MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

VogueMusic    0
3 hours ago, Nikki said:

it would be nice if madonna fans talk about other singers taking inspiration, that they use good/clear examples.. this isnt helping

2 hours ago, loowee said:

Can these Madonna fans stop reaching for the stars and acting embarrassing on social media? It does no good for M's name, at all. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

I KNOW.

at least use What It Feels Like For A Girl or express yourself.. you know, something that may actually look similar.. she even has a dominatrix theme and all they can think of is SS?

Oh please. The references are obvious. Don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message.

Mmmmm    0
36 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Y'all. Are. Weak.

:lol::kiss2:

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

I've said before that I don't really care about her and would never buy/download anything from her. 

I found that her personality permeates in the song and the video making them a little bit borderline psychotic/schizophrenic and that turns me off, but they aren't bad per se... 

Visually speaking it's a great video but I still find it creepy and over the top.

S.E.X.    0
41 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Y'all. Are. Weak.

38 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Why am I not surprised? This is reminding me of how easy people were on Gaga in the beginning. Now it's just the other way around.

Not me. I will refuse to even watch the video. God knows what sublying message sge put in there to even get the toughest head to like it. 

sexycunt    0
2 hours ago, Hector said:

It's a cute song and video, but there's just something so irritating about this girl..

And she's too bland and vanilla to be a "new Madonna"

giphy-1.gif

tuckeye    0
2 hours ago, DreamTheater said:

I believe the first to do it was George Michael in the Freedom video. And The Weeknd did the same concept just two years ago.

ya her standing infront of that big glowing T reminded me of his video. 

VogueMusic    0
5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Nikki,  Taylor is as much as a victim player as all of them put together.  She has done it for years but she got caught out and exposed big time by Kim Kardashian of all people.   She never talks about social issues or anything of importance.  It is all about herself and how she has been done wrong etc.  This video is no exception.  All about her.  She is owning up to being the manipulative snake she always has been and doing so before others can slam her for it.   

Taylor has never had anything to complain about.  Given awards, accolades and being described as the best female singer songwriter etc for years.  I thought the video was very entertaining but I don't get why people are congratulating her about being a horrible bitch.  She is not a brave entertainer or great role model.  She is the same Taylor she has always been but has a team smart enough to get her to admit it and laugh about it before everyone else does. 

Exactly!

She really ain't any different. The right team, rich parents, and just the right amount of serious delusion combined with a cunning nature (that isn't as self-sabotaging as that 'other' girl), and you get Taylor. And this time she thinks she's turning around the narrative, putting the joke on us. But in times like these - with a dumbed-down public, a poor excuse for "pop culture", and a dying industry scrapping the bottom of the barrel - it's as if you can get away with anything, and people will fall for it. These pop kids today, and their fanbases, better be glad they're in 2017 and not 1987.

5 hours ago, Hector said:

jesus christ...here we go again...

Crux    0
7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She is always talking of her love for her pet cats.  Probably she only nice thing about her is her love of her cats !  The tiger would be a go at Katy.  Lyrics of Swish Swish and Roar.  Also how she had the short blonde hair-do while holding a Grammy. Making fun of Katy never winning a Grammy.   She really is a shady, nasty bitch.   This video shows that up about her.  

She references so much in her video clips all the time. Throws in digs in most of them.  The male dancers all had the I love T Swift t shirts on and Tom Hiddleston was torn apart for wearing that shirt when they had their fake romance.   She is totally self absorbed in her music and videos.  Even the end with all the annoying Taylors talking amongst themselves was typical of her.  

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She even has a wild cat with her in the scenes in the car crash with the Grammy ie Katy with Roar and her Kitty Kat image.  She and Katy has been going at each other for months,  I think it is a dig at Katy ( mainly due to the Grammy award and styling )  

I agree, Jan.

That car crash scene with her holding the Grammy while looking like Katy is a massive dig, imo. I really can't stand this bitch.

Jazzy Jan    0
52 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Exactly!

She really ain't any different. The right team, rich parents, and just the right amount of serious delusion combined with a cunning nature (that isn't as self-sabotaging as that 'other' girl), and you get Taylor. And this time she thinks she's turning around the narrative, putting the joke on us. But in times like these - with a dumbed-down public, a poor excuse for "pop culture", and a dying industry scrapping the bottom of the barrel - it's as if you can get away with anything, and people will fall for it. These pop kids today, and their fanbases. better be glad they're in 2017 and not 1987.

jesus christ...here we go again...

7 minutes ago, Crux said:

I agree, Jan.

That car crash scene with her holding the Grammy while looking like Katy is a massive dig, imo. I really can't stand this bitch.

Her showing what a egotistical vicious bitch she is and poking fun of it is a way of her gaining control. I don't know why people are admiring her for it. We all hate those mean bullying Regina George types in person from school onwards. Yet somehow we are supposed to admire that trait with Taylor ? 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yet somehow we are supposed to admire that trait with Taylor ? 

Yes because she's OUR ARYAN QUEEN :lmao: 

karbatal    0

To be fair, at least someone in pop industry has a good team.  The rest seem to have no team at all and absolutely zero strategy by themselves.  Toilet is the only one being successfully cunning not being married with a pop mogul.  

Just for that,  I give her a 2 out of ten.  The rest is shit. 

Jazzy Jan    0
Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

She is Trumps favourite pop star ! Says it all. 

V.K    0
10 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Martin B.    0

As for the videos for 1989, this one is good, but of the type that you don't want to watch a second time. However, the manipulative and bitchy aspect of the video is quite undrinkable.

Martin B.    0
8 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

The power of Christ compels you.

:lol:

VogueMusic    0
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Her showing what a egotistical vicious bitch she is and poking fun of it is a way of her gaining control. I don't know why people are admiring her for it. We all hate those mean bullying Regina George types in person from school onwards. Yet somehow we are supposed to admire that trait with Taylor ? 

THIS!!!

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Swish Swish" is still the better song :newspaper: 

Yes it is.

Mmmmm    0

Anyways poor gags who according to her flying monkeys is the biggest thing so why don't critics say "The Next Lady Gaga" or "insert any other latest so called biggest pop star" 

They so know it's Madonna that's truly the most important biggest pop star that's ever is.

mnino    0
2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Swish Swish" is still the better song :newspaper: 

THIS.

The video is well made but the song is tragic. It's like display food, it looks delicious but you wouldn't eat it because you know it's not real food.