BREXIT / British Politics thread

XXL

:rotfl: just woke up as 6.31 am here and now have Corbyn and Janet Jackson images in my head !  

I hope he wins though.  Have turned on sky news which have a channel devoted to the UK election. Watched the Trump one in horror so hope this is wildly different.  

I'm trying to work out if there could be a progressive alliance with the other parties. The numbers are dodgy.

But if this is accurate then LOL at May's gamble not paying off. In fact her position as Tory leader might even be untenable.

4 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

I knew it. Hung it is.

Hang them all (tories) by the cornhole while you're at it...

Imagine Theresa May's face !  Smug look wiped right off her face now. 

They're all saying NO coalitions so we might even get ANOTHER general election. I'm so excited!

I'm not liking those SNP numbers if they're accurate.... but the Tories and Labour made it into an independence debate instead of an election. If some arseholes gave the Tories seats because of that then I'll cut a bitch.

4 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Loved all your comments by the way @Kim 

I'm dying here...

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Imagine Theresa May's face !  Smug look wiped right off her face now. 

:flirt:

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

They're all saying NO coalitions so we might even get ANOTHER general election. I'm so excited!

I'm not liking those SNP numbers if they're accurate.... but the Tories and Labour made it into an independence debate instead of an election. If some arseholes gave the Tories seats because of that then I'll cut a bitch.

I'm dying here...

If they voted for the Tories, they are mad.   Labour supporters voting for the Tories should hang their head in shame.  

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

If they voted for the Tories, they are mad.   Labour supporters voting for the Tories should hang their head in shame.  

They'll be regretting it now though.

Newcastle holds LABOUR :wow:

These BBC cunts can't contain their disappointment with all this btw.

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'm dying here...

I can't imagine ANOTHER election. People are sick of them.

I'd be happy with a Lib / Lab government.

I'm not surprised at the drop in SNP numbers. The last election was a reaction to the referendum. I think there's so much going on in the country that people are focussing on other issues. It's such a mess now.

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

I can't imagine ANOTHER election. People are sick of them.

I'd be happy with a Lib / Lab government.

I'm not surprised at the drop in SNP numbers. The last election was a reaction to the referendum. I think there's so much going on in the country that people are focussing on other issues. It's such a mess now.

Lib Dems made such an issue about how they'd not go into coalition again though, especially after the last disaster that wiped them out. Labour would need the SNP either way (which isn't a bad idea despite what y'all have been drummed into thinking)

These seats that have gone to Labour so far are still showing a Tory vote increase and Labour decrease, which is slightly worrying.

They're saying that cunt bitch from hell Home Secretary Amber Rudd might lose her seat

Labour HOLD Darlington which The Tories were targeting aggressively :wow:

BBC's Laura Cuntsburg and David Dumbelby look like they want to cry.

I may be one of very few Americans watching BBC election coverage right now, but I find it fascinating. 

All of our media is doing Trump coverage and it's too depressing. LOL. 

39 minutes ago, Kim said:

They're saying that cunt bitch from hell Home Secretary Amber Rudd might lose her seat

Labour HOLD Darlington which The Tories were targeting aggressively :wow:

BBC's Laura Cuntsburg and David Dumbelby look like they want to cry.

Seriously do NOT get me started on her!!! Can't stand her 

8 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

And let's not even go there with Amber Rudd

She had a face like thunder as she arrived at her count. I detest her!

1 minute ago, Kim said:

The so called Tory takeover of WALES has failed to materialise I see.

Oh what a night...so far!

A Labour/SNP coalition perchance? :wow:

This is heavenly. They are now talking of the possibility of Corbyn being Prime Minister.  Saying it is now not out of the question.