MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

On 7/26/2017 at 8:22 AM, Jester said:

According to sources she will debut the lead on the VMAS and the album will come sept.30

Source? Dont see that anywhere. Just read she may show up with Selena and cause Katy is gonna host=drama/ratings. Also think she's nominated for that shit ballad with Zayn? What I did def. read is she's gonna be testifying against a DJ who groped her. This will be in the middle of August (when right when she released her last 2 first singles). Would 'think' that would be a pretty bad time to premiere a new single lol. Will prob. occupy most of August. If there is a new single would think September. I mean..there's been like absolutely 0 rumors, buzz, who she's working with etc...ONLY way she's dropping something very soon is if it's a surprise and just pops out of nowhere. If she does drop the single at the VMAs I believe Despecito if it's still #1 would be right at 16 weeks. Its got 12 weeks in the bag. Just needs 4 more to tie OSD.  Even if it's shit Taylor will prob debut at #1. Its all about the week or 2 after. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4738142/Taylor-Swift-testify-against-DJ-says-groped-her.html

nightcutter    0
On 18/07/2017 at 1:42 AM, Hector said:

There's a ton of tweets today joking about this 

Those two guys are nice.

Toni    0
37 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

odd no one cares about this in this forum lol

"It was a definite grab ... A very long grab. He grabbed my ass underneath my skirt,"

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-he-grabbed-my-a---underneath-my-skirt-w497044

I read an article on Huff Post earlier which asked where have all the feminist gone all of a sudden, why is everyone so quiet about this case? I think that makes it very clear that nobody trusts her! I think the Kimye issue was end game for her. Trust wise, anyways. Oh and of course Katy recently telling her side of the story of their feud! 

LSD    0

The girl who cried wolf. She already used up her lifetime supply of victimhood points.  

tuckeye    0

this cant be the only "evidence" of the assualt can it? like, is this what they are using in the trail against him? because "underneath" would mean the dress is ruffled? it does look like he is touching her ass though. 

taylor.swift.david.mueller.leaked.photo.

Toni    0

He probably did touch her arse but she went full mean girl and made out he basically molested her... note, he's absolutely no right to touch her bottom, but that could be by accident too. Hard call if that pic is all they've got as evidence, I would think?

VogueMusic    0
6 hours ago, Toni said:

I read an article on Huff Post earlier which asked where have all the feminist gone all of a sudden, why is everyone so quiet about this case? I think that makes it very clear that nobody trusts her! I think the Kimye issue was end game for her. Trust wise, anyways. Oh and of course Katy recently telling her side of the story of their feud! 

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

jonski43    0
7 hours ago, Toni said:

He probably did touch her arse but she went full mean girl and made out he basically molested her... note, he's absolutely no right to touch her bottom, but that could be by accident too. Hard call if that pic is all they've got as evidence, I would think?

Rather than try and destroy the guy's life she should have just called him out at the time.

Horrible, spoilt wasp

M.Dolla    0

Did anyone here actually read the article? Taylor did just call him out at the time, but the guy is suing her for 3 million dollars not the other way around.

Mmmmm    0
25 minutes ago, M.Dolla said:

Did anyone here actually read the article? Taylor did just call him out at the time, but the guy is suing her for 3 million dollars not the other way around.

From Article 

"The legal battle has occurred for nearly two years after the radio DJ sued Swift, her mother and her radio promotions director Frank Bell, in 2015, alleging that they had pressured KYGO to fire him following the 2013 accusation of sexual misconduct. (He admitted Tuesday that various supervisors at KYGO had discussed the possibility of letting him go prior to his encounter with Swift.)

Swift filed a countersuit one month later accusing Mueller of sexual assault for reaching under her dress and grabbing her bottom while they posed for the photo. The civil trial is expected to last nine days."

Swifty is in return suing him for a dollar (was reported on U.K. Tv)  She doesn't want money, just wants to prove he did wrong. 

He sued Swifty and station in 2015 for firing him. 

12 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Rather than try and destroy the guy's life she should have just called him out at the time.

