MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

yeah, i had doubt, but now it's like "what would she have to gain by doing this?" knowing how the media is and court proceedings are too. and he is a radio dj and radio is a huge part of her buisness/brand. 

i just don't like her because she's a bitch. and not in a funny way either. just plain ugly soul. but no one deserves to be touched when they don't want to be. 

3 hours ago, tuckeye said:

yeah, i had doubt, but now it's like "what would she have to gain by doing this?" knowing how the media is and court proceedings are too. and he is a radio dj and radio is a huge part of her buisness/brand. 

i just don't like her because she's a bitch. and not in a funny way either. just plain ugly soul. but no one deserves to be touched when they don't want to be. 

Agree totally with every word.  I don't like her at all but think this guy is a creep.  It is more than obvious from that photo where his hand was.    She should not have to put up with that and good on her for calling him out and not accepting it.  I hope she does not write stacks of victim songs though about this one incident like she does when she throws all of her ex boyfriends under the bus. 

I don't (and never did) care for this girl.  As for that picture, why is no one questioning where that other woman's hand is?  Or even, where is Taylor's hand?  Not saying something inappropriate did or didn't happen....but the attention and the new single/album release seems to be rather coincidental, IMO!!  

6 hours ago, todsmod said:

I don't (and never did) care for this girl.  As for that picture, why is no one questioning where that other woman's hand is?  Or even, where is Taylor's hand?  Not saying something inappropriate did or didn't happen....but the attention and the new single/album release seems to be rather coincidental, IMO!!  

Well nor Taylor or the woman has said that hands were in inappropriate places,  so we shouldn't assume they were fingering each other.  

It was the man's hand what was in Taylors behind. 

I don't like her.

This calculative bitch had chosen a right time to counter-sue that guy before her new single/album release.

Her new single is probably "Independent Woman"-esque therefore she asked for a dollar as damage to gain more positive vibes for her new single release.

Having said that, I do believe that guy had touched her ass.

She would sound more genuine if she counter-sued him right after he had sued her for loosing his job.

When it comes to winning the overall case, Tay is staying positive. ‚ÄúShe is confident, but not cocky,‚ÄĚ the insider revealed. ‚ÄúShe honestly believes she is in the right and telling the truth and only hopes that everyone sees what she honestly believes happened.‚ÄĚ However, even though the new development is amazing, Tay isn‚Äôt celebrating.¬†‚ÄúThere is absolutely no celebrating happening at all,‚ÄĚ the source said. ‚ÄúShe is glad this portion of the suit is over, but there is plenty more to deal with. There is no celebration to be had or will happen at anytime. This is not a party, this is not fun. Its all business, celebrating is not an option‚ÄĚ

Tay‚Äôs mom,¬†Andrea, and brother,¬†Austin, attended the trial, and their reactions mirror hers. ‚ÄúEveryone is on the same wavelength and the reaction is all one of relief, but there is much more to still go through,‚ÄĚ the insider said. ‚ÄúSo they will take it as a good start ‚ÄĒ a win of sorts ‚ÄĒ but they are not high-fiving each other. Its just a result that they are heading in the right direction.‚ÄĚ The trial is clearly going the way Tay hoped it would and she wants to really make sure it prompts change.¬†‚ÄúShe just hopes no one has to ever deal with this,‚ÄĚ the source said. ‚ÄúIf it at all makes this type of thing never happen again it will be worth going through it all

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/13/taylor-swift-relieved-judge-dismissed-david-mueller-dj-case-groping/

Just posted a few hours ago. Still wouldn't be at all surprised if she's full of shit and drops something lol but (IF true) that kind of sorta is saying she ain't releasing this week. 

Promo on time for release. I got info from insider she is coming in 72 hours with a female emporement bland radio edcheetos song.

1 hour ago, Jester said:

Promo on time for release. I got info from insider she is coming in 72 hours with a female emporement bland radio edcheetos song.

?? Could you say some of that again lol. Whats edcheetos lol So, she's dropping THIS Thursday/Friday? 

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

?? Could you say some of that again lol. So, she's dropping THIS Thursday/Friday? 

this guy has a connection with this famous site HDD. She 99,9% is coming Friday night, maybe she wants to see how Justin sells on Thursday, because obviously I don't see miley being a threat to her.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307921

14 minutes ago, Jester said:

this guy has a connection with this famous site HDD. She 99,9% is coming Friday night, maybe she wants to see how Justin sells on Thursday, because obviously I don't see miley being a threat to her.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307921

I saw that article but most are saying Friday 8/25 though 10/6 may be the album release date. If your insider friend is saying Friday lmao that she'll be going head to head with Justin! Um...I'd actually root for Justin to beat her lol! Forget #1...Luis may actually drop to #3 or #4 next week. I think it may be next impossible to beat Mariah/OSD esp in this day and age. Focus needs to be on Rihanna or someone else getting the most #1s now.

