MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Taylor Swift thread 🐍

Suedehead    0

Taylor Swift's pre-Superbowl AT&T sponsored show to garner higher ratings than the halftime show? New album announced which will be the big seller of autumn 2016

That's what I heard????

Anyway this is the new Tay Tay thread. 

Chimera    0

Yes! finally a new thread for Tay Tay, so much to say about her.....

but I have better things to do so I'll just sashay away...

jonski43    0

OMG Taylor gets the pre-show. Lol!

Gaga must be fuuuuuming!

Does that mean Swifty just sings the National Anthem or is there more?

San    0

Has she done half time show before? If not, why wouldn't they have picked her for next year's??? That seems crazy illogical to me.

ryan    0

If this ends up being true

All the Madonna fans will end up doing a 360 and absolutely love and adore her for this

:lmao:

Barney    0

Ill look forward to it. It looks like a fun night. :stir:

1 hour ago, San said:

Has she done half time show before? If not, why wouldn't they have picked her for next year's??? That seems crazy illogical to me.

taylor-swift--1435053385-responsive-larg

Taylor Swift has signed an exclusive multi-year, multi-faceted deal with AT&T that will pair the 10-time Grammy winner with the telecom company for years to come. 

Announced on Tuesday, the partnership will feature content and performances by Swift, including a headline spot at the AT&T DIRECTV Super Saturday Night concert taking place in Houston the night before Super Bowl.

The Feb. 4 concert will mark Swift's first time performing as part of the festivities around the big game.

"We're thrilled to reach a deal to bring Taylor and her unique talents to her fans...and celebrate the combination of one of the world's biggest artists with one of the world's biggest sporting events." 

AT&T Entertainment Group CEO, John Stankey

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/7533222/taylor-swift-att-deal-super-bowl-saturday-concert

She should have been chosen to do the real show.

Barney    0

On the hits tix sales and news inches the last few years, Tay shoulvw got it whether you think shes a bitch or not. At least she completed a WW tour.

4 hours ago, San said:

Isn't the halftime show sponsored by Pepsi? I think she has a deal with Coca Cola.

Guest bluejean   
Guest bluejean
5 hours ago, San said:

Her song Shake it Off is perfect for the Superbowl. They also should get Rihanna at some point. Honestly there are so many better options over Gaga. Even for Gaga its a pointless affair since the album will have long flopped by then. Unless it coincides with a tour going on sale?

Butter9    0

I would have gone for Rihanna but right now

22826235.png

rocknrolla    0

I'd laugh so hard if Gaga got demoted and they bumped Taylor up to the halftime show instead.  There are still loads of popular artists better than Taylor, though.

Jazzy Jan    0

To be honest,  think Taylor is just as annoying, over-rated, over-hyped and fake as Gaga.  She also has a huge team behind her getting everyone to rave about her.  They are cut from the same cloth. 

spazz    0

Wow super bowel will be so shyte in 2017 caca and the snake all together 💩 🐍 

Paul    0
2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

To be honest,  think Taylor is just as annoying, over-rated, over-hyped and fake as Gaga.  She also has a huge team behind her getting everyone to rave about her.  They are cut from the same cloth. 

True, but at least TS has had a successful record in the past 5 years. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can think Gaga is still popular. 

Nikki    0

Im not a taylor fan either, but she never stole from our idol (without giving credit) so naturally M fans are more inclined to pick her instead of gaga, even if they're both just as fake. they also have a point, she had a big album and tour last year and comes out with a surprise album same week as gags. it would be more logical to book taylor, but I guess gaga's team was pushing harder or sooner for this? or gaga (professional ass licker) prepared the NFL with her pre show belts from last year

jonski43    0
2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

True but at least she's not trying to make out she's the next Carole King, David Bowie, Madonna etc. She just sticks with being a pop tart

2 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

Wow super bowel will be so shyte in 2017 caca and the snake all together 💩 🐍 

Love these! Let's hope that trends cos we know Gaga won't.

47 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Im not a taylor fan either, but she never stole from our idol (without giving credit) so naturally M fans are more inclined to pick her instead of gaga, even if they're both just as fake. they also have a point, she had a big album and tour last year and comes out with a surprise album same week as gags. it would be more logical to book taylor, but I guess gaga's team was pushing harder or sooner for this? or gaga (professional ass licker) prepared the NFL with her pre show belts from last year

Exactly and she seems to respect Madonna. Didn't she say that she was inspired by Like a Prayer for her 1989 album? Plus, like you said, unlike Gaga, she is still a very successful artist from a commercial point of view.  
Speaking of Tay Tay, do you think that this video is inspired by Madonna's burning up video? I do.

Jazzy Jan    0

I can't stand Gaga but seems kind of pointless to be praising Taylor simply because she is not Gaga.  You can tell I don't like Taylor !   It was only a few months ago, where she was totally exposed as the lying, manipulative, victim playing mean girl that she truly is. She has had the entire media eating out of her hands for years and been given every award going.  I might not like Gaga at all, but not going to be relieved that Taylor is being pushed again as she always is - simply because it is not Gaga.  Gaga is over and not even worth worrying about.  The only place you hear about her is on this forum really.  I also feel that when Taylor releases her record and the media and her spin team keep telling us that she is the most important female singer-songwriter of all time, ( as they have been saying for the past 2 years )  we will be sick of her up to our back teeth.