Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
promise to try

Spain...destroying themselves from the inside

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, promise to try said:

people around me, the ones that are pro spain, they want revenge, prison, humilliation, everything!

Sad souls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile... 

No automatic alt text available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, karbatal said:

Meanwhile... 

No automatic alt text available.

really, everytime they tell me rajoy is stupid...he is brilliant, everything, he is doing everything he wants to do without any problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, promise to try said:

really, everytime they tell me rajoy is stupid...he is brilliant, everything, he is doing everything he wants to do without any problem!

He was the person in charge of the incredibly efficient PR machine during the first Aznar legislature. He was the one how coined the catchphrase "España va bien" and he made everybody from his party, allover Spain, repeat that mantra. That was a brillian move after the Felipe González corruption and inestability. He lead the party to the absolute majority in the year 2000. The thing is that he is brillian in the shadows, he has zero charisma and eloquency. That's why it was a mistake in the first place when he was designated as sucessor of Aznar. But I agree, he is not stupid at all. Just look how good he worked the whole Podemos/Venezuela. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, in case anybody is still interested about this mess, just a tiny update to say that the independentists admitted yesterday that Catalonia was not ready at all to be independent, that they knew that perfectly and that they are a minority. 

It is only a tiny little bit of information, you know...

 

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well, in case anybody is still interested about this mess, just a tiny update to say that the independentists admitted yesterday that Catalonia was not ready at all to be independent, that they knew that perfectly and that they are a minority. 

It is only a tiny little bit of information, you know...

 

:lmao:

 

Were those the ministers or the ppl of the Putchdemon's party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Spanish govt. propaganda machine still in full force in this thread I see.

Truly shameful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kim said:

The Spanish govt. propaganda machine still in full force in this thread I see.

Truly shameful.

Oh no.  It's from their own mouths. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elijah said:

Were those the ministers or the ppl of the Putchdemon's party?

They were from the coalition. ERC. 

Artur Mas predecessor of Puigdemont already said that ON THE 6 OCTOBER in a interview for the Financial Times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yesterday I saw in a big spanish store, a box with The colbys´ two seasons, and it remind me of this topic!!!:wacko:

 

anyways, soon the electoral campain starts in catalonia to elect a new government.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, promise to try said:

yesterday I saw in a big spanish store, a box with The colbys´ two seasons, and it remind me of this topic!!!:wacko:

 

anyways, soon the electoral campain starts in catalonia to elect a new government.

 

 

What about last week when Puigdemont said that he wants to do a referendum to get Catalonia OUT OF THE EU???? :lol:

Oh God, he's so embarasssing. And his party said to ERC that if they don't support Puigdemont as the candidate, they will agree with article 155 :rotfl: They are such mercenaries. 

Anyway, I hope they all are excarcelated today and all that. I'm sure non of them will try again to approve another absurd law about independence and maybe this time they start working for Catalonia instead, and not for themselves. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Anyway, I hope they all are excarcelated today and all that. I'm sure non of them will try again to approve another absurd law about independence and maybe this time they start working for Catalonia instead, and not for themselves. 

 

this would be different in the basque country.If they send us to jail, we would go to jail, but never go against our principles...I´m really surprised with the catalonian politicians, they behave like teenagers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, promise to try said:

this would be different in the basque country.If they send us to jail, we would go to jail, but never go against our principles...I´m really surprised with the catalonian politicians, they behave like teenagers

Frankly, the Basque Country had one week ago the best deal ever with the Spanish Government, an unfair deal that makes you first class citizens with less taxes and we second or third class citizens. 

If the Basque Country complains in the next 10 years they deserve all the plagues from Egypt to fall on them. Because I am very VERY angry with this issue. But of course, Rajoy neeeds the Basque nationalist to support him and not to be angry after otehr nationalists in Spain were punished... 

Nationalism in Spain is the biggest joke. And so unfair. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/12/1 at 5:57 PM, karbatal said:

Frankly, the Basque Country had one week ago the best deal ever with the Spanish Government, an unfair deal that makes you first class citizens with less taxes and we second or third class citizens. 

If the Basque Country complains in the next 10 years they deserve all the plagues from Egypt to fall on them. Because I am very VERY angry with this issue. But of course, Rajoy neeeds the Basque nationalist to support him and not to be angry after otehr nationalists in Spain were punished... 

Nationalism in Spain is the biggest joke. And so unfair. 

 

I don´t really know about the numbers.I´ve read about both things (being fair, and that we have been paying to much for decades because our economy is not the 6% of the spanish one since the mid 80s, and we´ve been paying as if it was).The only  places were I have read about being unfair for the rest is in El mundo newspaper and to ciudadanos political party.I believe you if you tell me that our region is going to pay less taxes than yours, but it sounds weird to me. I mean, does the PP need PNV´s votes that much? can´t they find them in another political party? is ciudadanos going to give them the votes for the spanish budgets even when they think is unfair? (because I guess is PP+ciudadans+pnv, right?)are they in a position where they can lose votes just to "give the pnv a prize"?

