They're ruining the country and the world. 

38 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Oh I don't want her to jump in the gutter with him. I just wanted a more forceful, emotional response from her. But, I know that's just not who she is. 

God, I watched clips of it and you can just SEE the disgust in her eyes for him. I truly believe she just can't stand the sight of this man and she just can't WAIT to bury him.  

Yeah  many others were saying she shouldve def. done/said more but I still have this feeling it was a calculated move as everything is with her. She was a pitbull in the first debate as we know so it's not like it's not in her. I truly feel she's letting the upcoming 'leaks/dirt' to do all the talking while not appearing like she went into the gutter (presidential) the whole time. I know, still should've been more forceful as it was the right thing to do but the one thing she did not look was desperate or like she's losing. The opposite actually.

And the fact that Ryan is still NOT un-endorsing Trump...me thinks with the shit that's left to come, she and the Dems are looking to decimate the entire GOP from the Senate to the House- not just the presidential race. Dems are going gangsta w/ this thing. 

6 hours ago, ENSLAVER said:

I'm worried the Republicans will somehow replace him, the new person will get a boost and snatch the election from crooked hag hillary :scared: 

Media outlets, keep your explosive shit held in until the week leading up to the election!

That's exactly what they're doing. Word is (even from some super right wing supporters who may know 'what's' coming) said what we've seen is nothing yet! lol 

I just saw the debate and I think Trump did better than last time, few times he would say stuff that she didn't know how to respond/defend. 

He was rude, he interrupted her plenty but felt more comfortable than he did last time.