MadonnaNation.com Forums

He's #1 on the Hot 100!!!! 

SHUT UP! I was beginning to lose hope in that song. Slay, little man, SLAY. 

God, he's the fucking worst.

anyways, what is a pinky ring?

A ring worn on one's pinky finger. They're usually associated w/ pimps & rappers.

Pimp-C.jpg

:lmao:

Even  though That´s what I like is not my favourite song of his...well, I prefer him to be number 1 than other artists out there!!!!

Good that he's number one. It's not precisely his best song but he deserves to be there! 

I wonder why there's never been any feeling between Madonna and Bruno???????  The only time she's acknowledged him was when David banda sang the lazy song in a instagram video?  Bruno is such an 80s sucker, it's weird he never references Madonna. 

On 2/5/2017 at 6:00 PM, karbatal said:

Good that he's number one. It's not precisely his best song but he deserves to be there! 

I wonder why there's never been any feeling between Madonna and Bruno???????  The only time she's acknowledged him was when David banda sang the lazy song in a instagram video?  Bruno is such an 80s sucker, it's weird he never references Madonna. 

he seems more interested in "blackish" music...but I guess  he will release something madonna inspired in any of his next albums.

Apparently Versace is the third single, he performed it last night at the Billboard Music Awards :thumbsup:

On 02/05/2017 at 1:31 AM, ULIZOS said:

AMEN 

10 hours ago, Orion said:

Apparently Versace is the third single, he performed it last night at the Billboard Music Awards :thumbsup:

What a SACK OF SHIT!!! 

He's basically a tribute act. A covers act. It all sounds like a a big cliché cover.

Fucking

WORST

Just now, Suedehead said:

What a SACK OF SHIT!!! 

:lmao:you always mak me laugh with your hate to bruno!

Just now, ULIZOS said:

He's basically a tribute act. A covers act. It all sounds like a a big cliché cover.

Fucking

WORST

as much as I like him,I have to agree with you to a certain point.He is 30(?) years old.and still doesn´t have his own personality as an artist.he is good, very good actually, but where are his thriller/bad/1999/parade...?

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Fucking

WORST

This times a million!!!!!!!!

I enjoy him because he doesn't seem to take himself very seriously and isn't this pretentious pop star ala Gaga, Beyoncé or Taylor. He doesn't claim to be anything more than he is. And I appreciate his James Brown/Prince/90's R&B shtick BECAUSE of its familiarity. So I guess I don't understand the viceral hatred towards him. 🤷🏽‍♀️

It's like hating Paula Abdul. 

Although I do agree that he hasn't really found his "voice" or identity yet. Perhaps it'll come with time. Or maybe he'll just keep on doing what works like Pink has done for nearly 20 years. 

I don't really like "my sausage on the floor"!!  :chuckle:

Just now, todsmod said:

I don't really like "my sausage on the floor"!!  :chuckle:

show us your sausage on the floor!!!:IMG_1564:by the way, that´s what I like is number 2 again, I´m really surpsied about this song´s success in the USA

first week for 24k put of the top 10 in the us...where is the new video??????anyways, I think his tour starts soon in the US, so I expect him to be back at the top 10 again...I like his versacce´s remix, but I hope he uses the album version for the video

new single out, Finesse´s: I don´t like the song, is  one of the worst in the album...I bet is a hit.I still don´t get why Verasace on the floor was such a flop.the video is a homage to In living color, a show that I don´t know...but it´s totally 1991-1992.it reminds me of the fresh prince show.anyways, I thought he was supposed to release new music this week: it´s only a remix of a song??? crap. Hopefully he will release Chunky or Perm too, but I´m such a bad person choosing singles that...

OMG is this cocksucker still pretending to be hetero? I die :lmao:

I mean honestly can he even walk nowadays? Blinds saying he had an anal tear? 

I can't believe he's still milking that album.

Move the fuck on and make something better.

he is going to tour europe in stadiums this summer.well, only a ones, 6-7 I think. I thought they were going to try to have europe back with another type of music, but this is is the same sound that failed with That´s what I like, at least here.

1 hour ago, Crux said:

I can't believe he's still milking that album.

Move the fuck on and make something better.

he has been doing quite good in some countries...right?

he is already number 1 on itunes USA...I´m really bad at choosing singles, this song is not single material and look at it...

He's still releasing songs from this album? 

He should have asked Jell-Lo to be in the video.  @promise to try the song titles "chunky & sperm" sound like cartoon characters!!  And I'm with @Suedehead on this one....never did like the little midget trying to sound like stevie wonder/prince wannabe/james brown throw-back/bobby brown sounding.....I'll stop there.  Nothing new, exciting or original to see.    

This is much cuter to watch.    funny-gif-dog-pee-cute.gif

Bruno is talented, but creatively, there’s NOTHING to offer! Everything he puts out seems to be an homage/ recreation of something else (that’s usually better).

giphy.gif