MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

Nick    0
14 minutes ago, Skin said:

I'm sorry y'all.  I like the song and video.

Hate to admit but liked it too. 

tuckeye    0

i really like Style. the vid and song. 

i'm sure in a week i'll fuckin like this song too, ugh. hopefully it only lasts a few days. like a flu.

spotlight    0
35 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Still hate the song though.  Tuneless and stupid. 

This is the truth. It suxxx

Jazzy Jan    0
27 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Also, anyone know if the part where she's wearing a cat (?) mask and has a shirt with a tiger on it is in reference to? Katy? A lot of the video went over my head. 

She is always talking of her love for her pet cats.  Probably she only nice thing about her is her love of her cats !  The tiger would be a go at Katy.  Lyrics of Swish Swish and Roar.  Also how she had the short blonde hair-do while holding a Grammy. Making fun of Katy never winning a Grammy.   She really is a shady, nasty bitch.   This video shows that up about her.  

She references so much in her video clips all the time. Throws in digs in most of them.  The male dancers all had the I love T Swift t shirts on and Tom Hiddleston was torn apart for wearing that shirt when they had their fake romance.   She is totally self absorbed in her music and videos.  Even the end with all the annoying Taylors talking amongst themselves was typical of her.  

Jazzy Jan    0
3 minutes ago, Hector said:

Song is still blah to me but it's her best video.

Totally feel the same.  Hate the tuneless song but the video was her best video.   

vocalism    0
1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She is always talking of her love for her pet cats.  Probably she only nice thing about her is her love of her cats !  The tiger would be a go at Katy.  Lyrics of Swish Swish and Roar.  Also how she had the short blonde hair-do while holding a Grammy. Making fun of Katy never winning a Grammy.   She really is a shady, nasty bitch.   This video shows that up about her.  

She references so much in her video clips all the time. Throws in digs in most of them.  The male dancers all had the I love T Swift t shirts on and Tom Hiddleston was torn apart for wearing that shirt when they had their fake romance.   She is totally self absorbed in her music and videos.  Even the end with all the annoying Taylors talking amongst themselves was typical of her.  

I'm not convinced the scene/shot you're talking about with the Grammy award is a dig at Katy. For starters, the hair isn't short, it's long. 

Were she and Tom H. a fake couple? What does that even mean? Like Gaga and that gay actor? (Sorry I don't keep on this stuff aside from what's posted on here.)

Jazzy Jan    0
3 minutes ago, vocalism said:

I'm not convinced the scene/shot you're talking about with the Grammy award is a dig at Katy. For starters, the hair isn't short, it's long. 

Were she and Tom H. a fake couple? What does that even mean? Like Gaga and that gay actor? (Sorry I don't keep on this stuff aside from what's posted on here.)

The whole shaved look of the blonde hair that Katy has that people have been talking about.  This look is very Katy at the moment.  Katy is forever teased by Gaga and Taylor fans about not winning a Grammy.  

People have been calling Tom H out for over a year about his fake romance with Taylor.  You have to read all the past Taylor threads and all will be explained !  

IMG_1013.JPG

vocalism    0
2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The whole shaved look of the blonde hair that Katy has that people have been talking about.  This look is very Katy at the moment.  Katy is forever teased by Gaga and Taylor fans about not winning a Grammy.  

IMG_1013.JPG

I'm not saying it's not a Katy reference because maybe it is (I have no idea), but the reason I'm skeptical is because it seems more like a Lindsay Lohan type than a Katy Perry type. And there's no shaved look going on. It's pulled back into a ponytail (which is featured prominently in slow motion so you can't miss it). 

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.29.32 PM.png

ctg12    0
52 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I hate saying this but I liked the video.  Can't stand Taylor at all but thought it held interest throughout.  She is convincing as an evil zombie and mean girl.  

Nooo dont do it Jazzy, dont you cross over, too. This is how it all starts they say.

Kidding.

Same here, actually. Really enjoyed the video. Song is still meh, but shes never put out a song that Ive liked before anyway.

MCHL    0

At least this bitch puts some effort into her videos. 

I was entertained. 

Nikki    0

that video is soooooo good. taylor of all people making pop girls interesting again.

but pulling a gaga and using cliché gay stereotypes as props to get their audience isnt cool. though she'll b called out unlike the gags

she ruined the narrative a little with the self-referential jokes 

and the alt right is not gonna be happy with the iluminati video

and yes it's very disney, but it's refreshing in today's climate of victimhood america. from what i saw on the vmas (the last half hour) it was about pity fests and them pandering to the crybabies on tumblr. so when you see a fun and entertaining video instead of someone crying again,  it's fun to watch

spotlight    0
1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

She's easily the worst: 

IMG_1013.JPG

Channeling katy perry here. Totally. 

Jazzy Jan    0
5 minutes ago, vocalism said:

I'm not saying it's not a Katy reference because maybe it is (I have no idea), but the reason I'm skeptical is because it seems more like a Lindsay Lohan type than a Katy Perry type. And there's no shaved look going on. It's pulled back into a ponytail (which is featured prominently in slow motion so you can't miss it). 

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.29.32 PM.png

She even has a wild cat with her in the scenes in the car crash with the Grammy ie Katy with Roar and her Kitty Kat image.  She and Katy has been going at each other for months,  I think it is a dig at Katy ( mainly due to the Grammy award and styling )  

loowee    0

The video has great production but its concept is trash. "Oh so people think I'm evil. Let me own the Disney villain character and show the world how bad I am!" Ummmm NO.

She is still a petty high school girl.

And she made fun of Kim's robbery. Disgusting.

headonfire    0
19 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I agree with you on all of this.

I really don't like the song, and the video does nothing for me. 

My problem with TS is TS herself. She is just an bitchy priviliged mean girl that bought her way into fame and is playing the game very cleverly.

Where have all the real popstars gone? Real people, like Madonna that moved to NY with 25 dollars in her pocket and became who she is today. 

For me, Madonna is the last true real pop icon - a real self made one  - always honest to herself, her art, and her fans. 

spotlight    0
1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

When is she getting butt implant? Girl has no booty.

She already did boo

IMG_7510.PNG

The video is obviously good and actual effort was put into it unlike the song. It's a masterpiece compared to the song! lol Still doesn't make the song any less of a disaster. Even if the song plummets thinking the song will be saved on the charts just from the video views alone. 

mnino    0
2 hours ago, Hector said:

The end of the video is hilarious! The video is not bad. But once again, it's pretty clear that she's owning up to having a career based on being Regina George in sheep's clothes. She gets points for honesty... but an honest vindictive bitch is still a vindictive bitch. 

mnino    0
1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

Y'all need Jesus.

:lmao:

Pedro    0

I've said before that I don't really care about her and would never buy/download anything from her. 

I found that her personality permeates in the song and the video making them a little bit borderline psychotic/schizophrenic and that turns me off, but they aren't bad per se...