Hurricane Matthew.

Guest Rachelle of London

Media only care now it's heading to America. When it was in the Caribbean I never saw it on the news. Even though it's the worst hurricane to hit land on record. Now it's all over. RIP all the victims, hope it causes less destruction in the states. It seems to be weakening 

It looks awful and the people leaving Florida looks like a scene from Deep Impact. Stay safe everyone!!!

Those whove been hit, please let us know youre OK. Chelle is your aunt there? 

1 hour ago, Rachelle of London said:

Media only care now it's heading to America. When it was in the Caribbean I never saw it on the news. Even though it's the worst hurricane to hit land on record. Now it's all over. RIP all the victims, hope it causes less destruction in the states. It seems to be weakening 

Media in America has been covering since before it hit Haiti. Don't know about the rest of the world tho.

The Florida guy was telling everybody to run for their lives.  I feel awful for Haitians.  America should offer to house anybody from Haiti who wants to move to the US.