If the  numbers are unfair, hopefully they will change them.The supreme court or whoever is in charge of these things (well, now that I´m  writing this, they  are all probably PP supporters...)

But I see a bigger movement, against the Basque taxation system itself, not just against this latest negotiation...And this can be a new problem for spain. A new problem ala catalonia when they saw their new laws cut even though they had been voted by the spanish parliament.the beginning of something bigger. Not if they go against the last numbers, but if they go against the taxation system.

Shit, are we going to start having info from a lot of different places telling us totally different things? when are the spanish general elections again????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/12/1 at 5:57 PM, karbatal said:

Frankly, the Basque Country had one week ago the best deal ever with the Spanish Government, an unfair deal that makes you first class citizens with less taxes and we second or third class citizens. 

If the Basque Country complains in the next 10 years they deserve all the plagues from Egypt to fall on them. Because I am very VERY angry with this issue. But of course, Rajoy neeeds the Basque nationalist to support him and not to be angry after otehr nationalists in Spain were punished... 

Nationalism in Spain is the biggest joke. And so unfair. 

 

and please!!! the government and all the basque region, it´s different!!! is as if I was thinking as the spaniards as pp voters only!!

 or all people in aragon were bunbury´s...I saw him yesterday live in santander.I´m so in love today.I want to suck his dick so badly now!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, promise to try said:

and please!!! the government and all the basque region, it´s different!!! is as if I was thinking as the spaniards as pp voters only!!

 or all people in aragon were bunbury´s...I saw him yesterday live in santander.I´m so in love today.I want to suck his dick so badly now!!!!

Yes,  but you know perfectly well that nationalists feel afterwards "oppressed"  in the "Franco" state of Spain while in fact in Basque Country there are more benefits and there is no oppression at all.  Meanwhile,  which factory will settle in Aragon or Burgos while in Basque Country will pay less taxes????  

As I said many times,  I wish that both Catalonia and Basque Country had been independent in the 80s. Everyone would be better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I don´t really know about the numbers.I´ve read about both things (being fair, and that we have been paying to much for decades because our economy is not the 6% of the spanish one since the mid 80s, and we´ve been paying as if it was).The only  places were I have read about being unfair for the rest is in El mundo newspaper and to ciudadanos political party.I believe you if you tell me that our region is going to pay less taxes than yours, but it sounds weird to me. I mean, does the PP need PNV´s votes that much? can´t they find them in another political party? is ciudadanos going to give them the votes for the spanish budgets even when they think is unfair? (because I guess is PP+ciudadans+pnv, right?)are they in a position where they can lose votes just to "give the pnv a prize"?

If the  numbers are unfair, hopefully they will change them.The supreme court or whoever is in charge of these things (well, now that I´m  writing this, they  are all probably PP supporters...)

But I see a bigger movement, against the Basque taxation system itself, not just against this latest negotiation...And this can be a new problem for spain. A new problem ala catalonia when they saw their new laws cut even though they had been voted by the spanish parliament.the beginning of something bigger. Not if they go against the last numbers, but if they go against the taxation system.

Shit, are we going to start having info from a lot of different places telling us totally different things? when are the spanish general elections again????

Don't worry,  in one year a new financiation system will be in Catalonia and they will have less debt and more money and the rest of Spain will be worse. It has happened since the 80s,  but of course there is soooooo much opressiooooon in Catalonia... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you really thnk that? I think a lot of people will see it as a surrender of spain´s system...I don´t really think pp or ciudadanos need that for their votings.it seems that a strong position is better received...in the meantime, psoe has disappeared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, karbatal said:

Yes,  but you know perfectly well that nationalists feel afterwards "oppressed"  in the "Franco" state of Spain while in fact in Basque Country there are more benefits and there is no oppression at all.  Meanwhile,  which factory will settle in Aragon or Burgos while in Basque Country will pay less taxes????  

As I said many times,  I wish that both Catalonia and Basque Country had been independent in the 80s. Everyone would be better. 

regions that can´t handle an economic concert us our, should have at least something like the canary islands have...anyways, I think this is a debate that is being used for other things, as not being talking about the politicians that have stolen millions of euros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spanish politics are SO difficult to follow :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Spanish politics are SO difficult to follow :lol: 

And we're only posting a 1% of what's happening.  For example the prosecutor that has so hard and put these people to jail died unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago!  Was he MURDERED?????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all of them are dying!!!! ALL!!!!!!!!!! if spain was a tv show they have jumped the shark this 2017!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you see Ada colau yesterday saying she has had a girlfriend? she was way more natural than Jorge javier with it!!!! :

 

JJ-¡madre mía!

 

Ada-¡madre mía porque!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, promise to try said:

Did you see Ada colau yesterday saying she has had a girlfriend? she was way more natural than Jorge javier with it!!!! :

 

JJ-¡madre mía!

 

Ada-¡madre mía porque!

This is such a circus :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×