Regardless of how the whole situation went down, all of this press is now in her favor (and her team WILL use it as such). I see headlines all over the place already... as if the whole Kim/Kanye incident never happened.  Hmmmmmm......

On 8/12/2017 at 2:56 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Agree with everything you said but that last paragraph is exactly why many people will always question her and her motives :/ Even if its not, looks calculated and strategic to some. It's not too much different than Madonna. Taylor and Madonna along with many others (mainly female stars of course) are def polarizing. Either love or hate. Connect or you don't. Little in between. She has made a career of being a victim and writing/shading ex BFs and enemies. Total manufactured drama to get hits and she hasn't been shy about that. Versus someone like Kesha who clearly comes across authentic, humble and like a true victim who was held hostage, endured years of abuse and finally released and is now delivering a heartfelt F U to the person who abused her. 

Yep.

On 8/12/2017 at 3:07 PM, LSD said:

All the positive press was ready to go the second she started receiving backlash, she just had to find the right circumstance and timing to "earn" it (the legitimacy of her complaint not even being particularly relevant).  The monetary investment of certain parties in her as a brand will never, ever let her duplicitous nature and vile personality threaten the bottom line for long. 

BOOM.

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

Regardless of how the whole situation went down, all of this press is now in her favor (and her team WILL use it as such). I see headlines all over the place already... as if the whole Kim/Kanye incident never happened.  Hmmmmmm......

Yes, it is annoying that Taylormort will now be praised as a beacon of light for women and feminism.  Even though she used to claim she was not a feminist and is a Regina George type. Always have known that the press gush over her non stop.

She was in the right however with this incident with that stupid DJ. She did the right thing in this case.   I blame him for firstly touching her like that and then for firstly suing her.  She will now be probably promoted as an inspiration for girls everywhere even more than usual. She also has a clever team that know how to promote her.  

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, it is annoying that Taylormort will now be praised as a beacon of light for women and feminism.  Even though she used to claim she was not a feminist and is a Regina George type. Always have known that the press gush over her non stop.

She was in the right however with this incident with that stupid DJ. She did the right thing in this case.   I blame him for firstly touching her like that and then for firstly suing her.  She will now be probably promoted as an inspiration for girls everywhere even more than usual. She also has a clever team that know how to promote her.  

She has one of the best promotional teams in the industry. Which explains why a singer with a little talent but a spoiled brat personality has managed to become one of the most powerful women in the industry. That's why last year I found some members of this forum delusional and very naive to imagine that the Kim / Kanye affair would end her career. Taylor has built her career on playing the victims. It was enough for her team to wait to have a victimization element to use to restart the machine. The public of today is more stupid than it has ever been. They swallows the story that was built and forgets the previous one. She reached her peak of popularity with 1989 but she will nevertheless have a big success with this new era.

19 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Absolutely.  I'm just skeptical of the timing of it all. Can't help but be when it comes to anything regarding Taylor...

1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

She has one of the best promotional teams in the industry. Which explains why a singer with a little talent but a spoiled brat personality has managed to become one of the most powerful women in the industry. That's why last year I found some members of this forum delusional and very naive to imagine that the Kim / Kanye affair would end her career. Taylor has built her career on playing the victims. It was enough for her team to wait to have a victimization element to use to restart the machine. The public of today is more stupid than it has ever been. They swallows the story that was built and forgets the previous one. She reached her peak of popularity with 1989 but she will nevertheless have a big success with this new era.

THIS.

madonna should be on that first single. kiss of death. lol. jk

I do think she did a lot of damage to her image with all that girl squad and Tom Hiddleston PR crap. 

She's so boring too. Surely people have tried of her tween pop.

Production line pop.

4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I do think she did a lot of damage to her image with all that girl squad and Tom Hiddleston PR crap. 

She's so boring too. Surely people have tried of her tween pop.

Production line pop.

The little apparent damage will be offset by her base who followed her from country to pop that she has been very careful not to offend since the last election by never saying a word against Trump. The deplorable need a pop star and Taylor has made sure to continue fulfilling this role.

Taylor is gonna stop groping like Ivanka is gonna create world peace. :dead:

She's going to start singing sexual material to show that she has "reclaimed" her body and so on. That's also why she got the tit job last year before doing a song for Fifty Shades. All planned well in advance.

8 minutes ago, LSD said:

She's going to start singing sexual material to show that she has "reclaimed" her body and so on. That's also why she got the tit job last year before doing a song for Fifty Shades. All planned well in advance.

What the hell isn't with the sinister calculated corporate robotic tool :lmao: