MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread 🐍

3 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

FUCKING ASSHOLE!

@Ai Papi Si.

:lmao: Agree entirley.  While everyone here seems to be elated that Vanilla Regina George will be there instead of Gaga,  I am dreading it.  Gaga is over so we can just laugh at how shocking and awful she is.  With Taylor though, dreading the PR push and media gushing about her.  It has been lovely not having that snake shoved down our throats for a few months since she got spooked by Kim and Kanye exposing her lying, victim playing ways.  

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, VogueMusic said:

tumblr_inline_nzvokzCj6N1ra43cw_500.giftumblr_inline_nzvokzCj6N1ra43cw_500.gif

Can't believe how quickly the tone changed here on Taylor... :lmao: 

Some of us will NOT be fooled.

She can steal Gaga's thunder this year, then she can flop next time

4 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Gee, she is such a snake.  First she wants Calvin Harris to keep her involvement with this song a secret, then they split and she has to reveal she wrote the lyrics when it become a huge hit fir Rihanna.  He reacts with disgust at her flip flopping views, she lays low briefly but will always have the last say. 

I don't agree with Perez either.  Rihanna has double the charisma as a performer and I much prefer Rihanna's singing voice as well.  Will never understand why Taylor is so raved about as a singer or performer.  So bland and vanilla .  

CwwXnwbWQAAdOLM.jpg

I just read an article that said Swift doesn't want to tell who she voted for.

Is she ashamed to say she voted for Trump? :lol:

49 minutes ago, Moka said:

CwwXnwbWQAAdOLM.jpg

I just read an article that said Swift doesn't want to tell who she voted for.

Is she ashamed to say she voted for Trump? :lol:

With that face Id say she voted for tramp 

That song wouldn't of been the hit it is now has Taylor originally sung it. Lakes that Riri energy.

This girl was the only winner in the pop scene, she didn't burn her cartidges, smart bitch indeed.

And the media never called her out for it.

Maybe she's singing at his inauguration, since no one else famous voted for him :chuckle:

If she voted Trump, she probably would alienate her more liberal fans from recent years.

If she voted Hillary, she probably would alienate her more conservative base (which is so her bread and butter).

She stayed quiet to save her ass. And we all know why...

Either way, she is SO the poster child for Trump-era America in pop culture. Brace for it.

14 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

This is the photo which is says proves she was sexually assaulted. 

1110-taylor-swift-ass-grab-tmz

Has she claim she was assaulted?

Hand on bum?

6 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Has she claim she was assaulted?

Hand on bum?

Yes, the guy is suing her because he lost his job because she said he sexually assaulted her.  This is the photo she is using in evidence to prove it as she says he put his hand on her bum. 

8 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Yes, the guy is suing her because he lost his job because she said he sexually assaulted her.  This is the photo she is using in evidence to prove it as she says he put his hand on her bum. 

Yes, I've just seen it on the web that he is saying that picture is proof he didn't stick his hand up her skirt.

She doesn't look particularly perturbed.