10 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Okay then.

No.

Happy now? :laugh:

:rotfl:

Ok let's close this thread.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg these LONG TESTAMENTS! 

This has a much shorter way. Question to those defending Jackson. IF HE WERE ALIVE WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN OR NEPHEWS STAY WITH HIM IN NEVERLAND AND PLAY IN THOSE SECRET CHAMBERS FOR MONTHS? 

ANY sane human being will say big fucking NO to this paedophile but some would turn a blind eye if the paedophile paid them $$$$$$ and they would self-hypnotized and kept telling themselves and others over and over again that the paedophile didn't touch their children.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:56 PM, windsor67 said:

The impression I get from him here is of someone laughing out of disbelief and at the ridiculousness of the allegations made about him and the media/judicial fanfare surrounding the accusations. If you have a clear conscience and still have repeated allegations brought against you time after time which you believe to be untrue then of course you might crack up about the absurdity of it all at some point.

Was he a weirdo for surrounding himself with so many children including boys and girls in his adult life - yes. Did he have a messiah complex - yes. Was he inappropriate, yes. Was he a pedophile? Court rulings say no. Not to mention the factual evidence regarding his accusers highlights so many glaring contradictions and inconsistencies that these stories would not be sufficient enough to make a case in a court of law.

Feel sorry for you

and California courts and the US justice system are so reliable when it comes to celebrities, aren’t they lol

technicalities can make a murderer innocent if he has the right lawyers to use the system

seriously damaged person. his apologists are even more damaged.

Channel 4 is standing behind the documentary and will air it over two nights on Wednesday, March 6 and Thursday, March 7 at 9pm.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, karbatal said:

Omg these LONG TESTAMENTS! 

This has a much shorter way. Question to those defending Jackson. IF HE WERE ALIVE WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN OR NEPHEWS STAY WITH HIM IN NEVERLAND AND PLAY IN THOSE SECRET CHAMBERS FOR MONTHS? 

No more than I'd let them play in Madonna's house for months.

8 hours ago, White Heat said:

No more than I'd let them play in Madonna's house for months.

And to let them go though a sleep over where they'd share the bed? He's "asexual, mind.

MJ: I just wanna share your bed!

4 hours ago, horn said:

MJ: I just wanna share your bed!

MJ: "I just wanna share his bed!"

Parents: "Of course, give me more money". 

Remember when they released the album Xcape and included this song? :lmao:

43 minutes ago, karbatal said:

:dead: CRYING !!!

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

And to let them go though a sleep over where they'd share the bed? He's "asexual, mind.

What are you on about? Is this some kind of fantasy of yours?

5 minutes ago, White Heat said:

What are you on about? Is this some kind of fantasy of yours?

I am asking to know. You defend Jackson. I want to know if you would trust your kids or nephews to be with him uncontrolled.

@karbatal Wrong. Clearly you haven't read many of White Heat's posts, or you'd know he never agreed with (let alone defended) the sleepovers in Jackson's house. Don't put words into other people's mouths.

What @White Heat has done, just like @Elysium, @Kurt420, and me, is looking into the details of the case, reading into the court papers, FBI reports etc. -  you know, doing research and basing our conclusions on this research. And when you have hundreds of pages of material with hard, concrete evidence (not speculation and "what would you do" mind games) that directly contradicts the accusations against Jackson, it's absolutely fair to have a slightly different conclusion.

So excuse us for not declaring Jackson a raging paedophile just because those sleepovers happened.

But omg, how dare us "defending" him :doh:

His behavior is that of a pedophile, regardless of what transpired behind closed doors with no parents around and what can and can't be proven in court. I hope people can at least recognize that otherwise there would be no preventing it. For Jackson to try and sell these activities to the public as normal, he's either evil or dangerously ignorant. Case closed.

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Did "hee hee" in every song?

4 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

Did "hee hee" in every song?

and the lyrics are absolutely terrible. Who wrote that shit ?

Those hee hees doesn't sound like him though? 

3 hours ago, Nonoka said:

@karbatal Wrong. Clearly you haven't read many of White Heat's posts, or you'd know he never agreed with (let alone defended) the sleepovers in Jackson's house. Don't put words into other people's mouths.

What @White Heat has done, just like @Elysium, @Kurt420, and me, is looking into the details of the case, reading into the court papers, FBI reports etc. -  you know, doing research and basing our conclusions on this research. And when you have hundreds of pages of material with hard, concrete evidence (not speculation and "what would you do" mind games) that directly contradicts the accusations against Jackson, it's absolutely fair to have a slightly different conclusion.

So excuse us for not declaring Jackson a raging paedophile just because those sleepovers happened.

But omg, how dare us "defending" him :doh:

Exactly.

And just for the record, no I wouldn't allow my nieces or nephews to spend the night with MJ. Sorry, but even a "puff" of smoke in regard to child abuse would put me off of allowing that.....which is precisely why I don't understand why parents of these kids allowed this, especially after '93.....unless of course there were other motives involved.....and as was proven in court, there WERE other motives. Maybe they were ok with their kids being abused as long as they got that check. How disgusting is that?

One thing nobody is taking into consideration is how vulnerable he was to these sorts of accusations after '93. The payoff (which btw was more his insurance company than him....he was still viable property at that time so they just wanted all of it to go away w/out a trial....just throwing that out there cuz it's always used against him) was essentially him leaving a blank, signed check on his doorstep for people to take advantage. Nobody takes that into consideration though. 

So, like I said, nope wouldn't allow my family to spend the night with him....on the flip side of that same coin though, just because that's my stance, doesn't mean I think he is or that he is guilty of anything at all. Profile him all day, the evidence still points to NOTHING. Obviously still haven't seen the documentary but describing graphic sexual acts doesn't = guilt. It just = graphic (unnecessary as well....do I REALLY need to hear a play by play of alleged sex with a child...no I don't....apparently many other do though). I'll reserve full judgement of the doc until I see it of course, but from what I gather, it seems the "victims" and the maker of this film is banking on the shock value painting MJ is guilty. Of course there's no "other side" to the story to be presented (dirty) and the man being accused is dead so obviously he can't say anything (again...dirty on the part of the maker of the film). Also, let's keep in mind the whole reason this documentary is being made is because these cases were immediately thrown out of court a few years ago....just saying. 

But continue on with throwing half-hearted accusations at a a dead man that can't defend himself. Have fun! :smile:

20 hours ago, karbatal said:

I am asking to know. You defend Jackson. I want to know if you would trust your kids or nephews to be with him uncontrolled.

I answered that, so why are you repeating the question?

19 hours ago, Nonoka said:

@karbatal Wrong. Clearly you haven't read any of White Heat's posts, or you'd know he never agreed with (let alone defended) the sleepovers in Jackson's house. Don't put words into other people's mouths.

What @White Heat has done, just like @Elysium, @Kurt420, and me, is looking into the details of the case, reading into the court papers, FBI reports etc. -  you know, doing research and basing our conclusions on this research. And when you have hundreds of pages of material with hard, concrete evidence (not speculation and "what would you do" mind games) that directly contradicts the accusations against Jackson, it's more than fair to have a slightly different conclusion.

But omg, how dare us defending him :doh:

Thank you. 

On 16 February 2019 at 1:38 AM, karbatal said:

:wacko:  

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:wacko:  

Geez.....despite my stance on the situation, clearly, there was a lack of self awareness on the part of the MJ estate when they agreed to that one. :lol:

3 hours ago, White Heat said:

I answered that, so why are you repeating the question?

Because you said"What are you on about? Is this some kind of fantasy of yours?" and I repeated the question. Do you think you are as clever as a Jackson lawyer and can turn around conversations? :lmao: 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Because you said"What are you on about? Is this some kind of fantasy of yours?" and I repeated the question. Do you think you are as clever as a Jackson lawyer and can turn around conversations? :lmao: 

Um, no. That was what I said after you continued with the same question.