Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XXL

BREXIT / British Politics thread

581 posts in this topic

She can it shit.  Let's cooperate in economics and security but all foreign people out.  

She can go and fuck herself and all the racist Brexiters too. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

She can it shit.  Let's cooperate in economics and security but all foreign people out.  

She can go and fuck herself and all the racist Brexiters too. 

Si la caza europeos británicos fuera de su preciosa isla, se puede dar una patada en el culo a todos los expatriados británicos en España, por favor?

"We have to be very clear about what country we wish to become" - So says Lord Kerr of Kinlochard who drafted Art 50.

What is that country you wish us to become?

That's complicated for me as I'm deeply unhappy about what it will do to regions of the UK including Northern Ireland. It also affects how I feel about my national identity, complicated for me because of my all Ireland family. This whole badly handled business has tipped me and many others from the feeling of being British to feeling Irish and European.

So, if I'm trying to answer Lord Kerr's question, I'm fearful not for myself but for my family and our current generation of young people who do not have insular thinking.

:ugh:

Where's David Cameron now BTW? He started all this mess.  Is he already getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for useless conferences about international affairs?

By the way,  Merkel strategy is so great :lmao:. First negotiate the divorce and only afterwards the future relationship.

That leaves UK with no margin to negotiate at all.