Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

Recommended Posts

Nikki    0
11 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

 Yes, the guy is suing her because he lost his job because she said he sexually assaulted her.  This is the photo she is using in evidence to prove it as she says he put his hand on her bum. 

so much worse happened to me and im sure many women and we don't sue them (and we're not rich and have the power and influence of firing someone)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0

How did Taylor become a star ?  No stage craft or charisma at all. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0
59 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

How did Taylor become a star ?  No stage craft or charisma at all. 

 

She's just the poster girl for the Trump era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martin B.    0
7 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

 Yes, the guy is suing her because he lost his job because she said he sexually assaulted her.  This is the photo she is using in evidence to prove it as she says he put his hand on her bum. 

Well done. He should have thought about it twice before grabbing her ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LSD    0
7 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, I've just seen it on the web that he is saying that picture is proof he didn't stick his hand up her skirt.

She doesn't look particularly perturbed.

If she voted for Trump she should know it's the new normal.  Grab her by the pussy :stir:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spazz    0
On 14/11/2016 at 7:52 PM, jazzyjan said:

This is the photo which is says proves she was sexually assaulted. 

 

1110-taylor-swift-ass-grab-tmz

Isnt she a lezbo?

she'd be happier if a girl grabbed her flat azz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/11/2016 at 6:24 PM, jazzyjan said:

How did Taylor become a star ?  No stage craft or charisma at all.

She is more natural as a country performer. As a pop/dance star she is clearly out of her depth, especially with a song like "Style". She is good when holding a guitar in between a country band and I think that at some point will return to that for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0
13 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

Can't wait for TayTay's next album :inlove:

She's so keeping her head down until the election interest blows over so nobody asks about how she voted!

snaaaaaaakkkkkeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pjcowley    0

Where was this supposed "feminist" yesterday during the WomensMarch in any given city across the U.S. and the rest of the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmmmm    0
15 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Where was this supposed "feminist" yesterday during the WomensMarch in any given city across the U.S. and the rest of the world?

Same can be said of "feminist" Beyoncé..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pjcowley    0
1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Same can be said of "feminist" Beyoncé..

Absolutely. Same hypocrisy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toni    0

They use feminism like it's a prop and only when it's safe to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pjcowley    0
6 minutes ago, Toni said:

They use feminism like it's a prop and only when it's safe to do so.

Yep. So easy to shake it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0

So is Tom Hiddleston's career killer ex performing at the Superb Owl? Is at the start of the game or the night before?

No one's interested in the UK so we hear nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
todsmod    0
5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

So is Tom Hiddleston's career killer ex performing at the Superb Owl? Is at the start of the game or the night before?

No one's interested in the UK so we hear nothing. 

I think the walking stick preforms at the "pre-game show" which is the night before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icykiller    0
5 hours ago, mamifero said:

She probably wanted to perform at Trump's inauguration but her team persuaded her not to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
le smoking    0
1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

All these wannabes and none of them said a simple word during the march.

Go figure!

tbh Demi gave a speech in LA and Katy and Rihanna were leading chants in Washington and New York, and a lot of the other girls like Miley and Ariana were marching.  Meanwhile Taylor is still claiming to be a feminist only when it makes her look good, after spending an entire album campaign trying to bring down another female singer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0
10 hours ago, le smoking said:

tbh Demi gave a speech in LA and Katy and Rihanna were leading chants in Washington and New York, and a lot of the other girls like Miley and Ariana were marching.  Meanwhile Taylor is still claiming to be a feminist only when it makes her look good, after spending an entire album campaign trying to bring down another female singer

It's quite the coincidence they've managed to book two closet republican, sexually devoid passive aggressive bitches for the same game's entertainment.

total cock block 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor will never come out politically. She needs to her country roots to fall back on when her career in pop music ultimately fails. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She stayed completely silent during the election because she didn't want her record sales to suffer. That tells you everything you need to know about what she really cares about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
5 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

She stayed completely silent during the election because she didn't want her record sales to suffer. That tells you everything you need to know about what she really cares about.

It is funny but we know that Taylor has fake boyfriends that she writes break up songs about, fake girl squad friends she poses with and pushy lying parents who pretended she was a musical prodigy but we know virtually nothing of how she truly feels about anything.  The only thing I am certain of is her love for her cats.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jacket    0
3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

It is funny but we know that Taylor has fake boyfriends that she writes break up songs about, fake girl squad friends she poses with and pushy lying parents who pretended she was a musical prodigy but we know virtually nothing of how she truly feels about anything.  The only thing I am certain of is her love for her cats.  

 

:lmao::lmao: 

 

That line killed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×