MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Michael Jackson: Paedophile

18 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know people are bringing up that his accusers were greedy and taken back statements etc but I still can't understand how anyone can explain him sleeping with young boys in his bed and not finding that creepy, perverted and unacceptable. 

I know you don't even have 2 go further than that in the debate, to determine that something was WRONG.

13 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, agree.  I have been trying to think of any celebrity who would be excused by the world for having sleep overs with young boys in his bed and can not imagine any other star getting away with it. I think the world would be horrified beyond belief and not bending over backwards to turn them into some poor victim. 

I know people are bringing up that his accusers were greedy and taken back statements etc but I still can't understand how anyone can explain him sleeping with young boys in his bed and not finding that creepy, perverted and unacceptable. 

Of course it's creepy and unacceptable, we are normal functioning adults who can discern right from wrong, and are not filled with delusions. The difference is did he sleep in bed with children with the intention of sexually molesting them, or did he live in his la la world where he genuinely thought it was ok and innocent what he did, and never had any creepy sexual intention towards the children?

13 minutes ago, Andra said:

Of course it's creepy and unacceptable, we are normal functioning adults who can discern right from wrong, and are not filled with delusions. The difference is did he sleep in bed with children with the intention of sexually molesting them, or did he live in his la la world where he genuinely thought it was ok and innocent what he did, and never had any creepy sexual intention towards the children?

Gimme a break.

2 minutes ago, acko said:

Gimme a break.

Ok, do take a break and come back when you have something of value to add to the discussion.

1 hour ago, toujours said:

sounding white musically

:blink:   Michael may have been many fucked up things, but what the hell does that even mean...? 

Whatever mj loons  say  about and depend him, he is the most creepy and filthiest maneater i ve ever  seen.

Why sleep with young innocent boys in the  first  place anyway??

Im sure more victims will be coming  forward  and  out in the  next  few  years im sure.

It  wont  end.

He  was  the  one  who had caused  this  utter  mess . No excuses.

I wouldn't say that he was given a pass. His reputation never fully recovered even the first allegation in 1993. Over time it got even worse. After his death he was celebrated again, but mainly for his early days, with Jackson 5 and solo up to Thriller. People love the part of his career that they feel is not tainted. They do not excuse him and outside his fan base very few believe that he did nothing wrong. 

2 hours ago, Andra said:

I can't see how a man his age who was in the entertainment industry, could not equate sleeping in the same bed with a fan  ( no matter what age ) as anything but sexual.  He had a huge house and there was just no need for it. No need for young kids to even sleep over. Plus, the whole language of sex is based so much on this. How many times do people use the expressions of " having slept with someone" or " going to bed with each other" as a way of saying they had sex. 

14 hours ago, windsor67 said:

And I should add, he was so overrated as a performer, a tacky man in white socks with a glove, a caricature, I never understood the appeal. Mass hysteria from he 80’s. A one trick pony. I can’t believe Madonna supported him , I felt uncomfortable during the two sticky tours dates I went to when that tribute came on 

give me Diana Ross anytime she is talented and a star

No. Sorry. His talent was enormous. If he wasn't your cup of tea doesn't mean his compositions and his performances didn't change the game both musically and racially. 

Sadly his demon took him and destroyed his life and those poor children's life too. Horrible. 

3 hours ago, Andra said:

This idea is what still made me believe in his innocence. Linked to that Madonna story when she allegedly brought a dancer to have sex with him but Jackson was kinda asexual. 

This time is different. No cheque silenced these people. They give the details. And as Jan has said, it's always the same pattern. 

There's no scape. Time to face the truth. 

And as Supernatural said, there were so many kids involved that other stories are different. 

I think we are going wildly off track by talking of his music or talent.  His musical legacy is not being disputed or how his music was loved and celebrated.  This is more of his personal life and his actions. 

sorry, but sleeping with kids in bed that aren't related to you or share a very close family bound with is creepy. (even than.. the kids would still sleep elsewhere and not in an uncle's bed)

if a teacher would invite his or her little students in his bed, the parents would be cool with that? you would find it okay if your friend invited your kids to his house and sleep in his bed WITH him?

I'm not even sure he's so nice or naive as he wanted the public to think. (and that's the main reason why so many think he's innocent). remember his real voice was very low and "normal". there was a different side to him. 

didn't he go to court in his pj's? could've been a way of adding to the rumours that he  was just ... "weird" and naive

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

sorry, but sleeping with kids in bed that aren't related to you or share a very close family bound with is creepy. (even than.. the kids would still sleep elsewhere and not in an uncle's bed)

if a teacher would invite his or her little students in his bed, the parents would be cool with that? you would find it okay if your friend invited your kids to his house and sleep in his bed WITH him?

I'm not even sure he's so nice or naive as he wanted the public to think. (and that's the main reason why so many think he's innocent). remember his real voice was very low and "normal". there was a different side to him. 

didn't he go to court in his pj's? could've been a way of adding to the rumours that he  was just ... "weird" and naive

+1

24 minutes ago, Nikki said:

...if a teacher would invite his or her little students in his bed, the parents would be cool with that? you would find it okay if your friend invited your kids to his house and sleep in his bed WITH him?

Oh but what if the teacher had been a child genius and had a horrible father who didn't let him have a normal life? Surely then we can understand why this grown man has little boys lining up for "sleepovers" I mean he's just reliving his lost childhood, right?

This is the kind of pish we're reading in this thread. Talk about brainwashing....

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Oh but what if the teacher had been a child genius and had a horrible father who didn't let him have a normal life? Surely then we can understand why this grown man has little boys lining up for "sleepovers" I mean he's just reliving his lost childhood, right?

This is the kind of pish we're reading in this thread. Talk about brainwashing....

I can’t stand him or his music.

I wonder what would have happened to MJ if he were still alive today. He would have been around 60 yo. He died too young! He should of had at least had another 20/30 years to live.

The way that boy holding hands with MJ is :manson: 

8 minutes ago, horn said:

Absolutely sickening. He makes my skin crawl. 

creepy is not strong enough to describe him. 

No matter what some people say in this thread, if his name was not MICHAEL JACKSON, he would have rot in jail.

Who owns Neverland now? There's talk of secret rooms but if it's in new ownership, won't all of these be known about?

59 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

I wonder what would have happened to MJ if he were still alive today. He would have been around 60 yo. He died too young! He should of had at least had another 20/30 years to live.

Yes he should have had 20-30 years in jail. He got off lightly 

Scary and disgusting:

https://nypost.com/2014/08/10/michael-jacksons-ex-maids-reveal-madness-at-neverland/

“ 

The most scurrilous item Jacko held on to?

“I’d say there were two,” recalled Maid No. 2, who worked at Neverland from 1994 to 1996. “A soiled baby’s diaper, and a pair of Fruit of the Loom that was obviously worn by someone who was either a teen or an early-age adult.”

O M G

“Michael sometimes ran around where the animals were, and he’d track . . . poop throughout the house and think nothing of it,” Maid No. 1 recalled. “Then, if you said something, he’d threaten to make doo-doo snowballs and throw it at you.”

MJ has scat fetish!?!? :manson: :vomit: :gross: 

8 hours ago, Andra said:

I'm sorry but he wasn't mentally incapacitated or special needs. There is no excuse, he knew what he was doing, you have to decide for yourself why a grown man was doing it.

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

All I see is a manipulative egomaniac.

*high pitch fake Michal Jackson voice* no that's ignorant! it's all pure! I love Jesus!

3 hours ago, horn said:

They don't think what they do is wrong. So he's not even denying anything here, just saying it isn't wrong. I think that's the part people who aren't convinced don't get. If he's screwed up and has the sexual development of a pre teen then that is who he'd be interested in. That's what he understands and relates to. As I said a few pages ago, a parent would need to be highly suspicious of an adult showering affection on their kid. What is their motive? I don't care what these kids say now, if their story changes, if they got money... MJ says it all himself.

Having had a shit childhood (your parents didn't buy you toys or whatever) is a completely different story. Those people will enjoy childhood through their own kids, or take their nieces/ nephews to Disney.... Normal stuff, not dating/ relationship stuff.

Didn’t he once describe the sleepovers as “charming?” 🤢

19 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Thank you, I love you too!

I'm just going to drop this comment here to say this newest 'doc' is, once again, a load of bollocks that becomes very obvious once you read about the history of these two 'poor' accusers (in fact, reading the Estate's official fact-check announcement would suffice). Now, please have fun throwing stones at me :thumbsup: Meanwhile, I have already left this thread and will not open it anymore for months to come.

Byeeee! :smooch::tigger:

out of ALL the criticism in this thread you chose to quote ME. :confused:

2 hours ago, windsor67 said:

Scary and disgusting:

https://nypost.com/2014/08/10/michael-jacksons-ex-maids-reveal-madness-at-neverland/

“ 

The most scurrilous item Jacko held on to?

“I’d say there were two,” recalled Maid No. 2, who worked at Neverland from 1994 to 1996. “A soiled baby’s diaper, and a pair of Fruit of the Loom that was obviously worn by someone who was either a teen or an early-age adult.”

He's definitely weird, used poor judgement and there's certainly a possibility the abuse allegations are true. This article though, is CLEARLY a bunch of horseshit. Anyone can see that's a blatant smear piece and those "maids" were paid for sensationalized (or blatantly false) stories. Let's not forget that this is the same NY Post that regularly posts false/biased shit about Madonna.