Horrible, spoilt wasp

Promo. We know what she is and why she's doing this shit lol. Look at the timing! Meanwhile, yes, she'll destroy a mans life over something prob super minor, accidental or whatever. Shes makes her 'statement' then drops the single and album. :wacko:

tuckeye    0

oh well, then shes lucky she has a witness

'I saw his hand under her skirt': Taylor Swift bodyguard testifies in groping case

Greg Dent's account supports singer's allegation that former DJ grabbed her rear 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/taylor-swift-lawsuit-continues-1.4243549

jonski43    0
42 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

oh well, then shes lucky she has a witness

'I saw his hand under her skirt': Taylor Swift bodyguard testifies in groping case

Greg Dent's account supports singer's allegation that former DJ grabbed her rear 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/taylor-swift-lawsuit-continues-1.4243549

He's not a very good bodyguard then is he? 

And would you trust and anything any of her staff say? 

34 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

He's not a very good bodyguard then is he? 

And would you trust and anything any of her staff say? 

No. Her 'people' are like Trumps thugs Im sure. 

Jazzy Jan    0

I can't stand Taylor but think she is telling the truth here. He was the one suing her first. His hand is very low in that photo, looks like his hand is on her bottom and she looked uncomfortable. Her body language showed she was deliberately leaning away from him. 

Mmmmm    0
8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I can't stand Taylor but think she is telling the truth here. He was the one suing her first. His hand is very low in that photo, looks like his hand is on her bottom and she looked uncomfortable. Her body language showed she was deliberately leaning away from him. 

Yeah before I thought she just wants to ruin his life but after seeing the picture, his hand is very low and seems right on her bottom. I would be uncomfortable also if a guys hand was right there. 

But her bodyguard is not a very good one with doing nothing but I guess not to make a scene..

karbatal    0
51 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Me too.  This woman is the WORST but that DJ had no right to do this and then diffamate Taylor because he's a creep and was to be fired. 

She's clever too by asking only for a dollar. It makes her cause even bigger.  

I expect some cheesy number about harassment as first single though :chuckle:

tycole6    0

No matter what anyone in this thread thinks, this trial is actually great for Taylor. All the media related to it is firmly in Taylor's favor and every social media post I've seen as been hugely positive in regards to Taylor's comments and role in this trial. 

I do think she is right in this circumstance and stand by her for not allowing him to get away with touching women how ever he pleases. We shouldn't allow men to touch women like this or in any way that makes women uncomfortable without their permission. It's all part of rape culture and I am glad Taylor is standing up to it. Madonna would be proud. I still find Taylor problematic in many other areas, but am completely with her during this trial. 

This also hugely helps the image problem she's had of late and will guarantee massive success with her next single and album. 

32 minutes ago, tycole6 said:

No matter what anyone in this thread thinks, this trial is actually great for Taylor. All the media related to it is firmly in Taylor's favor and every social media post I've seen as been hugely positive in regards to Taylor's comments and role in this trial. 

I do think she is right in this circumstance and stand by her for not allowing him to get away with touching women how ever he pleases. We shouldn't allow men to touch women like this or in any way that makes women uncomfortable without their permission. It's all part of rape culture and I am glad Taylor is standing up to it. Madonna would be proud. I still find Taylor problematic in many other areas, but am completely with her during this trial. 

This also hugely helps the image problem she's had of late and will guarantee massive success with her next single and album. 

Agree with everything you said but that last paragraph is exactly why many people will always question her and her motives :/ Even if its not, looks calculated and strategic to some. It's not too much different than Madonna. Taylor and Madonna along with many others (mainly female stars of course) are def polarizing. Either love or hate. Connect or you don't. Little in between. She has made a career of being a victim and writing/shading ex BFs and enemies. Total manufactured drama to get hits and she hasn't been shy about that. Versus someone like Kesha who clearly comes across authentic, humble and like a true victim who was held hostage, endured years of abuse and finally released and is now delivering a heartfelt F U to the person who abused her. 

LSD    0

All the positive press was ready to go the second she started receiving backlash, she just had to find the right circumstance and timing to "earn" it (the legitimacy of her complaint not even being particularly relevant).  The monetary investment of certain parties in her as a brand will never, ever let her duplicitous nature and vile personality threaten the bottom line for long.