MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

Nick    0
5 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

I see Taylor's Girl Squad are still crawling to her big time.   Lena is always so pretentious too.  The way she always raves about Taylor - has even called her the new face of feminism - is laughable.  

Cant believe she made that comment about Taylor being new face of feminism!ūüė≥

Dunham tries so hard to be edgy & behave like a radical feminist when in reality she's a spoiled rich celebrity who craves non-stop attention. 

jojuun    0
3 hours ago, Hector said:

:sick:

2hr3lvs.jpg

They both get way too much praise for being so f*cking mediocre. Lena Dunham is NOT the face of feminism. And Taylor Swift is a poor excuse of an artist. She excels at nothing. She's not good enough of a vocalist to be considered good at that and now that she's crossed over into popmusic, everyone can see she has no rhythm and fills up her tours by walking side to side on the stage. Mediocre at everything. This is supposed to be "her prime". When Britney was in her prime, everyone had something to say about her vocal abilities but that girl danced her ass off and oozed sexuality and possessed charisma. Toilet Swift has to make a single about the fact she can't dance in order to disguise it and use it as a gimmick instead (Shake It Off and it's stupid video). 

Ugh. They can shove that "squad" up their asses. "Feminist squad" consisting of (mostly white) pretty models who barely speak, Selena "my career is all about ho Bieber broke my heart" Gomez, Taylor Swift and... Lena Dunham. Who's the only non-size-zero invited to the party. What a sad bunch.

VogueMusic    0

Cant believe she made that comment about Taylor being new face of feminism!ūüė≥

Dunham tries so hard to be edgy & behave like a radical feminist when in reality she's a spoiled rich celebrity who craves non-stop attention. 

And THIS sums it up. She's the last person people want to be lectured to about feminism, among other things.

le smoking    0

Check out this tea from lipstick alley lmao...the posters were saying that it sounds legit cuz the poster with the receipts had info on other people on her label as well

Also Ill just spill this here. T Swift is hated almost unanimously by her peers but she has made the right connections early in her career. She is adored by execs/higher ups and will not fall off anytime soon. She's also a genius at marketing and will move behind the scenes when her time is done.

She is drake and connected by the same label. They were hanging out because Drake recorded two songs with her. One will make her new album. She is also trying to expand her music style and i heard one song that was reggae influenced (it was awful). Im pretty sure that won't make the final cut.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1145517-Are-y-all-ready-for-an-R-and-B-album-from-Taylor-swift

:lmao: 

Anyway, can't wait for the next album. My money is ready Taytay.

Jazzy Jan    0

There have been segments on tv about "Taylor Swift"  fans freaking out that she has not been seen since Feb.  Wondering if she is alive or even on Earth !   Then the real scary stuff - they said that she is making a new album and would be back in full swing and just like her "best mate"  Ed Sheeran,  having time off would make people miss her and buy her music more.  Taylor and Ed on the top of the charts :manson: bland and blander ruling supreme is terrifying.  Also apparently Trump supporters love her !  

Lolo    0

^ Well it all adds up to nothing, right? 

VogueMusic    0

Taylor and Ed on the top of the charts :manson: bland and blander ruling supreme is terrifying.  Also apparently Trump supporters love her !  

Oh definitely.

And conservative Christians (especially Evangelicals). I've REALLY noticed that on social media. She's their pop star. Naturally.  :rolleyes:

(And wasn't it rumored that she's a Trump voter herself?)

Barney    0
On ‚Äé03‚Äé/‚Äé05‚Äé/‚Äé2017 at 1:02 PM, VogueMusic said:

Oh definitely.

And conservative Christians (especially Evangelicals). I've REALLY noticed that on social media. She's their pop star. Naturally.  :rolleyes:

(And wasn't it rumored that she's a Trump voter herself?)

No she doesn't talk politics but showed a subtle pic on her Instagram voting with Hillerz top on.

Her friend wore it too.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3696875/taylor-swift-vote-for-trump-instagram/

Je5u5    0

She definitely voted Trump.

runa    0
On 2017-04-28 at 2:04 AM, Hector said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I needed that good laugh tonight, thanks Hec.

spotlight    0

What a nuttcase 

LHakaLH    0

I actually want her to release something new just so she can shit on Gaga's little bought-and-paid-for parade

Skin    0

I have to admit sometimes it takes me awhile to tune into songs but recently I have taken the time to listen to that James Dean song of hers when it comes on and it's a good pop song.  There.  Got that off my chest. 

VogueMusic    0
6 hours ago, Skin said:

I have to admit sometimes it takes me awhile to tune into songs but recently I have taken the time to listen to that James Dean song of hers when it comes on and it's a good pop song.  There.  Got that off my chest. 

Careful.  You're heading down a slippery slope. Remember, Skin, we all love you.

Skin    0
37 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Careful.  You're heading down a slippery slope. Remember, Skin, we all love you.

Lol.  It just has a cool vibe.  It's one of those songs though where the verses are stronger then the chorus.

I'll take this opportunity to come out of the snake closet then too and say I'm a fan of Ms Swift's work, hehe. Strong songwriter, so-so artist (ie. doesn't have the depth to write a 'Like a Prayer' or the stones to write an 'American Life' but great at relationship-centred stuff).

Terrible human, as has been revealed to me!

Looking forward to her next album cycle. Wondering how she can save face, but cringing at the thought of the next round of victim-playing. Solid tunes is what really counts though and she usually has them in abundance.

Skin    0

Taylor looks like she smells like those farts you have when you have a nervous upset belly, and bulimia breath.

Mmmmm    0

I like some of her music..please don't kill me :tongue: