MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
promise to try

Spain...destroying themselves from the inside

@promise to try I don't know why you even bother trying to have a proper dialogue in this thread. You're talking to the same people spouting the most ignorant right wing views. Anyone reading this thread is being fed disinformation of the worst kind. 

Those who support democracy and freedom of speech have already spoken, the rest are nothing but white noise, the kind of stuff you mute on twitter.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

@promise to try I don't know why you even bother trying to have a proper dialogue in this thread. You're talking to the same people spouting the most ignorant right wing views. Anyone reading this thread is being fed disinformation of the worst kind. 

Those who support democracy and freedom of speech have already spoken, the rest are nothing but white noise, the kind of stuff you mute on twitter.

Oh rebuke anything said here instead of bringing Promise in your argument.  If he doesn't agree with anything he will say and we will comment it.  I doubt he gives a damn just as I don't give a damn.  It's you who is always insulting.

What an absurd comment. 

Rebuke any misinformation given here if there's one.  

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh,  @elijah, you will find interesting, being a lawyer,  that Tabarnia COULD LEGALLY make a referendum to create a new autonomy in Spain :chuckle:

Our Constitution contemplates that part of an autonomy would to create a new one. It has happened before .  So if this "joke" goes too far from both parts,  they could try to make a LEGAL rerendum and torn Catalonia in two :lmao:. Barcelona would be capital of Tabarnia!  :rotfl:

There's another big part of the Catalan Pyrenees,  Aran Valley,  who are fed up too and repeatedly have said that they would love to be part of Aragon :lol:

I would be in favour of it, I don´t think it´s a real big movement, but we all know that some spanish people love to laugh about anything that is not pro spain, just in the same way that a lot of people that don´t feel spanish laughs about them.

Again, is not the solution for any of these problems, neither the catalan, nor the basque, because we are all  living together, well, at least people that are not pp voters. The pp voters tend to be living in the same areas, at least here in the basque country.

but we live mixed together, so even if one area can be more pro indep. or against it, you have a lot of people that don´t feel the same. maybe in the really small towns this doesn´t happen, but that´s not the general rule. by the way, baout the Aran valey, you know that in basque valley is called...aran, who knows, maybe they prefer to be with us!

Just now, Kim said:

well, I think the dialogue is the way to solve problems between people! and I don´t have the feeling that karbatal has been mocking me or laughing about me.he doesn´t take that tabarnia thing seriously either. Anyways, I can understand if he is fed up with us, after all, they are surrounded by the two nations (or whatever you want to call us) that want to have a new relation with spain, I really don´t  know if it´s independence or what, because legally nobody has asked us (because it´s not legal).And, in catalonia´s case, it´s true that they are fixing their history, even Aragon´s history, to make it look as they want it to look, but not as it really was.BUt I don´t really feel he is not respecting me.some politicians that are using democracy, the right to have a referendum, or the longing to be independent, to disguise their own shit, yes, they are laughing and missrespecting me.

I wish we could do it peacefully and with nobody feeling hurt or telling lies. But I guess we are not there yet. but we will!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, promise to try said:

I baout the Aran valey, you know that in basque valley is called...aran, who knows, maybe they prefer to be with us!

Please, dear God,  NO! 

:lol:

Another complicated neighbour?? In the end WE will seek independence :lol:

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

Please, dear God,  NO! 

:lol:

Another complicated neighbour?? In the end WE will seek independence :lol:

:lol: sometimes I have the feeling that spain will disppear...and that we will be the only ones keeping the name!

Say hello to Tabarnia! 

The project is officially presented today. They have an idea clear: this all will be a joke until the independentists declare independence unilaterally again. If they do that, they will start in Madrid the process to create the new community in Spain called Tabarnia (TArracona + BARcelona) where those pro-Spain are a big majority. And, frankly, where the money is. 

On 08/01/2018 at 5:11 PM, promise to try said:

well, I think the dialogue is the way to solve problems between people! and I don´t have the feeling that karbatal has been mocking me or laughing about me.he doesn´t take that tabarnia thing seriously either. Anyways, I can understand if he is fed up with us, after all, they are surrounded by the two nations (or whatever you want to call us) that want to have a new relation with spain, I really don´t  know if it´s independence or what, because legally nobody has asked us (because it´s not legal).And, in catalonia´s case, it´s true that they are fixing their history, even Aragon´s history, to make it look as they want it to look, but not as it really was.BUt I don´t really feel he is not respecting me.some politicians that are using democracy, the right to have a referendum, or the longing to be independent, to disguise their own shit, yes, they are laughing and missrespecting me.

I wish we could do it peacefully and with nobody feeling hurt or telling lies. But I guess we are not there yet. but we will!!!!!!!

I didn't say anyone was hurting or disrespecting you (that's for you to decide), although it's plain for all to see that misinformation is being "reported" here as fact from people pretending that they are somewhat neutral when they are anything but. They are propagandists. That it has now descended into farce "Barcelona seeks it's own independence" etc (always the way when people have no other argument) shows how juvenile the discussion actually is. 

Apart from a couple of people from Spain, the only other person popping up in this thread regularly is a vile racist. Go figure.

As for your hope that the pomposity and stupidity of Spain thinking that their borders will never change over the course of history and that the basic human right of self-determination should take precedence instead? Well, when people continue to be on the side of right wing fascists, then that's the way it will stay. It's always those who want the "status quo" that you have to watch.

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

I didn't say anyone was hurting or disrespecting you (that's for you to decide), although it's plain for all to see that misinformation is being "reported" here as fact from people pretending that they are somewhat neutral when they are anything but. They are propagandists. That it has now descended into farce "Barcelona seeks it's own independence" etc (always the way when people have no other argument) shows how juvenile the discussion actually is. 

Apart from a couple of people from Spain, the only other person popping up in this thread regularly is a vile racist. Go figure.

As for your hope that the pomposity and stupidity of Spain thinking that their borders will never change over the course of history and that the basic human right of self-determination should take precedence instead? Well, when people continue to be on the side of right wing fascists, then that's the way it will stay. It's always those who want the "status quo" that you have to watch.

Why don't you say what is wrong and try to correct it? This is the second or third time I offer you taht possibility. If you say things like that, at least you could point out what is wrong, so there wouldn't be misinformation or propaganda.

On 2018/1/16 at 5:07 PM, karbatal said:

:lol: pan tumaka mothder fakka!!!!!!

by the way, he can´t be president again if he doesn´t go back to catalonia, right? but if he is invested vice president and then the president resigns? would that be a way to have him back?

I couldn't care less. Since last November I'm listening to German media and reading German outlets because I have to speak the language again (I kinda 'lost' it while learning Bulgarian) and you can't imagine how happy I am. No more Catalonia, no more absurdities, no more corruption from the Spanish Government, no more stupid things. And if they are stupid, at least they don't affect me :lol:

I recomend everyone to detox from info asap. Keep being informed but through different outelts from another country.