BREXIT / British Politics thread

XXL

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This is heavenly. They are now talking of the possibility of Corbyn being Prime Minister.  Saying it is now not out of the question. 

I know it's still early but MUCH RESPECT to Comrade Corbyn. Back-stabbed by his own party, shat on by the biased media, and not phased one bit!

1 minute ago, Suedehead said:

Laura is about to cry. Why? So much for fucking impartiality!!! 

The biggest Jezza basher of all! Tory whore.

Just now, Kim said:

The biggest Jezza basher of all! Tory whore.

SLUT 

Can't stand her 

Pretends to be impartial at press conferences but we all now she loves MAY , so obv

Just now, Suedehead said:

SLUT 

Can't stand her 

Pretends to be impartial at press conferences but we all now she loves MAY , so obv

I know. And at every press conference Maycunt would point and simper and choose her to ask first "Looora"

What a spectacular car crash this is looking to be for The Maybot.

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

I know it's still early but MUCH RESPECT to Comrade Corbyn. Back-stabbed by his own party, shat on by the biased media, and not phased one bit!

That debate he had with Thersa Mayhem was an absolute eye opener.  I was so impressed with him in every way.  He blew her out of the water. 

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

I know. And at every press conference Maycunt would point and simper and choose her to ask first "Looora"

What a spectacular car crash this is looking to be for The Maybot.

Ugh yes and I've noticed it too

The SLUT is back at it!!! She's back to her JEZZA bashing. FUCKING HELL kill it with fire. 

4 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I hope JEZZA turns us into a republic when he's PM and then we can have PRESIDENT JEZZA please 

The whole establishment is QUIVERING IN FEAR.

Tactical voting has resulted in Tory scum taking Moray from The SNP. Daft Labour bastards backing Tories thinking Labour were going to tank in the rest of UK. Idiots.

9 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I am going between Sky and CNN which have blanket coverage of the election. Loving all of the Theresa MAYHEM horror show :tigger:

CNN US is running nothing but the hearing of former FBI director James Comey. It's a shame. Would love to see Trumps BFF May taken down a notch on US television. 

6 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That debate he had with Thersa Mayhem was an absolute eye opener.  I was so impressed with him in every way.  He blew her out of the water. 

Well that's the thing, she refused to actually debate with him and would only do a Q & A because she's such a shit debater. I love how she's shot herself in the foot time after time these last few weeks. Jezza was a boss that night considering all the shit he was getting from the BBC Tory plants in the audience about pressing the button and nuking us all!

Labour GAIN Battersea and Stockton from Tories. YAS!

3 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

CNN US is running nothing but the hearing of former FBI director James Comey. It's a shame. Would love to see Trumps BFF May taken down a notch on US television. 

We are having CNN blanket covering the election here.  Love it. 

She was terrible at the Q&A with Paxman

She refused to go into the debate with the others

She made not one but two big U-turns on manifesto pledges etc.

She got herself that awful fascist hairdo

+ the fact that nobody likes a Tory 

= BYE BYE BABY (GIRLIE SHOW LIVE VERSION)

YOU FUCKED IT UP.

2 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

She was terrible at the Q&A with Paxman

She refused to go into the debate with the others

She made not one but two big U-turns on manifesto pledges etc.

She got herself that awful fascist hairdo

+ the fact that nobody likes a Tory 

= BYE BYE BABY (GIRLIE SHOW LIVE VERSION)

YOU FUCKED IT UP.

:tigger:  Wonderful seeing that smug witch failing so much. 

10 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Oh fuck Nigel Farrage is on now 

His face alone

Ugh 

Vomit 

He is such a shit stirrer. I hate how he inserted himself into US politics with the Trump campaign. Campaigning along side like a bad comedy film. Racist & Racister. LOL. 

Karma is a bitch. Police cuts come to bite Theresa May. And she kept JEremy CUNT and let's hope he gets flushed out with her too (but he won't as Farnham is a safe seat where he is) . 

1 minute ago, Suedehead said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN SCOTLAND!!?!?!?!!?

Exactly what Sturgeon said would happen. Scottish Labour thinking that Labour were fucked UK wide and so forged Unionist alliances to get the SNP out. In doing so they've actually shot themselves in the foot and let the Tories in the back door. PATHETIC. 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Hate that the Tories have picked up seats from the SNP.  

Makes me sick. Labour in Scotland basically TOLD people to vote for the Tories in marginal seats instead of for them not realising that the Jezza effect was in action elsewhere. 

Just now, Kim said:

Makes me sick. Labour in Scotland basically TOLD people to vote for the Tories in marginal seats instead of for them not realising that the Jezza effect was in action elsewhere. 

Pathetic.  Not only have they joined forces with the devil ( Tories ) but shot themselves in the foot.  

Maycunt actually looked like she's showing a bit of emotion on her face. As in ready to burst into tears. The knives are out at party HQ!

Glasgow Central went SNP...thank fuck! But not the best all in.

I wonder what's gonna happen?!