BREXIT / British Politics thread

XXL

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I don't think it's so much brexit that swayed people. Her surprise social care bill caused a massive upset and caused a lot of people to switch. 

A lot of people still want brexit in spite of what the massively left-biased Twitter may say.

Yes and now thanks to her it'll be a shitty Brexit deal. I hope the few remaining Brexiters are happy with that :manson:

36 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

So I guess 'government of certainty' is her new 'strong and stable' :lmao:

Forging alliances with a party that is against same sex margin and is anti-abortion :manson:

EPIC FAIL 

And evolution deniers, and death penalty supporters. What's that she was saying about the dangers of a "coalition of chaos"? Then she gets in bed with THIS lot, the most extremist party in the UK parliament?

DB4VEFCXoAE8idE.jpg

Enough already of her.

She ll step down. Mark my words.

And yes reason why Tories failed to get a majority is down to their austerity policies ( mainly cuts in public sectors like school, hospitals, police, etc) and Brexit. May& co talks of hard Brexit didn't go down well in a country which seems to regret Brexit. There was way too much disinformation over Brexit. People went to vote with no clear outcome of the consequences. The other day this man said he thought the country would get richer because they would stop sending money to the EU. lol The divorce bill wasn't mentioned once during the referendum. Millions were promised to the NHS out of EU money. It was a complete shamble and the nasty right winged British tabloids and newspapers were at the centrepiece of the outcome of the referendum. People are starting to wake up. Finally.

36 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Enough already of her.

She ll step down. Mark my words.

And yes reason why Tories failed to get a majority is down to their austerity policies ( mainly cuts in public sectors like school, hospitals, police, etc) and Brexit. May& co talks of hard Brexit didn't go down well in a country which seems to regret Brexit. There was way too much disinformation over Brexit. People went to vote with no clear outcome of the consequences. The other day this man said he thought the country would get richer because they would stop sending money to the EU. lol The divorce bill wasn't mentioned once during the referendum. Millions were promised to the NHS out of EU money. It was a complete shamble and the nasty right winged British tabloids and newspapers were at the centrepiece of the outcome of the referendum. People are starting to wake up. Finally.

:clap:

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She just gave a speech as if nothing had happened.  Cold, emotionless and soulless.  She has to rely on the DUP to form a government but acts as if she is a success.  

:rotfl:

Poor thing