MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread ūüźć

On 6/26/2017 at 5:39 AM, jonski43 said:

Taytay has got more talent than Gags

karbatal    0
On 25/6/2017 at 11:39 PM, jonski43 said:

What's this mierda?! Where's Madonna???? 

@Jazzy Jan I agree that Taylormort is the new name!!!!!! 

Some fans have way too much time in their hands :lol: 

Inlakesh    0
39 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Nicki Minaj shits all over Toilet discography. She wishes. 

You mean big classics such as....Super Bass and Anaconda and Starships...and...and..all of the others?

:banghead:

Jazzy Jan    0

Taylormort - looks like the original Taylor from her country music career in this clip congratulating Russell Westbrook.  First time she has been on social media for months. 

tuckeye    0

Lol she cant even be funny. 

Toni    0

She kinda looks like Alicia Keys... a white version, obviously.

wick1234    0

mariah = is?

mariah = was!

Nick    0
18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Nick,  what I find lately is that the singers who are continually praised on those horrible talent shows are always encouraged to belt it out and show off their range - most of the time forgetting the melody and in general shouting, going off the melody completely, doing vocal gymnastics and sounding painful.  They all sing the same songs in the same screeching style by the same artists.  That list had some great singers but they all had one thing in common - loud voices with huge vocal ranges.  Taking Madonna out of the equation, some of the best singers to listen to who actually feel and sing the melody don't even get mentioned - singers like Olivia Newton John, Karen Carpenter, Diana Ross, Abba girls and Dusty Springfield.  Incredibly talented singers who interpret their songs beautifully. 

Also how they could of not mentioned Tina Turner and Celine Dion in that group is beyond me, considering both do have huge vocal ranges and are far superior to most that were mentioned.  All about taste I suppose.  Interesting though that the winners of those talent shows hardly ever go on to be big sellers.  Their screaming is simply not pleasant to listen to. 

Madonna was also part of a wotking class generation who came out of the original disco, punk, new wave era! They weren't part of a time period whern helicopter parents paid big bucks for all your music lessons and training to be showcased on a tacky talent show.  Originality, creativity and street cred were more important than singing generic songs to impress televsion audiences. 

Martin B.    0
11 hours ago, Toni said:

To be fair, 1989 is a much better album than Stripped, E=MC2, IASF, Born this Way and Blackout. Taylor is insufferable but this album was excellent.

Django    0
12 hours ago, Martin B. said:

To be fair, 1989 is a much better album than Stripped, E=MC2, IASF, Born this Way and Blackout. Taylor is insufferable but this album was excellent.

WTF did I just read?

1939 is shit. And it is even more shit compared to Stripped and Blackout. 

DagIN    0
48 minutes ago, Django said:

WTF did I just read?

Yeah, it's the most overrated pop album in history (next to 25). Maybe one day I will 'get it' and understand why it was so successful but I doubt it. 

Nick    0

Don't  know too much of Taylor's music or even the corporate, commercial crap coming from most pop princesses, but bkackout is actually very good. Wasn't  suprised that madonna  was supposedly a fan.

Nick    0

Also, dont know why person placed BTW along with those other albums. It's  shocking that besides a few very catchy tracks, there is so much filler and poor songs that sound awful. 

Martin B.    0
6 hours ago, Django said:

WTF did I just read?

I stand by my statement. Stripped and Blackout have been influential, but they are only good pop albums not great one.

jonski43    0
1 hour ago, Nick said:

Also, dont know why person placed BTW along with those other albums. It's  shocking that besides a few very catchy tracks, there is so much filler and poor songs that sound awful. 

That pretty much sums up music from the last ten years in general. Kids have no taste.

ctg12    0

TMZ is reporting that Taylors gynecologist found a ball of cat hair in her vagina

59 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

TMZ is reporting that Taylors gynecologist found a ball of cat hair in her vagina

:provoke:

San    0

:dead:

jonski43    0
15 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Has Gwyneth joined her girl squad bringing new tips for minge health?