MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Michael Jackson

26 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg three of the songs on the first postumous album were sung by an impersonator!

https://hhhhappy.com/sony-music-admits-to-releasing-fake-michael-jackson-songs/

Oh yeah, the infamous Cascio tracks. :rotfl:

When you listen to Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up, it's obvious it's not him - which is a shame really because they're not that bad.

12 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Omg three of the songs on the first postumous album were sung by an impersonator!

https://hhhhappy.com/sony-music-admits-to-releasing-fake-michael-jackson-songs/

I remember Paris "freaking out" on Twitter saying stuff like "I know this is not my dad". It turns out she was right all the time. 

3 hours ago, surannée said:

I remember Paris "freaking out" on Twitter saying stuff like "I know this is not my dad". It turns out she was right all the time. 

ya i remember that too. what a huge blunder for the record company.

me too.It´s sad, because the songs are good! I guess they didn´t have enough of his voice to finish them? They should have called one of his brothers to finish them, and sell them as the jacksons

the impersonator is good, though

Last night they aired an 4 hour TV special about MJ, celebrating his 60th birthday ( ... little side note: Madonna got nothing but a couple of mentions in the usual celebrity news outlets on her Bday) and I only caught like half an hour of it, but dear Lord was this a pity fest full of sad piano music and melodrama all around. Talk about victimization. Just eww. This is his legacy in the GPs perception? Just tragic on every level. I think we all can call ourselves lucky they won’t be able to do the same to Madonna. Which is the reason why there will probably never be an 4 hour special about her. 

38 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Last night they aired an 4 hour TV special about MJ, celebrating his 60th birthday ( ... little side note: Madonna got nothing but a couple of mentions in the usual celebrity news outlets on her Bday) and I only caught like half an hour of it, but dear Lord was this a pity fest full of sad piano music and melodrama all around. Talk about victimization. Just eww. This is his legacy in the GPs perception? Just tragic on every level. I think we all can call ourselves lucky they won’t be able to do the same to Madonna. Which is the reason why there will probably never be an 4 hour special about her. 

The way MJ is made to be such a pitiful victim is nothing short of typical celebrity hysterics.  It is ghoulish really. 

Unfortunately that is always the way.  Elizabeth Taylor, Frank Sinatra, Bette Davis would be just as mentioned as Marilyn Monroe and James Dean if they had died young, beautiful and tragically.  Not trying to dismiss either Marilyn or James Dean, but dying before time, tragically and still incredibly beautiful assures constant victim hood and interest.  I am a big Marilyn Monroe fan as well but just stating how it is. 

I wouldn't exactly base a legacy as big as Michael Jackson's on 1 tv special.

#michaeljacksonday is trending on Twitter as it's his birthday.

I'm thinking about posting 'let's raise a glass of Jesus juice in his memory' on Twitter! 😁