MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
promise to try

Spain...destroying themselves from the inside

this was getting boring, and then again...the drama!!!!!!!!! lots of them!!!!

first, the two queens don´t get on well, but that´s not a problem if it´s not done it publicly...and there have been images of the new queen stopping the old one from getting pictures with the grandaughters! I find it fuuny, because for decades they have sold an image of perfection and now nobody in that family is close to that. Of course, they blame the new one for everything.basically, they balem the only person in that family that knows what people really think about them, and that it´s not super self entitled, although she looks like it. team letizia? team republic! by the way. this happened after a mass, and the church was surrounded  by journalists, paparazzis...and the images we have are from a blogger? how come we don´t have other images? I guess official spain still controls real spain. If you check the magazines this week, everything is about the looks of the prrincess and how old she is getting. meanwhile, the internet is more difficult to control, and the images had leaked...people say the Borbons are down to earth people, I don´t see that. I see them self entitled and always thinking that are bigger than the rest. I think the new queen tries to do things so perfectly that looks like a robot...and the old queen? people like her because she has been the perfect mother/queen. That means, always quiet and with a smile everytime her husband as gone with one of his "friends", and taking care of the children.

believee me, for 20 years, this seemed impossible to happen. I remember jorunalist laughing at the UK royal family.Shit, even my father had to go to a trail for talking against the monarchy in the 80s! of all the trials, that´s the only one he lost...and now even family member talk shit about them!

second drama: Puigdemon!!!!!!!!!!! in germany!!!! all the super right winged people from the media were so happpppyyyy!!!!! yes! germany is a serious country!!they are gonna fuck him in the ass and he will be accused of rebellion and all the worst things are going to happen to that anti spaniard asshole! how come germany is not going to do that if our presidents get on so well!!! they love to come to Mallorca on holidays! they love the song "que viva españa"!! yes, the germans are going to show that catalan asshole how is it done, unlike the cunts in belgium or dennmark! germany is serious!

really, all the things above, have been said by politicians on tv, even journalists that are supposed to be serious. and what has happened? well, germany, well, the lander´s justice happens not to care about our presidents´ good personal relations...and puigdemont is not being accused of rebellion!!! he is "only" accused of stealling money/using public money in a wrong way, for worng purposes...and the journalists are so disappointed!!!! how come a serious country like germany has done this to us!! it´s because it´s not a federeal justice, but from a lander! everything is descentralisation´s fault!!!

really, everytime the right winged politicians in spàin think the laws in other countries are the ones in spain...well,no.they get ridiculous.and suspicious. Separation of powers???? my ass!!!

third drama: Cristina cifuentes, madrid´s president, has been caught cheating about her studies. she has a master in her CV that basically, it´s a lie. it seems it´s false, she didn´t do it. but the university was so pp friendly that it wasn´t a problem.she has been caught lying, and trying to defend herself about it, the lie has become bigger and bigger.The funny thing is that I bet the ones that gave the info to the journalists were from the PP, from her own party, because it´s true that she has been doing things to clean her party´s corruption. and some of them, inside it, hate her. I personally, without any proof, blame esperanza aguirre, former president of madrid´s autonomous community, and the closest a human being can be from  angela channing.

apparently, the next step will be to talk about Pedro sanchez´PHD. Pedro is supposed to be the leader of PSOE, but that´s what the voters from his political party decided. The big names in the same political party, think otherways, and they hate him.He tries to be more left winged, and they hate him big time.He nearly doean´t appear on the TV/radio, I wonder if the big names are behind it. In an interview, he said that Telefonica (the phone company, also related to some television channels, and who knows what more)tried to ,well,  tell him what to do and what to say.Apparently he has a phd in a university that is psoe friendly, and they will use it against him.

fourth drama: this time, local.more than a year ago, in a town in the basque country, well, in  a part of navarre that is more basque than any other in the world ,there was a fight between some people from the town, Altsasua, and some guardia civils.most of the people in the basque country think it was a simple fight by drunk people  that should have been left there, but, well, in this part of spain we have different laws and...tadah! yes, they are blamed of terrorism!!! so they have been in jail for more than a year, without a trial, and now the judge the have asigned to them...is married to a guardia civil.and, when they have the trial,who knows when, they will accuse them of being part of ETA, yes , the one that has left the weapons and wants to disappear, and they will be in jail more than any of this people that have stolen half of spain.

I really don´t know what to believe, the heart tells me it was a simple fight, but, it could have been a fight because they were guradia civils. who started? both parts could have been the ones to blame for it. people that were there tell that it was a regular fight between young people...but really? more than  ayear in jail without being judged? and what the hell with that woman judging them? they shoudl have gone to fought to germany!

Oh, the Queens fight was so funny because of the Internet memes, hahaha. Love it

You live too much dramas, Promise, you should do as I do and start watching foreing tv and listen to foreign radio. Nowadays I only watch Bulgarian tv and listen to Bulgarian radio and I live SO HAPPY! (I have to read the newspapers, though :( ) 

I am very happy that Germany didn't find that Puigdemont was guilty of rebelion, I hope the Spanish judicial system start realising they are embarassing us all! Ugh. Between the stupid separatists and the stupid right wing parties here, they are behaving like cunts. It is like when Gaga fans fight with Beyonce fans. I always want to scream "you both are shit, shut the fuck up and let us create and enjoy our life without extremist stupid absurd ideas, thank you". 

As I said, no more drama, mama! Next elections we have to vote for OTHERS, and we have to demonstrate whenever we find a case being just, as I did with the big women march or the retired people claiming for good pensions. WE have to support all minorities who we think are being misstreated. So they maybe will support us when we are in need. But no more drama, but MORE MOVEMENT! 

spain´s politic have become a huge soap opera!! and when I got bored and I stop following it...bang!!! the queens!!!! this is alexis and kristle in the lilith´s pond!!!! and the old queen´s niece using twitter to against the new one! so unprofessional!!!! please! I want Concha velasco as queen of spain!!!!:queenbitch:

25 minutes ago, promise to try said:

spain´s politic have become a huge soap opera!! and when I got bored and I stop following it...bang!!! the queens!!!! this is alexis and kristle in the lilith´s pond!!!! and the old queen´s niece using twitter to against the new one! so unprofessional!!!! please! I want Concha velasco as queen of spain!!!!:queenbitch:

It is endearing that Spanish people are supporting the grandmother :inlove: Grandmothers always rule. 

Just now, karbatal said:

It is endearing that Spanish people are supporting the grandmother :inlove: Grandmothers always rule. 

because she only wanted a fucking picture with her grandaughters! but this is the same old queen that went to switzerland to show support to her daughter while there was a trial in which her paper wasn´t clear.well, it is, but it will never will her fault, everything will be her husband´s fault.this is the same odl queen that talk against abortion in a book (not that she doesn´t have the right, but privatelly, not publickly as a queen), this is the same super queen that waited a couple of days to visit her whore friendly husband in the hospital...I find it normal that the new queen doesn´t want her children to be seen with her, but, everyonce in a while it´s imposible not to stop it